Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:35 pm
Yeah were done said sirius
I just noticed that we were both blushing.
My bad...Well let's go  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:36 pm
Jan said again, louder, "Are we ready to go, lovebirds? I'm kinda sick of standing, and who knows what's going on up there while we dilly-dally here."  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:37 pm
"Well while you to look at eachother with loving eyes ill be going" she said dissapering in a flash and at the place were some one screamed
((srry i was bored of searching already sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:38 pm
((sorry, didn't see your comment, Sareno...))
"Then, by all means, let us go," Jan muttered sarcastically as she took off.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:39 pm
sorry sayuki. didn't mean to

Right were ready
Shouldn't we plan a strategy said Sirius  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:39 pm
"Yes, we'll totally plan a strategy for a completely unknown situation, Sirius," Jan said exasperated. These ones have a habit of cracking me wide open...  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:41 pm
((lol yeah =.=))
she stoped to see Ian and a few other vampires crowding arund a dead girl obviously killed by a vampire. when sh esaw it it looked like Ian was in charge of the other vampires at how tey were all standing. O.O "I-Ian??? what are you doing?!" she said runign over there to try an dsave the girl before it was to late  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:42 pm
((uh if ya havent noticed.....im gone lol so u didnt think that the girl was righ thtere were we were all there togeter sweatdrop ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:43 pm
Yeah but what if it's a trap. Do you really want to go if it is? said Sirius who found it funny how she respond  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:43 pm
Jan frowned slightly, not quite able to see what was going on.
However, when the smell of human blood reached her nose, she gasped and stopped dead, covering her mouth and nose and clenching her eyes shut.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:47 pm
the fact that she was starving and cold go crazy any minute didnt help that se was so close to the dead body "peas.....pleas.....pleas...." she said tryign to heal the girl, afraid to look up at Ian, thinking he would have a evil grin on his face, he sat beside her and said "im srry..."
O.O all the vampires fell dead because he sliced them right when she got there  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:47 pm
Sirius was glad that he had just ate or he would had hurt some one by now.
I thought you can control yourself.
Not as good as I wish  

Sareno Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:50 pm
Recovered slightly from her initial reaction and blood-lust, Jan crept closer. "Someone want to explain to me what happened?" She looked at Sareno. "One of you two want to help me out?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:53 pm
the girls wounds closed up but she didnt wake up O.O "no.....no.....no!!" she said
"....i know ypu dont drink human blood but......sge is dead and your starving......."
O.O "HOW COULD YOU SUGGEST SUCH A THING!!!"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games