Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Back to Guilds

Reply The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~
Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:54 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
"Ok, I just...wanted you to know..." she backed away slowly from his door, about to walk away

He ran over to her and kissed her cheek lightly. "Just a present..." he said in her ear.
"But what about..." She asked as she looked around, tryign to make sure Kali wasnt around

"I'm sure she'll understand a friendly kiss on the cheek.." he said, motioning her out of his room.
"heres the thing...most girls dont understand that..."

"Its was friendly. I was just trying to be nice. Geez, now please, get out." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:00 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
"Ok, I just...wanted you to know..." she backed away slowly from his door, about to walk away

He ran over to her and kissed her cheek lightly. "Just a present..." he said in her ear.
"But what about..." She asked as she looked around, tryign to make sure Kali wasnt around

"I'm sure she'll understand a friendly kiss on the cheek.." he said, motioning her out of his room.

"Its was friendly. I was just trying to be nice. Geez, now please, get out." he said.
Katori let go of his door and walked down the hall with her head down.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:03 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He watched her walk, and sighed. The kiss was more then friendly, but he didnt tell her that, she didnt want her feelings for him getting stronger then they are now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:08 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He watched her walk, and sighed. The kiss was more then friendly, but he didnt tell her that, she didnt want her feelings for him getting stronger then they are now.
Katori stopped in the middle of the hall way, then turned on her heel and bagged on Kale's door  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:16 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Katori stopped in the middle of the hall way, then turned on her heel and bagged on Kale's door

He opened his door and looked at her. "W-What?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:06 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She puled him to her and kissed him deeply, putting every ounce of affection she had for him into it  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:09 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She puled him to her and kissed him deeply, putting every ounce of affection she had for him into it

He blushed and went wide-eyed. This was new for him, usually he was the one who kissed a girl. But he was shocked, he didn't know how to react.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:13 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He blushed and went wide-eyed. This was new for him, usually he was the one who kissed a girl. But he was shocked, he didn't know how to react.
She ran her tounge over his bottom lip before pulling away for a second to see how he would react  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:15 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She ran her tounge over his bottom lip before pulling away for a second to see how he would react

He seemed shocked, but then gently edged her away from him, and shut his door quietly, locking it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:17 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He seemed shocked, but then gently edged her away from him, and shut his door quietly, locking it.
Katori stepped back, staring at the door for a logn time and then left to join Lianna in their new room, across the hall  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:21 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Katori stepped back, staring at the door for a logn time and then left to join Lianna in their new room, across the hall

He fell to his knees, fists clenched on the door, and he softly pounded them against the door. "No..No....No....This isn't happening.." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:23 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He fell to his knees, fists clenched on the door, and he softly pounded them against the door. "No..No....No....This isn't happening.." he said.
Kaotri shut her door and smiled, as she walked to her new bed.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:29 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He loved Kali with his heart, but Katori...she was new to him, and he didn't know how she felt about her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:31 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He loved Kali with his heart, but Katori...she was new to him, and he didn't know how she felt about her.
Someone on the other side jiggled the handle, "Hey! Why's my door locked? Where did I put that key Koenma gave me?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:36 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Someone on the other side jiggled the handle, "Hey! Why's my door locked? Where did I put that key Koenma gave me?"

He sat on his bed, and shot the lock with his .45 calibur, so it unlocked and the person could come in. He put his gun back in its hiding spot.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games