Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Vaccine Sentinal Tower (Virus Busters HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:13 am

Miron stayed, sitting there, holding mito. He was not just going to abandon him. "It's OK Mito, calm down. You can do it, let go of your anger, don't let it control you." Miron said gently. "Let go, just let go..." Dracomon was still firing Shruiken, and despite that Miron got hit a couple times, he still held tight. Miron began to gently rock Mito, trying to calm him down. Eventually, the crest on Mito's head started to fade, then stopped glowing. Mito began to calm down, and stopped firing Shruiken. Mito then began to slip into unconsciousness.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:54 am

"amazing...." was all the strikedramon could say. gryphonmon looked at the tapirmon. they were both dumbstruck. "is he going to be ok?" "after some rest, he'll be fine. the only problem is your other friend." the tapirmon looked at monodramon. the other tapirmon kept looking at myron and mito. "idiot. he could've been killed."

beylese

Spicy Egg

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:03 am

(Enter Leto from Network City)

Leto was a little ticked off. He was forced to put his digimon away in his digivice. That never felt right to him. He remembered getting each of his four digimon and the time spent together.
(Exit mentally to Dragon Eye lake)

(Enter Mentally back here)

He shook his head that wasn't important right now, he needed to focus on the task at hand and he needed to get that digi egg.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Miron stood up, holding Mito. He sighed. Stupid, was he? He probably just saved their lives. But he said nothing about that, he just looked at Mito, and said "At least that's over."

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:09 am

charie ran over to him. "your arm is bleeding..."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Miron shook his head, saying "It's just a scratch." This, however, was an obvious lie. His arm was, indeed, bleeding,in fact, a very small, but still noticable, chunk had been taken off from the Shruiken. He had a few wounds like that, ones that were deffinately more than "Just a scratch" but not ones that would kill him immediately. "We have a bigger problem afoot."

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:50 am

"Like what?" Mouse asked.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:56 am

So far Leto had little trouble getting through Sential Tower. It seemed as long as his virus digimon weren't out that the guard didn't pay any attension to him.

That was until he left the more general area and entered into the deeper parts of the Tower. He should have been paying attention but his guard had been dropped.

Leto raced around a corner, turning quickly once more, as a Large Magnadramon flew on past him. He was panting but the digi egg would be his!

Draco_Lord

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:03 am

gryphonmon, the strikedramon and the two tapirmon looked at monodramon. "one guess."
"no, you need to get that treated." charie insisted.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:32 am

Miron began to stand, but faltered, and said "N-No, I can... I'm fine. I-" He then stumbled and ended up kneeling. He HAD to help Monodramon. Had to! He NEVER let a friend of his down. He would never just step back while a friend was in trouble. ((I had a bit of a plan, I was going to have Mito digivolve for the first time here, but, since his digivolution is a virus, that would not be the best plan...

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:55 am

charie almost fell over trying to help him up. "give it up. you know you need help"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:14 pm

"Let's hope Mito doesn't get a virus." Mouse said.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:04 am

"Black Tornado!" the spinning black tornado that was Chaos cut through the HolyAngemon that was in his path, breaking apart the room around him as well.

Leto had gotten the digi egg now. Though when he picked it up every digimon that was guarding the place knew where he was. He quickly summoned Chaos to protect him as he ran.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Miron struggled, and managed to stand, and said "Don't focus on me, you still have something to do." He was truly stubborn, when he had his mind set on a task, nothing else would be done untill that was done.

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:29 pm

(Enter, from network city)

(I guess I do owe you an apology, Draco. I was inactive for a long time, and once I'm done roleplaying this battle with you, I'll probably leave Gaia. I hardly ever come on here, so I doubt I'll do so anytime soon.)

A blue blue, and a pink flash intercepted Leto, and blocked his path out of the tower. A deep voice sounded from the halls of the tower, and made the angel digimon around them flee.
"I see you're making a mess of things for the angels....sorry, but-"
Ricther leaped off Mirage Gaogamon, taking a pummeler kick stance as he readied himself to bring his heel down on Leto's's skull. Mirage Gaogamon lunged at chaos with his claws, firing a blast from his chest cannon before charging. Crescemon stayed back for further use.
"Let's see if you can take me, LETO!" He yelled enthusiastically as he descended upon his opponent, his leg boasting enough force to crack the floor, and leto, upon impact.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games