Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freddydursley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:46 pm
User ImageNot hearing a response from the other elfs, Mercury ventures out into the hallway to find the Headmaster of Hogwarts School. "I know there is a headmaster here Master Walmhof has told me so, he had run ins with the one he called Dumbledore when he was a student here years ago. I wonder where his office is." Mercury searches the corridor outside the kitchen finding nothing he pushes onward to the grand staircase."this will get me nowhere I shall return to the kitchens and gets answers there"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:14 pm
Kurt walks through the halls carrying a broom as she sweeps the hallways and some steps of staircases while students are in classes. She runs into a another elf who she knows as Mercury. With a quick apology, she continues down the hall, sweeping away the dust the students left when they rushed to their classes.  

Nn_nevershoutnever_nN

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

Finally makes it to class and goes in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:28 pm
slappy walks through the halls looking for someone  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image Oshen stormed into the corridor that lead to the Giggling Pear and out of it so fast he was just a blur. The confrontation and the information he heard about Mercury, and his master serving the Dark Lord, just infuriated him. House elfs are to serve masters and mistress's yes, but they are not to be calling newer masters and mistress such foul things, his mind screamed. "hnmp" he sighed loudly. He started to think where can he clean, that is far away from Mercury elf, "Oshen shall check the great hall" he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:46 pm
User Image

Lana looked around at her tour group, and while scrubbing a close by suit of armour announced 'This is the dungeon level, Hogwarts has many halls and stairwells, and levels, so you could get lost quickly, so be careful please'  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image The tour was one that intrigued Oshen for he must be able to find Master Andrew and watch him like his mistress would want, just then a question came to his head "Lana elf, Is there ways that an elf could be in an area of the castle and the Masters and mistress not know it, Oshen means with out hiding behind things?" Oshen did know how to disapparate and turn invisable but he was not sure if elfs were allowed to do that here. As he waited for his answer he started to polish a rather worn out looking statue of a gryffin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image
Hope followed and listened to Lana-elf throughout the dungeon level of the halls of her new home, Hogwarts. A puzzled look sprang on Hope's face with Oshen's question. Why would a house elf desire to be unknown of by her masters? she thought. She took her broom and swept some of the dust out of the pathway.  

hope-brown123

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:16 pm
*gets bored of working on the classwork in the common room and heads out for a stroll through the dungeons when james notices a group of house elves cleaning and walking in a group*
*hides beofre they can notice me and points wand at the armour suit and makes it say"This is the dungeon level, Hogwarts has many halls and stairwells, and levels, so you could get lost quickly, so be careful please' "

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:15 pm
User Image

Lana elf replied 'Elfs can only use magyk if it is to serve there masters and mistress' in any way, so you's can turn invisable's if it is ordered or needed'

Lana turned around to continue the tour only to hear the echo of her voice in the suit of armour she had just been polishing. She looked puzzled for a few seconds, sure that the armour couldn't echo, So she turned to her tour group again. 'There is also a lot of magykal happenings and enchantments on objects such as this one' She carried down the hall a bit, finding a door she entered into a classroom dungeon.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18032569

Dungeon classroom #101  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

gyp5ym00n

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image Abby elf polished a suit of armor after entering the hall and began panic as she didin't see any of the tour group yet. Relief then filled her as she swore she saw another elf swiftly and hurridly enter a classroom and so she quickly ran after to enter the classroom as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:39 pm
User Image The halls enveloped Andrew as he left the Charms corridor to his new home the Gryffindor common room. "I can not wait to get and settle in, I hope there are some students there that way I can make friends" Andrew said. Just as he stepped onto the landing of the sixth floor, Peeves the Polterguist appeared. Knowing what his mother told him about this lothesome polterguist Andrew slipped past him with out being noticed and made it to the seventh floor landing. He turned to go to the common room then realized he was unsure of the password. Just as he reached the portrait of the fat lady he heard a few students clad in gold and red telling each other the password and entered the common room.  

Oshenukhar

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:48 pm
User Image

Walks out of the RoR and heads to the Entrance to go to the Owlery.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:08 pm
User Image

*Abby elf makes her way through the hall while sweepng the hall behind her and headed back to the giggling pear *  

gyp5ym00n

Dapper Fatcat

9,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:11 am
User Image

Once done with the Owlery begins to walk around the school looking for James.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games