Reply Team Yaoi
Team Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilovehernot12345

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:01 pm
*starts to play thunder horse by deathclock* Lol wicked fast guitar solo! Sing it Capton! Sing it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZsKfOSxECA&feature=related  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:25 am
*Does gentle pirouette and lightly smashes bass into amp stack* (thus creating masses of lively white noise)

*goes en-pointe into foldback amp and electrocutes self*

ZZZZZZZT!

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

ilovehernot12345

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:41 am
Thats it! Thats what im looking for..... *plays the guitar solo faster and steps on abutton on the ground makeing tuns of fire works shoot up into the air and explode with tuns of colorful fire shooting around the stage*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:49 pm
Hey this one is going out to someone here right now. She knows who Im talking about! This one is for you and Race!

*plays guitar slowly*
I can see the love in your eyes. When he looks at you and you look at him. The sparkle of a tear in your eye exposes your heart to the eyes of the damons you have seen before.
Do not be scared! He is going to protect you!
So dont be scared and dont run away!
Just stay at his side and tell him th trueth *plays gutar solo*
I can see him in your eyes! The sparkle of a tear in your eyes exposes your heart!
But dont run away and dont be afrade he'll stand at your side for however long it takes.......... *plays guitar solo agian*  

ilovehernot12345

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:47 pm
redface redface redface *grabes race and looks at him* redface

*starts to sing * when i look at you i can not speek their is so much that i want to say.. but all i want to do is be with you i want to be with you i want to see you....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:39 pm
THATS THE SPIRIT CAPTON!!!
and I saw the way you look at him when you try to say those words. But I have seen that shimer in your eye. I saw the tear the has been whiped away by his hand.
And I saw the shimer in his eye
And you saw the shimer in his eye
And we saw the shimer in your eyes
YEAH!!! *plays guitar more*
But we all never knew what could have been betwenn you two.
Do not be scared! He is going to protect you!
So dont be scared and dont run away!
Just stay at his side and tell him the trueth
I can see the love in your eyes. When he looks at you and you look at him. The sparkle of a tear in your eye exposes your heart to the eyes of the damons you have seen before.

ilovehernot12345

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:52 pm
i love this song! if you ever start a band be sure to record it and send me a copy! i heart race !!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:37 pm
*falls to the floor in a crying heap* WAAAAAAAAAH

*punches self repeatedly*

WAAAAAAAAAAH I DON"T DESERVE TO BE A YAOI!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAH!

*Slaps self till bleeding*

I..I I.....I....C...Can't s...s...sto...op c.c.c.cryyyyyyyyiiiingggg!!!!!

*Sniffs and starts bawling again* WAAAAAAAAH!!!!

I Did the stupidest thing ever today...... Waaaaaaaah Sniff sob.

I..I accidentally sold a...a....a...a.... Biancamella.... sniff... for...for... sob... 3,500....WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:37 am
o my i am sirry sorry!!!! what stage was it in? it still suckd ethor way .... man i cry alort for you. did you forget to put another zero? *pats on back*
dont worry i still love you and i think that you more than ever deserve to be in team yaoi!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:43 am
*sobs only a little* Thank-you Madam whiskers... ahh, it was only a 6th gen... yep, forgot the zero... I'm a DUH! *giffles* (that's a giggle sniffle)

Oh well, maybe we can have a rev-o-lou-she-un comp on who has done the dumbest thing... maybe I'd win! lol! *grins wetly*

anyway, I totally interrupted a song there... *twangs*

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

Panda Dotted

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:21 pm
aww....U have great Spirit =D ULL DEFINATELY WIN!!!*thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:53 pm
yah you do win i will bake you some cookies a give you a glass of mile (like santa) only you dont have to hide them! i am so sorry that that has happened to you!  

PrincessWhiskers

Whip

Whip

Rainbow Succubus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:32 am
Thankyou smile I spoke to a guy on here, that sold an OMG accidentally for $250,000... he mistook it for his OMFG... (they look similar)

if you are not aware (which I am sure you are, but fot those who are not) and OMG is currently listed in the marketplace somewhere around $8,000,000.

Needless to say, after I heard that... I quickly got over it *munches a cookie and offers the plate around*

User Image---8,000,000---vs.---250,000---User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:52 pm
You see? Good things happen when after bad. Thw worse something is the better something will happen later! =^^= Lol!  

ilovehernot12345

PrincessWhiskers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:44 pm
yes as preston would say everybody makes mistakes so you are not alone in the world heart  
Team Yaoi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff