Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:58 pm
EscapeTheGoat
Hello

Im EscapeTheGoat. im 15. i live in canada. I like to sing and dance while no bodys watching. i also like writting and reading manga just cause i have nothing else to do. im easily bored and thats proablly why im bored all the time.

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild. <3 Hopefully we can decrease your boredom. wink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:04 pm
What's up people! My name's Kunoichi21, but you can call me Kuno for short! I've been listening to Panic! since my friend rebelled against her mom's Christian music only rule and listened to the rock station on her radio and heard them! After she told me the name of the song (I Write Sins Not Tragedies, w00t! whee ) I looked up the music vid, and I fell in love with them! And I recently borrowed the cd from a friend so that I could get the songs on my iPod and I burned a copy for myself with a blank cd that I found buried in our computer cabinet! I'm still trying to memorize the songs completely, but I've got most of the choruses memorized, my fav. chorus being from I Constanly Thank God For Esteban.  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:23 pm
Kunoichi21
What's up people! My name's Kunoichi21, but you can call me Kuno for short! I've been listening to Panic! since my friend rebelled against her mom's Christian music only rule and listened to the rock station on her radio and heard them! After she told me the name of the song (I Write Sins Not Tragedies, w00t! whee ) I looked up the music vid, and I fell in love with them! And I recently borrowed the cd from a friend so that I could get the songs on my iPod and I burned a copy for myself with a blank cd that I found buried in our computer cabinet! I'm still trying to memorize the songs completely, but I've got most of the choruses memorized, my fav. chorus being from I Constanly Thank God For Esteban.

Welcome to the Guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:01 pm
Kunoichi21

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild. <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:45 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
Kunoichi21

Welcome to the Guild. If you haven't memorized their songs by heart, you're not listening to them enough.

Welcome to the awesome Panic At The Disco Guild!
Where we try our very best to become more obsessed with Panic At The Disco every minute!
We Hope You Have a great time with the lovely gaians who share your passion for Panic At The Disco
mad D
Just Kidding.
Black that's a bit mean don't cha think? mad D [But oh how much that statement is soooo true!]
Listen to them more Kuno!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:17 pm
Well, hello there.

My name is Cruel_World_Ends_Here.

Known by some as Cruel, and even by one as Cruel-kun sometimes.

I'm 14, on the computer most my life, and, a complete and total nerd. ><"

I don't necessarily "look" nerdy, but eh, since when do looks matter?

Just thought I'd post for

1: I wanted to make my presence known. x3

2: I was told to. =o

Anyways, glad to be a part of this guild, hope all goes well within.

And now, I'm off, to post in another topic here. :3  

The_Fantabulous_Frenchie

Dapper Member

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:22 pm
Cruel_World_Ends_Here
Well, hello there.

Welcome to the guild Cruel!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:23 pm
takashi_sahoko
xXblackXmagicXx
Kunoichi21

Welcome to the Guild.

Where we try our very best to become more obsessed with Panic At The Disco every minute!
We Hope You Have a great time with the lovely gaians who share your passion for Panic At The Disco
mad D
Just Kidding.
Black that's a bit mean don't cha think? mad D [But oh how much that statement is soooo true!]

I didn't mean to be mean. sweatdrop Forgive me?  

xXblackXmagicXx

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:36 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
takashi_sahoko
xXblackXmagicXx
Kunoichi21

Welcome to the Guild.

mad D
Just Kidding.
Black : [Oh how much that statement is soooo true!]

I was kidding mad D
see it's an x and a d!
I was actually thinking the same thing when I was reading the post and she doesn't have the songs memorized it yet.
But I still luffs you Black!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:40 pm
(YES!)  

xXblackXmagicXx

The_Fantabulous_Frenchie

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:53 pm
xXblackXmagicXx
Cruel_World_Ends_Here
Well, hello there.

Welcome to the guild Cruel!

Hehe, thanks.

^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:45 am
Hey yous.
Welcome to the guild whee

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:27 pm
Cruel_World_Ends_Here
Well, hello there.

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild. <3 It's okay to be nerdy, I mean, the boys in Panic themselves are pretty nerdy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:35 pm
takashi_sahoko
xXblackXmagicXx
takashi_sahoko
xXblackXmagicXx
Kunoichi21

Welcome to the Guild.

mad D
Just Kidding.

I was kidding mad D
see it's an x and a d!
I was actually thinking the same thing when I was reading the post and she doesn't have the songs memorized it yet.

Thanks for the welcome guys, and I am honestly listening to them whenever I get the chance, I swear. I listen to them when I go to sleep (cuz i have my copy on repeat), I listen to them on my iPod going to and from school, I listen to them during my free time in choir, and when I'm on the computer reading stories. I promise! the only reason I've not got them memorized yet is cuz I don't know most of the lyrics...I know some, and I know three songs by heart. I'm just working on the others now, but I swear, I WILL learn them ALL by heart!!  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:32 pm
Kunoichi21
takashi_sahoko
xXblackXmagicXx
takashi_sahoko
xXblackXmagicXx
Kunoichi21

Welcome to the Guild.

mad D
Just Kidding.

I was kidding mad D
see it's an x and a d!

Thanks for the welcome guys, and I am honestly listening to them whenever I get the chance, I swear. I listen to them when I go to sleep (cuz i have my copy on repeat), I listen to them on my iPod going to and from school, I listen to them during my free time in choir, and when I'm on the computer reading stories. I promise! the only reason I've not got them memorized yet is cuz I don't know most of the lyrics...I know some, and I know three songs by heart. I'm just working on the others now, but I swear, I WILL learn them ALL by heart!!

I listen to them all the time too! Especially when walking to and from school! cc: !
Welcome too!

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games