Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Back to Guilds

Community for those interested in the darker, alternative side of life 

Tags: Alternative, Community, Rock, Chat, Goth 

Reply † The Dark Sanctuary †
Pirates vs Ninjas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you choose?
Pirates
37%
 37%  [ 15 ]
Ninjas
62%
 62%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 40

Storm Daughter

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:22 pm
Airforce Soldier
Well it doesn't matter because they all will be killde by the samurais. (and the pie)

Booh. Ninjas could beat the samurai. They simply would never engage in open combat. (They're assassins, not warriors)
(of course, you are correct if they had to compete openly. Samurai are better at direct combat)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:58 pm
Samurias have beaten so many ninjas, more then ninja beaten Samurai.  

Airforce Soldier

foREVer morto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:24 pm
I like ninjas, but pirates win. Besides, you can go anywhere in the world and get lots of crap you can grab lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:42 am
Bloody_Cursed
I like ninjas, but pirates win. Besides, you can go anywhere in the world and get lots of crap you can grab lol.

hehe. Pirates are more ruthless.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:36 pm
I am part of the third and better party. The Samurai/Ronin. They are the better fighters, more honor and are just all around better.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:39 am
Pirates don't have to follow anyone's orders..well..maybe the captain of the ship I suppose. Who needs honour?  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:29 pm
Honor is for those who care. Pirates are bad, a sign of a true lost soul. Ninjas are those who have honor, but aren't skilled enough to fight openly but are still better then pirates. Samurai are truely honorable people, living life by a code and morals. Giving your life to show loyalty to your commander. A pirate will sell you out for rum.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:55 pm
Drunk on Shadows
Killing Ourselves
Devils Dance
Drunk Shadows

User Image
Pirates all the way!
I would be a pirate back in the day...well minus the diseases, super bad hygiene, and lack of food. xp
User Image
And Lost in a Lie
A Kiss at a Time
As Angels Cry
And Lost in a Lie

shadowrose96

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:01 am
shadowrose96
Drunk on Shadows
Killing Ourselves
Devils Dance
Drunk Shadows

User Image
Pirates all the way!
I would be a pirate back in the day...well minus the diseases, super bad hygiene, and lack of food. xp
User Image
And Lost in a Lie
A Kiss at a Time
As Angels Cry
And Lost in a Lie

haha. pirate
Samouris don't have any fun because they have to do everything by honour...living for someone elses rules...since Pirates don't respect anyone they live for themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:10 pm
Shadow__Dweller
shadowrose96
Drunk on Shadows
Killing Ourselves
Devils Dance
Drunk Shadows

User Image
Pirates all the way!
User Image
And Lost in a Lie
A Kiss at a Time
As Angels Cry
And Lost in a Lie

haha. pirate
Samouris don't have any fun because they have to do everything by honour...living for someone elses rules...since Pirates don't respect anyone they live for themselves.

A ronin is a lordless samurai.  

Airforce Soldier

-Resurrected Writer-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:37 am
I would choose ninjas simply on the basis that they could potentially sneak into an enemy's food storage at night and poison it all. For pirates going out to sea, could be disastrous because once they're already out to sea and they notice some of their shipmates dying (provided they're the ones who are not eating), they'd have to throw it all out and therefore starve. They could return to port and restock their supplies, but they'll have lost money and crewmen in the process.

I'm not saying that I know whether-or-not ninjas ever resorted to such a tactic, but it would be a pretty good one.

EDIT: And going back to a point made about an incident in 1092, there is the possibility of setting fire to ships in the night.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:50 pm
Samurai/Ronin are the best. In combat, honor. women, etc. The average ninja to samurai death ratio was 4:1  

Airforce Soldier

-Resurrected Writer-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:00 pm
Airforce Soldier
Samurai/Ronin are the best. In combat, honor. women, etc. The average ninja to samurai death ratio was 4:1

It's true that this would be the likely possibility in straightforward combat.
However, if all tactics are considered - even underhanded ones - then the winning side becomes a little more unpredictable.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:47 am
-Resurrected Writer-
Airforce Soldier

However, if all tactics are considered - even underhanded ones - then the winning side becomes a little more unpredictable.

a ninja cannot escape a cannon ball wink  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

-Resurrected Writer-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:08 pm
Shadow__Dweller
-Resurrected Writer-
Airforce Soldier

a ninja cannot escape a cannon ball wink

That depends on the distance, the trajectory, and whether or not the ninja decides to get out of the way if it's far enough away.  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff