Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Day Dreamers, let your imagination take flight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you read the book?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:42 am
Vito stood and looked ace straight in the eye..."Thanks mn. "

He then turned and walked to leave the room. "Right now hopwever i crave sustenance."

Vito made for the kitchen and opened the fridge.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:12 pm
ace huffed a bit before the movie ended. "need, more sugar corn."  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:11 am
Vito chuckled and tossed his a bag of sugar-corn. He tended to like the stuff, but sugar wasnt exactly what he was craving right now.

He pulled out of the fridge and entire pound of cheese and a half-empty jug of cranberry juice. After biting into the cheese he walked up the stairs to look for Luna.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:45 am
Luna was already halfway down the stair when vito started up them "Oh hey. Sorry we took so long. I was showing him my mum's old weapons collection." she said calmly "How was the movie?" she asked.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:25 am
"Id already seen it...I actually spent most of the time talking with Ace. He's pretty serious most of the time, but he's a good guy. I kinda got the feeling he doesnt trust me, but whatever. He said he'd train me, so i figured id better get some sleep first, know where i can crash... i can sleep on the floor if i have too."

Vito smiled at his freind, she seemed stressed, so he figured the best thing to do was to just act cheery. Only she wasnt just his freind anymore was she. Vito cared about Luna, and he diecided this was the best course of action.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:33 am
Noltic
"Id already seen it...I actually spent most of the time talking with Ace. He's pretty serious most of the time, but he's a good guy. I kinda got the feeling he doesnt trust me, but whatever. He said he'd train me, so i figured id better get some sleep first, know where i can crash... i can sleep on the floor if i have too."

Vito smiled at his freind, she seemed stressed, so he figured the best thing to do was to just act cheery. Only she wasnt just his freind anymore was she. Vito cared about Luna, and he diecided this was the best course of action.
"He said he'd what?!" she said then before she could freak out she grabbed her forhead "fine fine whatever." comeone I'll show you my room. I dont think I'll be sleeping much tonight." then she went into her head "Lie wake up. Training tonight, major training." she said as she showed him back the hallway  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:38 am
Vito followed Luna to her door and before she could open he looked at her.He looked deep into her eyes.

"Luna... are you going to be okay? and dont try lying... you know i can tell when your lying."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:43 am
Noltic
Vito followed Luna to her door and before she could open he looked at her.He looked deep into her eyes.

"Luna... are you going to be okay? and dont try lying... you know i can tell when your lying."
"I'll be fine." she said clamly then she pushed past him & opened the door to her room "Now get some rest. I'll be back in a few hours." she said then she snatched a long something wrapped in a cloth & jumped out her window & took off full force towards her clearing.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:50 am
Vito sighed. He knew she was going to train. He didnt like it much but he needed some energy.

He didnt wanna muss her sheets so he lay down on the florr beside her bed and closed his eyes. They soon snapped open though. He was too energized to sleep now, with his impending training, and Luna off doing her own.

He woke up, jogged down too the kitchen grabbed a potato and ate it raw. With a chi=uckle he muttered "mm... carbohydrates."

Then he ran after Luna.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:55 am
plug got back to the living room and fliped over the back of the couch to his seat.
"i heard you told the kid you would train him... but i don't think..."

"listen plug, you know as well as i do that that kid isn't normal, this is the only way for us to get luna and her friends in true shape. they haven't been on any linx missions yet but after my training is up, im going back to kill the plague..."

"wait a minute, if you do that they'll kill you."

"huh i don't deserve to live anyway. but the problem is i keep seeing a white flag..."

"a white flag?"

"yeah a white flaag, this could mean that there is still people out there and sooner or later i'm going back to help them."  

fuufuu blue

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:26 am
Luna got to the clearing & stripped down to her mech armer. the unwrapped the cloth & reviled an old blade. but it was in amazing condition. the pulled it out & soon made clones of herself & flipped on her radio. 10 of her surrounded her all weilding blades & as the music started so did the battle. They all came at her at once & some how she danced around them gracfully slicing through a few here & there  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:46 am
Vito sighed as he sat at the edge o the clearing and enjoyed the show. He wondered whether or not he would be able to do that. That was when he decided that he would do great things, maybe not that... but great things.

He turned and returned to the house and sat down on a chair in the living room.

'Allright Ace when do we start?"  

Noltic

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:59 am
Luna knew he was there so she didn't have it at full power but as soon as she was sure he was gone she kicked it up & the clone becames just as fast & gracful as she was. She was gettung hit more often but she kept battling. She was bleeding badly in a few spots by the time it came down to the final clone "Ok Lai take her over. I want to fight you this time." She ordered  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:21 pm
((we need more people...))  

Gail Akriest

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:48 am
((Beleive it or not there was a time when this forum was very busy, unfortunately lotsa people left... and then school started. So ya... ask the leader to recruit from the barton town forum.))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff