Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
So, what annoys you in Maple? (RANT HERE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.
  K
View Results

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:30 pm
The one thing that annoyed me about maple the most was one of the reasons I quit. It's the lack of good places to train at 138.

I even got bored on a Pserver when I got past 180 on it. With insanely high exp rates, it still took all day to level.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:52 pm
What grinds my gears is that all there is to do is train...and train...and train...and train  

sarasu

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Anyone who gets overly a**l about the game.

Oh and lag delay.
It's caused me to die so many times.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:09 pm
Im back and I got a few more things.

I have never PQed before cause I was told they were a waste of time. When I finally want to PQ just o see I start getting called a N00b just because my friend gave me bad advise.

Again ppl coming up with random trades asking for mesos

Rich people shoving the fact they're rich in your face. I think I got it by you high level and advance clothing

EDIT: This happened today. I famed a dude and he never payed me....it didnt help that he didnt speak english....  

Life is Like a Peanut

LunaLlena

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:18 am
I just hate how I get asked for mesos as if I'm rich or something on there. Then the will you be my "gf"? I'm probably old enough to be their aunt. I'm not old, but I'm not a minor.
I'm also tired of the word noob.. they say it for no reason just because they don't like something. And it's not even noob.. that's just the [trying to be] insult way of say newb or newbie.
Another thing I noticed is that there is a lot of racist bratty kids on maple story.

I'm so tired of it. Maple Story use to never be like that when I first started it back in the school days. Tarnished now..

So I just laugh or look at them stupid and walk away as if I didn't read what they said though..

I still love MS at heart. Lol
But it does make me wonder if nixon even moniters things anymore with all the racists comments floating around...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:35 pm
Whenever I'm tempted to get annoyed by some n00b asking me for "Mesos Pl0x!", I think happily on the time when a level 9 asked me for money, and I told him I'd give him 50k if he could ask with correct spelling and grammar. He tried so hard, but failed miserably. Made my frikkin day mrgreen

Now what bugs me is pretty much just ksers.  

Orgasmic Cheese Puffs

Invisible Loiterer

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:23 pm
People still say "cc plz" stressed *rams their head into keyboard* SAY IT NOW BETCH!

Seriously I was a little lost in the Alchemist (or are they the Zenuist) place and I kept walking through the lab with the droids and this chick kept saying "cc plz" like I was standing there KSing or something. Everytime I walked through it she said it. *counts to 10 and takes a deep breath*

As if saying "plz" would make it less rude. Hell she could have spelled it right and it wouldn't have made a difference. It was rude and pissed me soooo much

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:42 pm
Every DK. Honestly, I haven't met one that isn't a total idiot/n00b.  

Zarow

Ash The Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:01 pm
o gee when ppl want u to cc just cuz they wanna train or something ugh..pain in the butt stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:27 pm
Freakin noobs just askin for money! evil evil  

iiAlan

2,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kite Katolia

Timid Genius

6,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:04 pm
90% of 4th Jobbers piss me off, most are too into the game to have fun, it's like they lost the concept that maplestory is just a game, or is it just a natural process most go through? I'm 139 and still haven't went through that yet. Hell, maybe it's just Kradia(GMS).

I maybe a bishop, that sells leech, but only when I want to. It gets annoying to have whispers and chats about people wanting leeches 24/7.

Oh yeah, when bossing, whatever drops should be shared, not first come first serve. I was with a party at pianus, and the other priest(yeah my job as a bishop was to clear the bombs that kills everyone with genesis.) looted it all, our only major attacker only got an overall, but besides him, no one else got anything.

Also, when bossing, classes should know how to act, priests/bishops only heal/buff, warriors attack etc. Why I say this, is the before mentioned priest, mostly clawed pianus, which caused everyone to die but him at least once(funny thing is I died, though I was healing as I died, you could see the green sparks on me as my grave fell XD). Yeah, one lesson learned for me, make sure everyone knows what to do when going up against a boss.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:23 pm
when people ask for money or items unless they accouly dont have a wep becuase they were dumb to lose it in a trade with some punk kid  

The One To Fear

Yukune -

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:25 am
1. cc plz - definatly
2. When people say they have high level characters
3. FAIL PQ. Just because this person wanted this portal and the other wanted it! & end up breaking the whole party.
4. SINS/DITS that do not haste when we ask! (Parties) I mean WTF?
5. Smeaga Love Quarrels.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:00 pm
People that say nexon is money hungry and then saying the old MapleStory was better with Wizet- WHICH IT WASN'T.  

Zarow

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces