Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:16 pm
(lol! *pretend to faint* oh no! Any thing but that!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:17 pm
Rainpool's eyes shone, "I'd love to train her for you." She licked Cursedsong's ear and ran out of the nursery. "Cinderpaw, I'm going to train you until Crusedsong can, lets go!" She said and headed out of camp.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:04 am
Eaglepaw jumped up and shook the dirt out of her fur. "Was that all right, Patchstar?" She said nervously hoping she didnt look stupid performing the move.
((Moonstorm is SUPER cute xd she beats up my bigger cat and shes only been here 2 days))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:21 pm
(Yay! Sounds like Moonstorm is fitting nicly into your home!!! lol!)
"ok!!" Purred Cinderpaw racing to the entrence of the Moonclan entrence.
"So what are we going to do first?" Cinderpaw purred even louder when she saw that every step they took she was getting farther away from the camp, and farther toward being a warrior.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:51 pm
((lol when we put food down Moonstorm pushed my other cat out of the way...it was so funneh. my other cat, Felix (i know boring) looks just like Tigerstar, and Felix is also evil, just like Tigerstar... I HAVE THE REBIRTH OF TIGERSTAR!!! OMG WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?! lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:44 pm
(lol! Felix isn't so boring, one of my cats names is felix, He is 15 and looks the same as when we first got him! lol! He dosen't look like Tigerstar. My advise, don't let your cat felix near whoever you think is deputy in your house! lol!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:42 am
((Moonstorm made sure that Felix/Tigerstar knows that he is her deputy, lol i should call her Moonstar, and make sure that Felix stays away from her so she doesnt end up being the next Bluestar xd ))

Eaglepaw padded into the nursery with some fresh-kill and placed it in front of Cursedsong. "I just got back from my training session with Patchstar!" She announced with pride swelling up inside of her.
"Wow! You train with Patchstar! Nobody tells us anything!" Dreamkit said with wonder in her strikingly blue eyes.
"Yes, i do! Shes really tough but caring at the same time. Thats the type of mentor i want to be when i turn into a warrior!" Eaglepaw said with confidence.
"Me too" Dreamkit said with a squeal. Eaglepaw purred and bent down to lick Dreamkit between her ears.
"I gotta go feed the elders." Her stomach growled so loud that it scared the kits, and her. "And myself too." She said with a mrrow of laughter. "Bye!" She called over her shoulder as she padded out of the nursery.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:58 am
(lol! Yah, you should do that, and like you said, you DON'T want another Bluestar!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:27 pm
Cinderpaw followed Rainpool into the forest, "hey! are we going to the training hollow, or are we going to exsplore our territory?" Cinderpaw purred. Cinderpaw was shaking so badly that she was jumping every step. Oh! I know I can beat Eaglepaw to warrior states now, I'm out and I'll push myself untill I'm the best warrior the clans have EVER seen!!!
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:20 pm
(My cat is like devil's spawn or something... But she's a real wimp when it comes to other cats... She'll kill mice or birds and she'll sink her claws in to your arm without a second thought, but if you show her another cat she'll hiss at them and then run away with her tail all fluffed out...)

Cursedsong sighed and looked at Dreamkit. "We've had lots of visiters today haven't we?"

(pointless)  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Eagles_Fan_4_Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:30 am
((lol thats like my felix, he'll kill mice but when Moonstorm comes toward him he runs away and jumps up in my lap. yesterday Moonstorm was sitting on my table and felix walked by and Moonstorm jumped right on top of him and landed square on his back...it was hilarious, she was like a ninja ninja ))

Dreamkit looked up at her mom. "Yea, but thats okay, Eaglepaw and Cinderpaw are my best friends. I can't wait 'till i become an apprentice like them!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:46 pm
(lol! Yah! One of my cats likes to harass my dog! So my dog will be in the crate, and my cat will sit in front of the crate door, while my dog whines and barkes!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:26 pm
((sorry I've been gone so long!!!! I went to youth conference! Anyway...my cat is just like Moonstorm! You get a cat in the same room as her she'll hiss and attack!!!))

Rainpool purred, "Lets go explore the territory, you'll want to know it!" She stepped up the pace towards Moonclan territory.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:41 pm
(lol! When I got a new cat, one of my older one's got SOO angry, he wouldn't go near me or the newer cat. I think it made him jelious because he was the youngest cat befor. . .lol! now he is find though.)
"Ok!!!" Cinderpaw cried, she bounced down a hill ahead of Rainpool, "So, which area are we going to exsplore first?" Cinderpaw purred as she turned to wait for Rainpool.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:45 pm
((lol, my other cat, Tigerlilly (Tiger) is such a wimp...Starfire (Star) is my cat and she doesn't have claws and Tigers afraid of her...its really sad.))

"Stop!" Rainpool yowled and ran over to Cinderpaw. "Don't go ahead of me, you don't know where the border of Moonclan is and the last thing we need is a fight." She hissed and started to walk again, soon coming to the border.
"Okay, take in the scent of Moonclan." She said and looked back at Cinderpaw.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games