Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Girls Lavatory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:23 pm
*Summer's eyes went blank for a moment, then regained their natural gloss. *

Remember the break-in at my home last term?

*She watched as Sam nodded.*

Well, it happened again... only my sister was home from Beauxbatons... my father came home, and my sister was missing. He pulled me from school, and we went into hiding. I couldnt contact anyone in case our owls were intercepted... *she shuddered.*

It was horrible... and my sister...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:25 pm
Sam's smiled faded.

"Oh no. What happened? Did you find her?"
Sam was scared now. She might tell her father to hire some aurors from ministry for him and her mom.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:30 pm
We never found her... we did receive an owl though... strange bird. Never saw him before but he brought us a stationary letter in Trista's handwriting...

It said (she said) that she was alright. That she wouldn't be able to leave though... She knew my father would jump to conclusions so she said that the safest place for me was Hogwarts.. and for them to flee on their own.

*She sighed.*

Now I have no idea where all three of them are... and I can't contact any of them.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:31 pm
"Aww, what a shame. You know, my father works at the Ministry. Maybe he could send some Aurors?"  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:33 pm
I'm not even sure how serious the situation is myself... but I'll keep the offer handy. Thanks Sam.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:34 pm
"Anything for a friend. I had something weird happen to me lately too..."

[[pretend this is after I'm cured of floating? xd ]]

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:46 pm
User Image

What happened?

[[Easy enough to do]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:50 pm

"You know those packages that came for us; I got a circlet, more lotion, a robe and a blanket? And you got the same in red? Well, I was on the train, ready to get off, and I brushed off against my blanket and I blacked out. Apparently I was also levitating.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:52 pm
Really?! Thats so weird! I havent used my stuff yet.. just the circlet... I left and I forgot to take the package with me. It's still under my bed, I saw it when I arrived this morning!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:54 pm
"Wow...I haven't tried on any of the robes, I did try on the circlet though, it looked quite pretty...I really don't want them to take away my blanket though, I feel like it's going to come in handy some day. I also haven't bothered to use any of the lotion since I haven't ran out of my old batch yet.
When did you use the circlet?" Sam asked, fixing her head band.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:01 pm
When I first received the package.. I tried it on, remarking on how pretty it was..

I want to keep it all. The robes and blanket looked so comfy, and the lotion smelled really nice... and the circlet is just so PRETTY.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 pm
"They are all really pretty. Doesn't yours have suns on it? And mine moons?"  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:13 pm
Yep. Bright gold suns... on almost everything actually... have you noticed that?
There is a son on the pocket of each robe, the label of the lotions, the circlet, and stitched in gold thread all along my blanket are suns...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 pm
"Same thing with me, except moons. You know what, we should put it all on..before testing it, just to be sure, including our necklaces and see if anything happens." Sam said in a determined voice.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:18 pm
Alright. Stay here, since this bathroom is basically empty..
I'll go down to the dungeons and get my box, and meet you back here.

*Time passes, Summer returns.*

Found it!

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas