Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
{M.B.} Main Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All Hail King.. ?? (Finals)
acemarch
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Squall Leonhart
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Smokey5000
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Oniknowsyou!
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Komido
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Azazel Blades
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
BrokenAccidentalStars
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

Kaji Akei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:35 am
He took a seat silently, A glass of red wine in his hand now. Quietly he yawned and watched everyone, Bopping his head to the music

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:36 am
wndrngsl
*Leads fire over near zonic69. Bows to Fire* Thanks for the dance. *Takes fires hand and leads her closer to zonic69* Would you mind taking over for me zonic69? I must retreat for a momment.
{curtsies} thanks and i think he left  

Fireattmidnight

zonic69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:37 am
wndrngsl
*Leads fire over near zonic69. Bows to Fire* Thanks for the dance. *Takes fires hand and leads her closer to zonic69* Would you mind taking over for me zonic69? I must retreat for a momment.

o.O i cant me date is coming  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:37 am
*He stays off to the wall, listening to the music, watching the people have fun*  

TeH GoD

Conservative Cleric

Fireattmidnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:39 am
{wanders over to the bench and sits down}  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:40 am
TeH GoD
*He stays off to the wall, listening to the music, watching the people have fun*
He walked over with a smile on benieth his mask, Looking at God and then commenting close to his ear.
"My friend.. You stand out where ever you go."

Kaji Akei

Cheshire Pussy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:41 am
.: Her right hand was lowered, clutching the hem of her flowing gown as she made her way through the cluttered room. Bowing her head & flashing a faint smile to onlookers every so often until she spottered her date :. Zonic.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:42 am
*She stepped into the room and paused in the doorway, making a pose as she entered. She scanned the room, quickly. Picking up on the presence of anyone she knew. Her eyes were concealed by the mask she wore upon her face to everyone looking at her. Slowly, yet directly, she headed over to her brother who was on the dance floor and tapped him on the shoulder, smiling cutely* whee Hey Bro.  

zzaped
Crew

TeH GoD

Conservative Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:42 am
Hatake Kaji
TeH GoD
He walked over with a smile on benieth his mask, Looking at God and then commenting close to his ear.

*he chuckles lightly, patting him on the shoulder* Hello old friend. How is life treating you?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:43 am
Soban Nabaal
Pulling her gently to the dance floor he rolled his eyes. "Oh come on.. I only grabbed it from my pocket how was I meant to knw it blew away at that speed" He turned facing her, one hand taking hers another on her hip.
She placed her free hand on his shoulder and giggled, "You know, I figured you would be smarter then that. But if I step on your feet, it's not my fault."  

Davion Gaurd

zonic69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:43 am
GeekFidelity
.: Her right hand was lowered, clutching the hem of her flowing gown as she made her way through the cluttered room. Bowing her head & flashing a faint smile to onlookers every so often until she spottered her date :. Zonic.

*he looks over his shoulders and spots her, looking as beautiful as ever he walks over to her and places his hands onto her waist, stands close and then looks from top to bottom and back into her eyes*
very nice geek  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:44 am
TeH GoD
Hatake Kaji
TeH GoD

*he chuckles lightly, patting him on the shoulder* Hello old friend. How is life treating you?
"Fairly Well.. Yourself?"
He turned slowly and looked at Zzaped entering, Wonding if she would come over to GoD and himself.

Kaji Akei

weirdmonkeygrl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:44 am
*wanders in with a faint smile on her face as she awaits the arrival her date*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:46 am
Hatake Kaji
TeH GoD
Hatake Kaji
TeH GoD

"Fairly Well.. Yourself?"
He turned slowly and looked at Zzaped entering, Wonding if she would come over to GoD and himself.

*he nods lightly* I have been doing alright.

*smiles, noticing his wallet* Very nice. I see you finally got your wallet
whee  

TeH GoD

Conservative Cleric

Cheshire Pussy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:47 am
zonic69
GeekFidelity

*he looks over his shoulders and spots her, looking as beautiful as ever he walks over to her and places his hands onto her waist, stands close and then looks from top to bottom and back into her eyes*
very nice geek
.: She followed his gaze, her cheeks igniting with a rose hue beneath her mask as she simpered. :. Why, thank you. You look charming. Are we to dance? .: She offered a dainty gloved palm :.

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games