Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:38 pm
The slope of the path began to steepen, taking them up out of the ground. The air became hotter and more arid. The light grew bigger. At first it had seemed like nothing more than a pinprick of yellowish-whiteness, but as they drew closer it became easier to see that it was in fact a landscape of such a fiercely burning orange that it was almost red. "Sure looks like home," Nana said.

She looked back to check on everyone else, and became more concerned than was humanly possible when she looked at Indya. The girl hadn't made a peep since they had left the Underground, but she looked so restless and angry.... Cheshire wasn't doing too well either, making anxious claw-holes in the arm of the Hatter's tailcoat. "We're almost there," Nana promised again. "We're so close."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:04 pm
"Good' It was the first word she had spoken in a while. She was too worried about her brother to speak. She was also wondeing , about what he had said about a deal with the queen.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:12 pm
Tick-Tock eye's lit up upon hearing Indya speak after so long. The tension seemed to ease around the group. Even the Cheshire seemed to loosen up the closer that got to the light.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:28 pm
"So where does this lead anyway?" She follwed behind hem as they made their way closer to the exit . She was getting very , very bored and a bored chesire was a bad thing.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:09 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
"So where does this lead anyway?" She follwed behind hem as they made their way closer to the exit . She was getting very , very bored and a bored chesire was a bad thing.

Tick-Tock looked over to Indya and smiled. "Tick, to the Jabberwocky Plains, Tock. Where we'll meet with, Tick-Tock, the guardians."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:21 pm
The Cheshire looked over at Indya and smirked. "Now, now, dear. I'm as anxious as you are, but you don't see me complaining."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:37 pm
"Complaining is just an opinon" SHe grinned , a sign that she was getting better. "The jabberwocky plains huh, hopefully the guardians are on our side"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:32 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
"Complaining is just an opinon" SHe grinned , a sign that she was getting better. "The jabberwocky plains huh, hopefully the guardians are on our side"

Tick-Tock giggled. "Perhaps, Tick-Tock they're wondering what, Tick, Cheshire taste, Tock, like? They've certainly have the means of, Tick-Tock, roasting us."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:09 pm
((I wish there were more options for the Cheshire on the Wonderland MC... I want to be able to hold him, not just have him sitting on my head!!!))

"How could you say that, Tick-Tock!" Nana cried, feigning shock, but her cover soon failed and she joined in the giggles. It was a good sign that everyone's moods were improving. "I really do think they will stand by us, though. I am their leader's daughter, after all... Oh, the tunnel's stopped! There's nothing but an old ladder going up to the top! Was all that light really coming from this little hole?"

She lifted her skirts with one hand and held the rungs with the other, making her way carefully up the ladder. When she was out, she knelt down, beckoned for the Hatter to hand up Cheshire, and took the cat into her arms. Then she stood up and made room for the others to climb out.

The landscape-- or lack thereof, in this case-- of the Jabberwocky Plains was very predictable: Orange-red dirt, orange-red sky, orange-red sun, even a few orange-red trees. The most exciting thing in the entire place was the great mesa, immense against the flatness of the land.

"There," Nana said, pointing to a barely visible hole in the great rock face. "That's the entrance to the Guardian caves. We're almost there."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:18 pm
The Night Faery
((I wish there were more options for the Cheshire on the Wonderland MC... I want to be able to hold him, not just have him sitting on my head!!!))

"How could you say that, Tick-Tock!" Nana cried, feigning shock, but her cover soon failed and she joined in the giggles. It was a good sign that everyone's moods were improving. "I really do think they will stand by us, though. I am their leader's daughter, after all... Oh, the tunnel's stopped! There's nothing but an old ladder going up to the top! Was all that light really coming from this little hole?"

She lifted her skirts with one hand and held the rungs with the other, making her way carefully up the ladder. When she was out, she knelt down, beckoned for the Hatter to hand up Cheshire, and took the cat into her arms. Then she stood up and made room for the others to climb out.

The landscape-- or lack thereof, in this case-- of the Jabberwocky Plains was very predictable: Orange-red dirt, orange-red sky, orange-red sun, even a few orange-red trees. The most exciting thing in the entire place was the great mesa, immense against the flatness of the land.

"There," Nana said, pointing to a barely visible hole in the great rock face. "That's the entrance to the Guardian caves. We're almost there."

The Cheshire grinned and looked up at Nana. "If you wouldn't mind. I'd like to wander around a bit. It's been so long since I've caused a bit of mischeif." Tick-Tock knelt down, picked up some of the dirt and put it in her tea cup, swishing and blending it into the tea she just poured from her hat. "Ah, Tick-Tock, I call this my brimstone blend." She giggled. "Let's go meet your father, Tock!"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:29 pm
Rosalie, current Queen of Hearts sat upon her throne, eyes shut in concentration. Or was it a headache. Either way, she'd grown bored of decapitating the inncent. She growled, angry that she couldn't see anything from Tick-Tock half. She knew Tick-Tock could see the things she did, so why could she see Tick-Tock's right now. She sighed, resisting the urge to rip out her long red hair when Tick-Tock's voice echoed through her head. "Ah, Tick-Tock, I call this my brimstone blend." She stood abruptly and screamed at the top of her voice. "RODENT!" Immediately, The White Rabbit hopped across the room to her highnesses side. "Yes, your majesty?" he asked hesitantly. "Prepare the card guards and my carriage. We're going to The Jabberwocky Plains." 'That's the only place I know where brimstone is.' She thought before kicking The White Rabbit across the room. "GO NOW! OR ELSE IT'S OFF WITH YOUR HEAD RODENT!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:17 am
Indya just nodded "I'll go with you brother " She was afraid of losing her brother again. She followed him out onto the plains "where are we headed ?"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:27 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Indya just nodded "I'll go with you brother " She was afraid of losing her brother again. She followed him out onto the plains "where are we headed ?"

He grinned. "Does it really matter? Right now, I'd prefer anywhere that isn't in a hole or has four walls."

Cheshire purred silently as he walked on, loving just being out in the open. He looked over at Indya and grinned nice and wide. "`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:09 pm
She grinned, she knew that song, and now she remembered where she had heard it . " All mimsy were the borogoves, And the mome raths outgrabe" she followed him. quietly , glad to be with her brother  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:53 pm
Tick-Tock watched the two wander off and smiled. "I wonder, Tick-Tock, what Cheshire meant about that, Tick, deal with the, Tock, queen?" She shrugged and continued to sip her brimstone brew.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games