Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:34 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
"no, your just a heavy sleeper," He threw a buddly arm around Kale and smiled, "You may be sleeping in her bed and holding her at night, but your not the one she runs and cries to...I know all her nightmares and I watch over her at night."

"Which kinda bothers me." he said, spreading his wings as a warning for him to back off.
Touya shook his head, “I’ve given up trying to steal her from you, but I’m still going to protect her.”

He looked at him with angry red eyes. "Steal her from me?!" he yelled, loud enough for the place to here. He grabbed Touya by the shirt. "Was that the only reason your were with us?!" he yelled. "I've lost too much in my life! My family, my friends...I'm not losing Kali either!" he growled. "Especially not to you..." he said pushing him away, and storming out the door and heading down the sidewalk, muttering curses and things about Touya. "I cant believe that b*****d......Damn him!" he growled, slumping against a wall and falling down onto his butt, tears falling from his closed eyes. "I love her more then they ever have..."
Touya blinked and then whinned, "I quite after the tent incedent couldnt he tell!?" Kali shook her head and rushed after him, "Kale please! Thats not the only reason he came with us! I swear!"

He huffed. "Whatever....I hate him."
Kali placed a hand on Kale's back and sighed, "Cant you two just get along?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:39 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
Touya shook his head, “I’ve given up trying to steal her from you, but I’m still going to protect her.”

He looked at him with angry red eyes. "Steal her from me?!" he yelled, loud enough for the place to here. He grabbed Touya by the shirt. "Was that the only reason your were with us?!" he yelled. "I've lost too much in my life! My family, my friends...I'm not losing Kali either!" he growled. "Especially not to you..." he said pushing him away, and storming out the door and heading down the sidewalk, muttering curses and things about Touya. "I cant believe that b*****d......Damn him!" he growled, slumping against a wall and falling down onto his butt, tears falling from his closed eyes. "I love her more then they ever have..."
Touya blinked and then whinned, "I quite after the tent incedent couldnt he tell!?" Kali shook her head and rushed after him, "Kale please! Thats not the only reason he came with us! I swear!"

He looked at her. "Whaddya think?" he muttered. "Can we go for Demon world now?"  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:26 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He looked at her. "Whaddya think?" he muttered. "Can we go for Demon world now?"
She turned away and nodded, walking out the door she whispered, "He's under orders..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:39 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She turned away and nodded, walking out the door she whispered, "He's under orders..."

He followed her. "I know I know, I'm sorry. I just cant stand the thought of losing you..."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:33 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He followed her. "I know I know, I'm sorry. I just cant stand the thought of losing you..."
:No, you dont undertsand, fate is like a puzzle, actions and reactions change the outcome. I will not waver from you Kale...he's under orders of my brother to watch me."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:59 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

:No, you dont undertsand, fate is like a puzzle, actions and reactions change the outcome. I will not waver from you Kale...he's under orders of my brother to watch me."

He sighed. "Can we just go...." he mumbled.
[Tell me when to switch to demon world]  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:16 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He sighed. "Can we just go...." he mumbled.
[Tell me when to switch to demon world]
She nodded,
[shall we then? xd ]  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out