Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Soquili Lovers Rock * one soq per post O:<!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:53 pm
Soq's Name: Daytona
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Daytona is kind of a silly Usdia. His mind can be set on one thing, then turn around quite suddenly and take off after something that happens to catch his eye. Some say he may have a few screws loose, and maybe they might just be right.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Someone that doesn’t mind his silliness, or sort of random personality. I’m going to be kinda picky coat wise, sorry to you nicely colored spirited mares, but I would like a natural colored mare for him. Or at least dark colored to match his dark colored patterning. ^^
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, or in thread.
RP or non-RP?: Either, Rp preferred.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirt going into serious perhaps.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:51 pm
Soq's Name: Spook
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Spook is really playful and she likes to have fun. She's very outgoing but that can be interpreted as 'strange' or 'weird.' She would never play a joke that could potentially hurt someone; she just likes the meaningless sometimes annoying things. When she's past all of this, Spook is really down to earth and generally really sweet once you get to know her. But.. she won't tell much about herself except for the shallow things. She's somewhat mysterious about herself even though she can be really talkative. She knows she needs to open up more but she just would prefer not to. She's scared of getting close to someone else.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Spook's family is very close and her parents love each other very much. She's looking for something more permanent and she wishes that she could have the same love as her parents do.
I know it can't be perfect at first and they could actually argue a bit and then eventually develop feelings for each other. She would like a chivalrous stallion that would take care of her and he can be stubborn or headfast. She's not easily turned off.
A winged or unicorn would be preferred. Edits not required.
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm or aim preferred (TehAlmightyBaka)
RP or non-RP?: RP please.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious.  

AnimeChickie

NaiyaRose

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:15 am
Soq's Name: Pin
Soq's Picture: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Pin is a fun loving, spirited, curious, hyper young male that is interested in hanging out with a lively mare for a while. He loves to explore, but often finds himself in predicaments and may need a helping hand now and then. He loves to visit, play and roll in the meadows.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: He is looking for possibly a bright colored mare to hang out with for a while, but he doesn’t want to be tied down. He wants someone to stroll with by the river and lay in the sun with him.
How do you want others to contact you?: If you are interested you can PM Naiyarose or EvilMadness666. All offers will be explored
RP or non-RP?: Rp preferred
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirt smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:04 pm

User Image
Soq's Name: Ruka
Soq's Picture:
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ruka is the son of Entei and Hanna, he was rised by his mother, in the two-leggers villege he learned many things and loves to share it with everyone he meets
What is your soq looking for in a mate? someone whom will understand him
How do you want others to contact you?: pm
RP or non-RP?: either
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: either

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:31 pm
Soq's Name: Melanie
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:She's sweet and playful mare with a heart for adventure and the open plains. She can be a bit of tease and a flirt but doesnt really know much about the opposite sex. She doesn't like being faced with ultimatums or Overly forceful soquili.

Swimming and running are among her favorite things to do and apples are a favored treat.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?: For one, she's not really looking. I am ^.^

I'm looking for someone with a more dominant personality but also with alot patience that would push her buttons but to a limit, who would show her that he's trying to protect her and keep her safe so she'll hopefully warm up to him. There are reason why she is the way she is, she just doesn't remember what happened during her younger years. I'm hoping through this courtship the male will want her to meet her children and force her to see them again. This will most likely be a long courtship with alot of bickering, in the end she is loyal if you can manage to win her heart.

(bella has a healthy obsession w/ uni's so if your just looking to plot a relationship keep it in mind)

(Note smile She is cautious around Kalona/Halfbreeds with they're features.
How do you want others to contact you?: Pm
RP or non-RP?: Rp or Lots of plotting at least.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:48 pm
Soq's Name: Dirge
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Dirge is a social outcast though despite his appearance, he is a very loving, sweet and understanding stallion. He is simply misjudged often because of how he looks.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Dirge would get along best with someone that is also an outcast socially. Perhaps one that has been damaged and in the need of healing?
How do you want others to contact you?: PM
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP, though I'd try to RP when I had time. I'd definitely want to work out plots at least in pm.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Either or. I'd be inclined for a permanent relationship if they really seem to fit. Otherwise, probably flirt.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:54 pm
Soq's Name: Ashriel
Soq's Picture:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Ashriel is balanced between good and evil, though in his mind and heart, he truly believes he is good. He simply does whatever is necessary to see that the good side prevails.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He'd probably like the damsel in distress. A female that can make him feel needed and important. He wouldn't feel alive if he didn't have someone to protect.
RP or non-RP?: I'd try to roleplay but I like to put non-roleplay just in case since I'm busy a lot and don't have as much time as others. But I would try.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Serious. Ashriel's moral code would not let him have a fling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:57 pm
Soq's Name: Giovanni
Soq's Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Giovanni is a tortured soul. He is forever cursed to live his life in physical pain and hardship because of his attempt to take his own life. He has no reason to live and longs for true death.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Though he doesn't realize it, he's looking for a reason to live again. To find enjoyment in his life again.
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP though I would RP if I had time. It's just hard finding time sometimes. sad
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Probably something more serious. A fling is doable if they stay friends afterwards though as the female would have to make some sort of impact on him.  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:14 pm
Soq's Name: Caine
Soq's Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Caine smells like death and decay. That's because he kills animals to drink their blood and his wolf friend, Malkav, eats their remains. Caine is an antisocial creature but he does have needs occasionally and that's where females come in.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? He's not really looking for anything permanent. So the clingy type of mares wouldn't interest him.
RP or non-RP?: Non-RP, though I'd try to RP when I had time. I'd definitely want to work out plots at least in pm.
Flirt or Serious Relationship?: Flirt. Caine doesn't want a stupid female around all the time. talk2hand  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games