Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:28 am

"Hi," Koyashu replied as he looked inside. He sent Richard a confused look.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:33 am

"Koyashu! Meet my daughters! Emily..." he jestured to the girl with straight blond hair and happy blue eyes, she smiled up at him. "Ello' mate! You were tight cloths, are you the man who's gay with daddy?" she asked.
"EMILY!"scolded Richard.
She laughed, "eh..."he sighed, "this shy little thing here," he jestured to the girl with copper eyes; "is the opposite of her twin sister. This is Jamie." she shyly moved behind Richards legs, she had the same overly pale Irish blue skin as Richard while Emily had peach skin. She was very shy and nervous while Emily was loud, obnoxious and... well... a lot like Cara.
"Girls, this is my boyfriend Koyashu." said Richard blushing, "HEY KOYASHU!"yelled Emily, her voice was husky as well as raspy so she sounded a tad like a boy. "H-hello..." whispered Jamie, her voice was high pitched and overly soft.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:36 am

Koyashu gave a big, gentle smile as he crouched down so he was eye level. "Hello, Emily and Jamie. Nice to meet you two," he said before standing straight up and grabbing the bags. "So how long are you two staying here?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:42 am

"F-f-fe-..."Jamie started before her sister burst out, "FEW MONTHS! HAHAHAHA!" she was just as hyper as her aunt. "...never dye your hair blue..."said Richard covering his eyes with a sigh and shakeing his head.
"Daddy...you look different again...you said you were better." whispered Jamie staring up at her father.
"Eh...I said that...yes...I am better. Don't worry sweety, daddy is fine. Now, let's get you two situated, I left your room the way it was before and kept Koyashu here from moveing into it...s**t...I still gotta clean out the storage room for him to." sighed Richard as he lifted Jamie into his arms and held the thin girl warmly, his arms shook a little weakly but he held her close and kissed her cheek.
"Now...let's get you set up." he whispered and headed towards where his room was but passed it and went down the hall to a spare room.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:49 am

Koyashu decided to leave Richard alone with daughters. He instead headed into the kitchen and started putting the groceries away. He worked quickly while humming a light lullaby he heard when he was younger.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:02 am

Richard let his girls into their room with their cloths. Emily shoved all their cloths into their dressers and Jamie stayed in her fathers arms.
Soon though Emily laid on her bed and fell asleep.
"...um...your sister stayed up all night again didn't she?"
"yes..."whispered his little girl, he carried her out to the kitchen to let his phycotic little munchkin sleep. "That's a pretty little diddy Koy." said Richard setting his daughter on a chair gently. His hands shook a bit and he grabbed his medicine.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:05 am

Koyashu looked at Richard. "Hehe thanks. My mom used to sing it to me when I was really little," Koyashu said nerviously. "Where is the other one at?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:17 am

"She didn't sleep last night because she was hyper so now she is sleeping. Jamie...you hungry?"Richard asked after chokeing down his pills.
"...no..."
"um...want to play a game?"he asked.
"...too tireing..." she said.
"...tv?"
"Annoying thing." she whispered.
"...music? I still have your little piano in my office."
"...ok..."she said, "sing to?"he asked. "ok." she got off the chair and her little dress fell past her knees after rideing up as Richard had held her. She left to the office.
"Sometimes I think theirs something wrong with that girl."sighed Richard sitting down and wraping his hands around him, he looked a bit sick again. "Nap sounds nice right now though."

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:24 am

Koyashu went to over to Richard and whispered in his ear, "She acts an awful lot like her dad from what I could tell." He gently rubbed Richard's back. "You could go lie down for a bit. I'll watch them for you while you nap for a couple of hours."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:34 am

"Alright...sorry, guess I'm getting a bit more tired than usual lately."said Richard standing up and hugging Koyashu for a moment, he liked the hug and didn't want to let go, he wanted to sleep in Koyashu's arms. He was still afraid but knew that with Koyashu he wouldn't be and that he would never hurt him or try to. If he did then it would be an accident.
A piano started playing lovely and a beautiful voice drifted through the air. It sounded like someone older was singing and playing, for an almost five year old, the girl was good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8XXcDUrdVk
((this song actually is done on piano, it's really weird and you can hardly tell which annoys me.))
Richard smiled, "gotta get to bed before she makes me fall asleep right here." he chuckled and released Koyashu as he headed to his room.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:38 am

"She sounds really good," Koyashu said as he followed Richard down the hall. "Don't worry I'll watch them. I'll wake up in a couple of hours okay," Koyashu said softly to Richard from the bedroom door.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:41 am

Richard nodded and laid in his bed tiredly, he brought the covers over himself and closed his eyes. He didn't look well and felt awefull, sleep. That is what he wanted and needed so he drifted.
His editor gave him some time off for a while so he could get a bit better which was good.
Soon the author was asleep.

Jamie stopped playing after a while and stared out the window of her dads office.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:45 am

Koyashu quietly left the door to Richard's room. He went to the office and looked in. "Your dad is lieing down for a bit. If you need anything I'm in the living room so just ask," he said to Jamie.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:46 am

"...fine..."said Jamie standing up and following him.
((brb, gotta go for a bit be back soon.))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:07 pm

Koyashu went into the living room and sat on the couch. "Your a really good singer and piano player," he said to Jamie. He then grabbed his guitar and looked it over to make sure it was tuned correctly.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games