Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:55 pm
Joshua all but grinned. She was sharp. "Ah. Glad to know." He leaned his head back and shrugged. "I'll be careful."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:58 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua all but grinned. She was sharp. "Ah. Glad to know." He leaned his head back and shrugged. "I'll be careful."
"Sorry bout being so blunt.... I just.....I need air.." she said & she stood up & walked out one of the side doors & came out at the top of the tree & looked up at the cresant moon above her & hummed quietly to herself  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:02 pm
Sophia stopped aburptly after hearing Midori and Zack call after her. "What?" She yelled over her sholder, then suddenly tripping over a stray rock. "Ouch." She mumbled, burshing the dirt and pealing skin off of her knees. "Comming." Sophia said turning the other dierection to Midori. "What did you say?" She repeted, but got the idea that they where going somewhere, after seing Emilia standing up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:41 pm
Zach looked to Sophia and displayed a somewhat sour disposition.

"Were splittin up and making our way to a church."  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:16 am
Joshua glanced after her. She was like him -very like him. It made him a little uncomfortable, but understanding her need, remained put instead of chasing after her. He closed his eyes, imagining the crecent moon and wondering how his old friend Akiera was doing... Then shook the thought. it wasn't time to worry about the past.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:40 am
Emilia nodded, not sure what else to do, and inched a little closer to Nich, though she kept out of his reach.  

Fenrirs_Plaything

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:28 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua glanced after her. She was like him -very like him. It made him a little uncomfortable, but understanding her need, remained put instead of chasing after her. He closed his eyes, imagining the crecent moon and wondering how his old friend Akiera was doing... Then shook the thought. it wasn't time to worry about the past.
After a little while gell thought she felt something coming & went back inside knowing that the vampire were probably still looking for her  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:18 pm
Sophia nodded and looked around some more. "Okay then," she said weakly. "Which direction?"  

strawberryluv259

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:22 pm
"West of here," Midori said hastily and glanced at the entrance of the cave for a few seconds, "someone lead, I'll be in the back keeping watch."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:02 pm
"Allright."

Zach was not feeling inclined to say too much so he said only what waa neccessary. This portrayed the gravity the situation deserved.

Zach stooped, took Emilia's hand and proceded toward the exit.

His eyes looked at nothing as he scuffled forward in an almost combat like movement. In reality, he had one hand occupied by Emilia and the other on his sword, as such he had no desire to lift either of his feet from the ground.  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:48 pm
Joshua took one look at her face as she came in and sighed. "Still trying to find us, eh?" he laughed as she glanced at him in suprise. "Oh, I know fully well they're out there, and though it may seem odd, they're after me as much -if not more- than they are you." He grinned. "When you've been hunting for as long as I have, expressions tell as much as words.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:16 pm
Emilia blanched, then blushed, as Zach took her hand, but not wanting to get left behind, kept up as well as she was able. She knew they were in danger, and so kept as close to him as she dared.  

Fenrirs_Plaything

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:09 pm
Zach pulled Emilia out into the fresh air. He loojed about with one eye closed.

Then before taking her into the nearby bush he turned around and whispered to Midori.

"Stick to the plan... Ill see you soon."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:21 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua took one look at her face as she came in and sighed. "Still trying to find us, eh?" he laughed as she glanced at him in suprise. "Oh, I know fully well they're out there, and though it may seem odd, they're after me as much -if not more- than they are you." He grinned. "When you've been hunting for as long as I have, expressions tell as much as words."

Gella smiled softly then turned from him again then looked back over her sholder then said with an empty face "Well some books are always harder to read then others. Just stict with your own literacy level & you might live kid." She said then she walked to the wall knocked & a door opened & she walked in then stopped at the door way. She was going to say something else but decided against it. then walked through the door & closed it. Or at least though she did. It was left open a crack. Then she walked over & lit a few candles that sat on a piano & looked at the blue crystal roses that sat on it. She sat down & run her fingers silently over the keys deep in thought  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:00 pm
Midori nodded, "see you soon." She turned around to see if Sophia was following or not.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games