Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
rping Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:01 pm
she shook her head furiously, coming back to earth, frowning. "be careful theses arent your ordinary, average felines..." she frowned down at the ring, why should i even have this, ring.." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:15 pm
Edward starred.
"Is that...the stone?" he asked in a whisper.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:08 pm
Alphonse forced him self up on Edward's words gasping slightly in pain leaning on Edward.
"S-Stone? "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:40 pm
Edward held Al, gently. Worried as always for his dear brother.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:05 pm
she came back to earth at hearing ed and als whisper. she slowly picked up the ring and got to her feet, " maybe it is.." she replied aloof. she brushed her hair from her face. she looked over at al- the boy looked as though he was in pain. she frowned a little," you know, al, what you did back there- it was riddiculous.." she shook her head a bit sad. you didnt have too transfer your skin to him.."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:52 pm
I wasnt there but when the alchemy is performed I cant help but to ...know.." she glanced away for a moment. she looked back at them. "dont look so scared, ya'll have served your time for the mistake ya'll once made. you are lucky for all to have gotten his body back."  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:01 pm
Alphonse chuckled and held onto Edward feeling his back streching a little.
"its okay...I'd do anything for him and his wound wasn't going to get any better without help... "
He was to exhasted from being in pain to question her knowing...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:23 pm
Luna walked over to al and pushed edward over a little. "it looks like you need the help more now...just relax ok?"
she walked behind al pushed him forward gently and lifted the back of his shirt. she examined alphonse's injury...  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:50 am
Edward watched anxiously, hoping she could help him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:24 pm
" bear with me alphonse...This may or may not hurt alot.." she warned him. she placed a firm hand flat on the wound on his back. funny how blood didnt seem to make her flinch anymore However all did wince in pain but she kept on going. she held on th his shoulder with the other hand and Pressed hard on the wound. a light emanated from her hand to his wound....  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:35 pm
Alphonse tryed to lung forward from her touching his sencitive back. he graped Edward shirt leaning his face into it, he didn't pull away, he wanted to be better...

But it hurt...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:49 pm
she felt just a little of her life go out of her, his back continued to glow after a few minutes then she removed her hand. she looked again, all was where it should be on his back... no wounds no blood.. all better.
"there are other ways to heal people alphonse, edward..other ways to go about doing things." she sighed. neutral
she walked to the other end of the couch and fell back on it.she sighed a bit exhausted. that kind of stuff does tire one out.."  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:55 pm
"Now your lucky you werent sick or something worse, because then I'd have to reach into your chest and pull it out!" she winked at him and smiled. al seemed to relax more. the black feline slinked up to al and began to lick his hand. purring. the black feline changed from a large feline to a normal sized house cat right in front of alphonse and edward.

luna glanced at the ring once more,'i almost opened the gate this time...i miss her so much..'

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:26 am
she leaned her head back. "f***ing gate..." she mumbled.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:25 pm
Edward held Alphonse, glad he was feeling better.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff