Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:03 pm
[Lol I wasn't expecting him to cure my character's blindness that quickly xD
Well just because you're an angel doesn't mean you have to die x3 You can be born as one but it's your decision]

"W-W-What are you doing, Taylor?" Lauren said in a nervous voice. She felt something warm was going through her. Then she opened her eyes as she was told. Her vision was really fuzzy at first but she blinked a few times. "T-T-Taylor" She said in a shaky voice, "What happened?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:56 pm
((I did it only because no one else is really posting, so I thought, you know what the hell, I might as well!))

Taylor smiled gently. "Well...I have cured your blindness. Is that....a problem?" he asked with a gentle smile before resting his head in his arms and closing his eyes.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:29 pm
"B-B-But the doctors said my blindness can't be cured!" Lauren protested. For her to be able to see again after 10 years amazed her. Not only that she was able to see what she looks like now and she got to see the face of the person who cured her with- "Magic?" She thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:37 pm
Taylor lifted his head and he smiled gently. "Well, the doctors are wrong, aren't they?" he said, giving a chuckle before standing up and walking over to Lauren. "Now, may I show you to the nearest mirror?" he asked, bowing gently and holding out his hand.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:44 pm
"U-Uh sure." Lauren said taking his hand, blushing a little. Marbles barked and followed along. "Marbles?" She said before picking him up in one hand. "He looks so cute!" She thought as she looked at his sapphire eyes and his fur.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:48 pm
Taylor smiled gently, looking at the dog. He made his way up the grand staircase to the large bathroom next to the rooms. "Lauren...close your eyes, please." he asked gently, sticking his hand out and patting the dogs head and sighing gently. "Just....just for a second." he smiled once again, placing his hands onto the doorknob, but not yet turning it.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:52 pm
She smiled. "Okay." Lauren closed her eyes as she was told and she squeeze Taylor's hand gently.

[Shortttt post xD]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:00 pm
((EVERYONE LOVES THE SHORT POST!))

Taylor smiled happily, as he opened the door and smiled. He extended his wings onces again, streching them. It felt good to have them out. "Ok...you can open them now." he smiled with a smile. He strocked his wing gently, eyeing the small puppy in her arms. He really WAS cute.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:13 pm
[Lol thanks!]
Lauren opened her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror. Her sapphire eyes look just like Marbles and she looked behind her to see Taylor with wings. "So are you now going to tell me why your an angel?" She was not surprised but amazed by his wings.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:21 pm
He smiled happily to her as he placed his arms behind his head. "Well, believe it or not, I'm actually three hundred years old." he said, giving a breif pause. "Well...when I was a little older then you, ninteen, me and a couple of my friends had went swimming. We had a lot of fun until...well, until I saw something in the bottom of the late. It was a shinning watch and I thought I could get it...so, I went under the water, but as I went under, I had hit my head onto a rock and somehow got stuck. I ended up drowning. My friends didn't even notice...until it was too late..." he finished his story, but he didn't seem sad. Not in the least. He was actually smiling.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:25 pm
Lauren chuckled, she didn't know why but since he was smiling she expected he didn't really want her pity. "I don't see why your smiling though." She stopped chuckling and smiled too.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:31 pm
He sighed gently. "Well, let's just say I've had a lot of time to think about it." he chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair. "At first, when I watched my own funeral, I was upset, ya know? I kept getting mad at them. Like, why didn't they help me and why didn't they see if I was ok...but over the years, I saw that they really did care about me. He prayed for me daily. I was always with them in spirit and that's all that mattered. It wasn't their fault I died. It was my own. If I wasn't so interested in the watch, I may have lived longer..." he finished off and smirked happily. "So...when they finally died, I got to see them and we spoke every so often..." he quickly said, trailing off and looking up to the skies, smiling up. "So, I have no need to be sad about my death. It wasn't sad. Just unfortunate."

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:38 pm
"So where are they now?" Lauren said, clearly felt the pain too when she was drowning in the ocean. "How come they aren't here like you?" She was curious why a 300 year old angel would have interest in her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:43 pm
Taylor smiled happily. "Oh, they're all in heaven!" he said, sighing gently. "Why...am I here?" he asked gently, thinking about the question he was just asked. "Well...let's just say...I have my reasons, ok?" he said as he grasped her hand and started to walk out of the room. "Well, let me re-show you around, ok?"

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:10 am
"Okay.." Lauren said frowning a little. "I guess I can get another tour of this place besides where is everyone??" She was getting used to Taylor grabbing her hand so it didn't really bother her as much anymore.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff