Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:20 pm

Veemon grumbles and walks into the room, bagless. He stands next to Kay and looks out the door expectantly for the other digimon to bring the bag in the room.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:30 pm

Gin walks in after Veemon.He then looks at the four of them."So any of you hungry?"Kyle XY walked out and stood behind Gin."Yeah Gin here has a lot of food he makes sure we are healthy and eat well."

gstyle818

Kaytlyn Hakune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:33 pm

"Not hungry." Kay and Veemon say simultaneously.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:41 pm

Gin smiled as he and Kyle XY were about to leave."O.k but I better not find any of you going through my kitchens or fridges.."Then they left closing the door behind him."So what now Gin?"Gin looked at Kyle and smiled."Like Chuey said to the pool."They started running and when te arrived they saw the other five digimon in the pool."Cannonball!!"The two shouted simultaneously.Then all seven of them started to play in the pool.

gstyle818

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:47 pm

Tsurugi looked at Kay, a frown on his face. "That guy scares me...Something's not right about him.." he said, shutting the door. He sat down on the floor, trying to think what to do now.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:01 am

Kay indicates a window to the outside. "We could sneak away... I really don't feel right about that guy or this mansion..."

"Hish digimon give me a bad feeling..." Veemon added, looking through Kay's bag to make sure everything was there.

Kaytlyn Hakune

Hakumei Reikon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:50 pm

Tsurugi shook his head. "But even if we did escape, then what? We wouldn't be able to get too far. I can't let you aggrovate your injury further..." he said, crawling over to the bed he had set Kay on and sat down again, leaning his head against the bed.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:53 pm

While Gin the others where relaxing Kyle's ear twitched as he heard something."Gin I just heard Kay saying that they should sneak out of here and they are scared of us what should we do?"Gin just smiled and splashed him."If they want to leave and be bad guests let them,theres nothing to scary about you guys well when you fight there is."They all started laughing.Gin snapped his fingers then the room that Kay and Tsurugi opened and there was a note there stating 'leave if you want to the exit is right in front of you'

gstyle818

Twighlight-Prince

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:18 pm

*Twighlight walks through Tama Town with Patamon flying right beside him*
*Exit*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:46 pm

(enters from Network City)

Machinedramon runs in with Yin on top, trying to get the other tamers in the group to eat breakfast since they all had gone comatose again. Or still.

"Machinedramon try and keep a steady pace without too much bouncing, it is hard to spoon feed people with all the being jostled about."

Yin Yun Yang

Twighlight-Prince

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:43 pm

(enter) *From digi Graveyard* patamon look out!!! (patamon bumps into machinedramon)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:32 am

"Hey machinedramon! Look out! Don't step on people, it isn't polite."

"They bumped into me."

"Oh, ok then. Moving on in the direction we are going. How far into this place are we?"

Yin waits for someone to answer, then remembers all the passengers are comatose.

"Bugger, wish they would wake up."

Yin Yun Yang

Twighlight-Prince

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:21 am

Hey can we come along Patamons wings are getting tired and we haven't eaten since we got here 2 days ago (Patamon) Yea I'm really hungry
*Patamon's stomach start to growl*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:43 pm

"Hm, oh. People down there want a ride machinedramon. Pick them up and we may have a new recruit to help with these comatose ones."

Machinedramon scoops the tamer and his patamon up onto his back next to Yin and the others.

Yin Yun Yang

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:28 pm

Gin stares at his digivice as it starts to beep."Hmmm...good thing digivices are waterproof..."His other digimon stared at him."Gin that strange."Chuey said pointing at the digivice.Then Kyle XY added,"Yeah Gin what does that mean..."Gin just smiled"It means that Yin has arrived at the Gear Savanna and he will know I'm here to..."Then his digimon just stared confused."Will his digivice beep too?"Gin just started laughing as he splashed them"No he will just see my mansion and he'll know its me..."Then they all started playing in the pool again.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games