Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Penthouse on the 14th floor (do not disturb sign on door) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I R Attention Whore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:19 am
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Krissy DarkStarLight
"Accept my money Boo! I love you!"
I love you too.. ..>.> thats why im not accepting it.. lol...

Poo: yeah... stare
stare YEAH WOMAN YEAH!!! ::tackles:: now dont be difficult  
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Sparky06
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Sparky06
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Sparky06
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Im sorry sparky.. just been realy depressed as of late.. >.>

ok... as long as poo stays.... i'll stay krissy
sad Thats to bad boo... *hugs her*
*hugs* yeah... this is why i dont go around much anymore... sweatdrop most people dont realy like talking to me like this.. >.> u.u
Id always love to talk to you boo...I miss you so much ^^ heart depressed or not.
I know you do Sparky.. >.> i knew you before all this crap happend.. *hugs* and im sorry im not on as much... sad
heart three years ^^
and thats okay...we all start to move on...im a little dissapointed the hidaway closed..but man what a coinsadince ((sp XP)) id see you in anouther thread ^^
lol yep... but he goes to the same thread.. >.>

**i had been reading his posts hes made... >.> and seeing all he talks to.. *sigh* thats part of my problem.. **
gonk Im sorry... Its okay though boo... im suprised r still singal really o.o...i expected every guy to ask when they heard about it...tough id did shock meh to hell when he told me..that was unexpected...  

Anatella

Sindababy

KojiTakeo
Sindababy
KojiTakeo
Sindababy
damn it was a picture of a ninja or something in the rain. it was so cute.
referring to sparky's sig. ::pouts:: i love cute things..

::hugs her dream of baby seal slippers:: i'm so suck on them..

the slippers and naruto.. i just got into it and its pretty good.
I love cute things too!! whee heart 4laugh
::hugs u:: ure so adorable! ::hugs the cute thing:: yay!

@krissy: i didn't keep u from him. and he even told me he's not coming ot see me so he can see u. which is fine but i don't get why its such a hassle to come see me who's 2 hours away.. but u know lets keep him on the prize (ure naked body) and then he'll probably be more dependable or something ::spanks ure hand:: no squeezing the pillows.. bad girl..
rofl xd Lol, that was unexpected actually...
hehehe its cause i'm cute too ::points to her nose::

@poodeta: how have u been? i don't remember hearing a response to that?

@dollface: girl i cut my hair >.< it barely brushs my shoulders. school will be fun u'll see. collegeboys arent any smarter sometimes though.. neither is most of the populus.. but somehow.. they all got in? >> hhehe amazing.

@krissy: speak of the devil. he come she comes for u!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:20 am
DollfaceDragon16
Sindababy
KojiTakeo
Sindababy

@dollface: dude this summer sucked balls for me.
... HELLO COMMA!?
i made a nice long post. but gaia ate it.

anyway it just really wasn't that fun to be honest.

@dollface: i go back the 24th for my 4th year of college. i can't believe i'm no closer to graduating ::sighs:: its so annoying..

@krissy: he's gonna see that and hurt u with his powerful man voice! u just wait. u.u;;
its my first ... yippes .. lol

@poody... oh stop being a p***y, nothing more pathetic then people feeling sorry for themselves
Nani who was bein a p***y i was tryin to be wats the word sarcastic i guess  

I R Attention Whore

AlexisNeato

Business Businesswoman

6,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:21 am
Sindababy
KojiTakeo
Sindababy
KojiTakeo
Sindababy
damn it was a picture of a ninja or something in the rain. it was so cute.
referring to sparky's sig. ::pouts:: i love cute things..

::hugs her dream of baby seal slippers:: i'm so suck on them..

the slippers and naruto.. i just got into it and its pretty good.
I love cute things too!! whee heart 4laugh
::hugs u:: ure so adorable! ::hugs the cute thing:: yay!

@krissy: i didn't keep u from him. and he even told me he's not coming ot see me so he can see u. which is fine but i don't get why its such a hassle to come see me who's 2 hours away.. but u know lets keep him on the prize (ure naked body) and then he'll probably be more dependable or something ::spanks ure hand:: no squeezing the pillows.. bad girl..
rofl xd Lol, that was unexpected actually...

@dollface: girl i cut my hair >.< it barely brushs my shoulders. school will be fun u'll see. collegeboys arent any smarter sometimes though.. neither is most of the populus.. but somehow.. they all got in? >> hhehe amazing.

whee *pokes it*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:21 am
*slinks in quietly and watches from afar* =  

lLostelle

I R Attention Whore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:22 am
Sindababy

Ive been alright cant say ive done anything tooo bad how bout you  
Lady Erika
*spots* HIYO!!! *waves*  

AlexisNeato

Business Businesswoman

6,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Krissy DarkStarLight

"Fine Boo I''ll cancel it..."

She looks at Sinda and stucks out her tongue then squeezes the ''pillows.''"Yeah, if he''s gonna lay a hurting on anyone, it''s you miss..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:23 am
Krissy DarkStarLight
"I mean the sex part Sinda. But no, he said he was gonna see you, just you might be in school when he does. And besides, I really don't count on him coming, something will happen and he won't have the money, I mean, the wedding is before he turns 21, so I kinda don't see me seeing Ryan till December and then I'm sharing him with Tanisha at that point and maybe other people too. It just depends.

And I thought Smokey gives you money for things, don't be stealing Boo's money. She needs her gold too for being all cute and a sexy Fanta girl."
*blushes when she hears "Fanta girl"* U guys arent suposed to remember that!!! gonk  

-v-Lust-v-

Sindababy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:23 am
Krissy DarkStarLight
"I mean the sex part Sinda. But no, he said he was gonna see you, just you might be in school when he does. And besides, I really don't count on him coming, something will happen and he won't have the money, I mean, the wedding is before he turns 21, so I kinda don't see me seeing Ryan till December and then I'm sharing him with Tanisha at that point and maybe other people too. It just depends.

And I thought Smokey gives you money for things, don't be stealing Boo's money. She needs her gold too for being all cute and a sexy Fanta girl."
::thinking:: wait smokey give sme money MWAHAH girl don't do drugs. he donated to me once. which was fairly awesome.

::thinking more:: i think if he wants to come he will come and there's nothing that will stop him when he stops dicking around. and if u don't want to share him then don't, stop offering him to people. i was wondering when u'd want ure boyfriend all to yourself ::smiles:: be possesive be be possesive! ::cheers for u::  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:25 am
poodeta
[Boo Boo Kitty]
Krissy DarkStarLight
"Accept my money Boo! I love you!"
I love you too.. ..>.> thats why im not accepting it.. lol...

Poo: yeah... stare
stare YEAH WOMAN YEAH!!! ::tackles:: now dont be difficult

thats me... difficult... sweatdrop  

-v-Lust-v-

Anatella

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:25 am
Lady Erika
*waves* whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:26 am
BOREDOM WINS AGAIN! gonk  

AlexisNeato

Business Businesswoman

6,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sindababy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:26 am
Krissy DarkStarLight
"Fine Boo I''ll cancel it..."

She looks at Sinda and stucks out her tongue then squeezes the ''pillows.''"Yeah, if he''s gonna lay a hurting on anyone, it''s you miss..."
are u on drugs? on me. heck no. he wouldn't dare. i couldn't cope to save my life.

@koji: i wanna know what u thought i typed the first time u read my post smile i'm curious curious! ::bites ure finger:: hey u don't have nose poking clearance >.< hehehe

@poodeta: well it could all be worse. u could have no tastebuds and never be able to enjoy food ::nods nods:: anything bad.. poodeta does bad things.. ::gasps and smiles:: who knew hehehe  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games