Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:35 am
Invictus_88
Heh, eventually your ego will swell to the point where you make a thread for photos of yourself. Good, bad, and frankly humiliating.
Luckily, the ark is largely unseen.

I shall rue the day when you are proved correct.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:52 pm
I have no pictures to post... My scanner is messed up and I haven't bothered to fix it. Mainly because I'm too lazy. And I like having an excuse not to post pictures. 3nodding  

Arivel

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:00 pm
Arivel
I have no pictures to post... My scanner is messed up and I haven't bothered to fix it. Mainly because I'm too lazy. And I like having an excuse not to post pictures. 3nodding

Oh yes, a FINE excuse that one... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:08 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel

I know, Isn't it though? Okay, so it's not that great of an excuse.... But it's better than nothing.
xd  

Arivel

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:10 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel

I know, Isn't it though? Okay, so it's not that great of an excuse.... But it's better than nothing.
xd

You COULD draw a graphical representation of yourself in paint for our viewing pleasure...
I suppose... but once it's fixed!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:23 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel

xd

You COULD draw a graphical representation of yourself in paint for our viewing pleasure...

I COULD. But that odesn't mean I will. Actually, it could be kinda funny. hm.. Viewing pleasure? Eh heh... No. Probably not. Well what if I fix it and then lie and say it's not fixed?  

Arivel

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:34 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel

xd

I COULD. But that odesn't mean I will. Actually, it could be kinda funny. hm.. Viewing pleasure? Eh heh... No. Probably not. Well what if I fix it and then lie and say it's not fixed?

Oh, I had the impression you were an artist though...
Then you would have that lie on your conscience for ever more...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:48 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel

xd

Oh, I had the impression you were an artist though...
Then you would have that lie on your conscience for ever more...

I'm a bit of an artist. I guess. Where'd you get that impression? My paintbrush? I haven't really done much artistic anything lately. But Just because I CAN doodle one on Paint doesn't mean I WANT to. I could make a better one on Photoshop or something and post it later. Maybe. Oh well.... I wasn't actually planning to lie. But my conscience doesn't function like it should.  

Arivel

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:47 am
You should still have the scanner fixed though.

The I could encourage you to post your photo.

Encourage or blackmail, it's all good..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:40 am
Invictus_88

Come on, we want a graphical representation! Open paint and give us some pixels Kaye! xd
Remember Invictus, I can always hold YOU to ransom now...  

Nebelstern
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:29 pm
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

Come on, we want a graphical representation! Open paint and give us some pixels Kaye! xd

Gah... I'll think about it. And maybe fix my Scanner whist I think. But probably not. It'll probably be summer by the time I have enough time to figure out what its freakin problem is. Hm... are you sure holding HIM as ransom would work? heh...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:33 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

Gah... I'll think about it. And maybe fix my Scanner whist I think. But probably not. It'll probably be summer by the time I have enough time to figure out what its freakin problem is. Hm... are you sure holding HIM as ransom would work? heh...

Either that, OR you provide a rough estimation of how you look... rolleyes
Well, perhaps not. However, he has money. So I can dream.  

Nebelstern
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:58 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

I COULD. But, yet again, that doesn't mean I actually will. rolleyes Yes, perhaps not. Eh heh... Dream on.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:07 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

I COULD. But, yet again, that doesn't mean I actually will. rolleyes Yes, perhaps not. Eh heh... Dream on.

Then what CAN we be certain of any more? rolleyes
The dream is eternally mine...*drifts*  

Nebelstern
Crew

Arivel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:58 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
Invictus_88

Then what CAN we be certain of any more? rolleyes
The dream is eternally mine...*drifts*

The only thing that we can be certain of is the fact that we can't be certain of anything. Did that make any sense? I think I've just gone a confused myself. What if I steal you dream? Bwahaha...  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games