Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Are you the type of fangirl that puts Yaoi in nonYaoi anime? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does the Seme always have to be the strong and tall one?
  yes
  nope
  I dunno
View Results

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:25 am
i put yaoi in everything i see(movie, tv shows, plays) and suchxD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:29 pm
I shouldn't... I KNOW I shouldn't slash everything I see...

But I do.

You know you have a serious problem when in the 11th grade, while in History, you come up with a complete plot for, I sh*t you not, John Adams x George Washington.

SLASHING IN YOUR MIND ON A REGULAR BASIS IS THE SEED TO GREAT FANFICTION.

HoiHoiNya

AeryonSun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:29 am
I do it to Saiyuki (HakkaiXGoyjo) heart and Knight Hunters (Ran/AyaXYohji). I like to read Heroes slash fanfiction (SylarXMohinder) even though it's not and anime!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 pm
Hoshi no Miko
Kurama Babe
I do. I do it quite a lot, Yu Yu Hakusho being the anime I slash the most.

That goes double for me.

heeelll yea biggrin kurama/hiei FTW!~  

Slipping Fox

kasukie35

Lonely Lunatic

12,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:19 pm
ya i like pair up the characters in mangas and animes biggrin even movies and like novels >3< so when i watch anime with my non-yaoi reading friend my mind makes me intemperate the things the characters say differently :X but its so fun !!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:31 pm
Right now I'm on a Aion and Chrono (Chrono Crusade) kick right now. Yes they are brothers (well I think they are but who cares XD) but their devil forms are REALLYsexy! blaugh redface  

Aieko_09

Demonic Shapeshifter

20,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Nebula Novice 100

Slasher-Quill

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Yep. I slash everything and anything. My most recent is from the Dresden Files books, Johnny Marcone/Harry Dresden. *purrs*
Sometimes I like to read non-slash things just to find my own innuendo, imagination is a good thing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:48 pm
Yes! Oh the simple joys of fandom and life. I am pathetic enough to confess that in canon my favorite pairings haven't utterly nothing to do with yaoi, and some of them even represent the typical foe yay. At most few fanservice moments here and there but that's all.

If you happen to be like fan like that, I think it is very important to be able to cherish the canon too, not just run around in circles with yaoi goggles on or chase female characters of the series with machine gun screaming 'die for our shiiip!!'. You know, to keep it tasteful and debonair, and to remember that there is fellow fans of that awesome series who may not share that pairing. It is not a big thing in big picture, but in fandom people tend to be pretty precise with their OTPs. Be that weird quirk of self-respect or something like that, but I'm just very tired of the worst kind of stereotypes some yaoi fans have planted around us. The people who don't care anything but their ship anymore. Yeah, that kind of people... frankly they piss me off.  

SeaDevilOfTheWest

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:36 pm
HELL YEAH!!!! And then I watch them F each other in my head... It's so FUN!!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh whee whee whee whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:24 am
i put gay man love wherever I damn well please! :p
Especially hollywood movies, hawwt.

Mr woman

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200

yundere

Biggest Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:57 pm
I definitely do, it's a whole lot of fun and somehow makes the plot make more sense in my head if I do that. o_o  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:00 am
Yes! whee I'm one of those hopeless cases who sees everywhere yaoi XD Also in the show! The last is Stefan and Damon from the vampire diaries heart It's also incest!! heart  

BloodKurenai

Dangerous Vampire

12,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Team Edward 100

Ayame_M

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:05 am
I make yaoi in anime, books, songs, everyday life, etc. my mind is a very funny and hot place to be sometimes. once i made a yaoi between my bf and my bestfriend lol xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:41 pm

All the time. There aren't nearly enough yaoi anime/manga out there, so I have to resort to shipping pairings that really were never meant to be. Besides, my introduction to yaoi was with two characters who weren't supposed to be romantically involved, so that was kind of it for me. :]

I don't necessarily ship two guys together in movies/TV/whatnot, and that happens very rarely. Mostly I see two anime guys and even with the SLIGHTEST bit of interaction/innuendo/double entendre makes me instantly ship them. Comes with the fan-girl territory. ;]

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Ellen Watermellen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:13 pm
No. Actually, I don't watch non-yaoi anime...ever. :/ I know that makes me sound like a pervert but hey, I am.

HOWEVER, I do slash at least once of every show I see. I'm not going to watch a tv show and not make slash of it. You usually won't see me watching a tv show and then not pairing up two guys just for the hell of it...except Jersey Shore, but that's just because I have a favorite femslash pairing from that show and I concentrate on them instead of the boys from that show.

If I see a show and I like a straight pairing, I'm going to ship the heck out of them and not even pay attention to slash of that show. And you wanna know why? Because I would like to take a break from 'taboo' pairings. But that never happened.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff