Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

majestic mithras

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:21 am
"OOooww..." Jerell rubbed his cheek, "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?" Jerell looked like a helpless whining child. "That really hurt, you meanie," he pouted and cupped his hand over his sore cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:57 am
Sora laughed hard at Jerell's whining child appearance. "I just did that because you were getting oh-so serious on me and that makes you look like a dementor... ghastly!" she shivered and laughed. "Hmm... I'm getting sleepy and all over again... maybe I'll just--*snore*" she instantly fell asleep.  

syndar24

majestic mithras

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:09 am
"o.o Alrightee then, sweatdrop " Jerell sighed but smiled. He swished his wand and made a blanket appear. He wrapped it around Sora and sat back to his seat. He looked at her for a moment and put his chin in his right palm. He sighed and looked out the window waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:46 pm
Cora, realizing that the other Hufflepuffs were in another compartment, picked up her luggage once again and hauled it over to Juni's compartment and plopped everything down once again. "Sorry if I'm a bother! I just don't want to miss out on the fun of the train by being alone!" she said with a twinkle in her eye. As she situated her owl Page, her basket gave an unexpected lurch, and fell right off Cora's lap. "Bad! Bad! No!" she whispered, patting the side of the basket.  

TheLadyCora

iLonnie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:08 am
with BLOODSHOT eyes..

lonnie looks up and suddenly remembered her cat,midnight
she glances in all directions,then feels a big thump on her lap
"ugh..being at hogwarts with all the treats those dear elves give you hasn't done you any good!"
she smiles,stroking midnight's ear (the one with the cresent-moon-shaped white patch on it) and listening to her purring
she looks around,seeing everyone in their muggle clothes
with one swift flick of her wand,her ravenclaw robes suddenly became her muggle clothes
what she always wears in the muggle world - a t-shirt and jeans (she's not one to fuss about what she's wearing)

User Image

..i watch you SLEEPING

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:38 am
Sora, for the third time, wakes up from her sleep. Still yawning and stretching, she stood up and left her carriage leaving Jerell, now asleep. She walked over to where Lonnie was and sat across her. "Heya! Haven't talked for a quite a while now. Oh wait, we just did back at the commonroom but still--" she said. She looked at midnight, Lonnie's cat, and began to wonder where hers went.  

syndar24

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:51 am
Ari looks up to see Sora sitting in their compartment. "Oh, hello, Sora!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:32 am
your tears dont fall..

lonnie looks at sora,with a puzzled look on her face
"yeah,i know..does seem like quite a while..but maybe that's because you've been sleeping"
lonnie giggles,and takes out a flask of pumpkin juice
"anyone want some?"
she pours out a cup for herself and then takes a sip,waiting for someone,anyone's response

User Image

..they CRASH around me

iLonnie

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:11 am
Hayden kicked back in her seat watching the others out in the hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:20 am
"Hello there, Ari," she smiled. "PUMPKIN JUICE!!!" Sora hurriedly helped herself with the ones Lonnie was offering. She gulped it all down at once and wiped her mouth with satisfaction. Seeing as how she seemed dead-thirsty, she cleared her throat and scratched her head with embarassment.  

syndar24

iLonnie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:01 am
your tears dont fall..

lonnie laughs at sora's embarrassment,then carries on looking out the window

User Image

..they CRASH around me

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:19 pm
Ann wandered around the train looking for her kitty, Aiko.

"I knew I just put her down a minute ago...hrmmm"

Miss Love Tantei

syndar24

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:42 am
Sora sat back and hummed. Seeing other people's cats, she began to wonder and think deeply. "I think I left Melo back at Hogwarts," she gasped. After a moment, she paused and thought deeply again. "Oh well... Missed life's treasures come back to you in the most unexpected way anyway," she sighed and continued humming.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:26 pm
Kitty was jolted out of daydreaming at the passing scenery when a cat jumped into her lap. "Hm?" she looked down at the cat in her lap, who stared back at her for a moment before deciding it perfered the floor. "Hey, that's Ann's Aiko! Ann's looking for you isn't- Accio!" Aiko meowed in protest. "Ann's probably worried about you! I can't let you leave and get even more lost!" Kitty whispered to the kitty as she pet her.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

iLonnie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:05 am
your tears dont fall..

lonnie goes into an empty compartment,locking the door behind her
she puts a sign up saying "do not disturb - it's a surprise!"
sitting on the floor of the compartment,she begins to draw

User Image

..they CRASH around me

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games