Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:17 pm
Shadow walked into the living room silently watching everyone in their animal forms chilling. He sighed lightly. He wanted to become a rat and play with the others, butt he was scared they would hurt him being so much bigger then him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:19 pm
Seeing Shadow come in Karen got off the couch and walked towards him. "Don't be scared." She can sensed he was scared. "I'll be in my human form to play with you and Emily and Ryan won't hurt you. They're really friendly, I promised." Karen said purring against his leg.  

SweetHugz

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:26 pm
(dunno)
Naomi watched all of them play with sparks of amusement and entertainment dancing fiercely in her eyes. When she saw Karen transform, her hand lingered towards her body.
Naomi stroked her fur just once. "Sorry, but I've always wanted to pet a tiger," she explained, smiling.

Fire stared at Ryan throw a chew toy. He started chasing after it as wel, although nobody had invited him to play.

((I have to go now. I'll be back tomorrow. Bye!))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:29 pm
Karen's whisker twitched in amusement. "Luckily I don't bite, right?" She said joking. She purred against her hand, her green eyes were focus on watching Ryan and Emily to make sure they don't trip and cry. "It would be so much fun if there was more people like us out there."  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:36 pm
Shadow smiled. "Actually, I like having only a few people like us." he smiled sweetly then noticed what Karen had said. He took out his ball and placed it onto the floor. He turned into a rat and started to bat around the ball. He lay onto of it and rolled over onto his back. He kept getting onto it, like he was fighting with it or something.

((He should have one of those balls that you can put rodents in so they can roll around all safely and such))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:42 pm
[Haha Lol yes they should xD Well this is my last post because Runxuan doesn't want us to post when she's offline. And it's a rule T-T so I don't want to be kick out of this RP fourm.]]

Karen changed back to her human form. Emily and Ryan ran over to Shadow with a bunch of balls in their mouths that was the same size as Shadow's but they were different color and had different designs. "We'll play with you too Shadow." Emily said as she dropped 3 balls that were the same size as Shadow's ball. "You don't mind, do you?" Ryan said as he dropped two balls and nudged them towards Shadow. Karen smiled, seeing how well they got along. She picked up a blue ball with stars on it and tossed it to Shadow.

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:58 pm
((We could always pm rp))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:00 pm
[Hmm we could but if something exciting happens or something bad, like one of our characters went to the hospital, well are we supposed to just tell Runxuan that our character went to the hospital? She wouldn't know how they went to the hospital, lol]  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:13 pm
SweetHugz
[Hmm we could but if something exciting happens or something bad, like one of our characters went to the hospital, well are we supposed to just tell Runxuan that our character went to the hospital? She wouldn't know how they went to the hospital, lol]
((Just fill her in later heart ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:16 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
SweetHugz
ust fill her in later heart ))

[Sorry I got to go to bed and my brother wants to use the computer so bye x_x ]  

SweetHugz

ringoshine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:03 am
((NO!! *releases new rule*))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:30 am
(( xd ))

Naomi watched them play but then frowned when Fire was "butted" away. Even tigers and a rat get along but why is Fire so different?

Fire whined and jumped onto the couch, begging to join in on the fun. Most likely the others wouldn't enjoy him in the game as well for two reasons. One, he had bothered the two tigers, two, Shadow wouldn't like him because he was Naomi's and Naomi had made Shadow upset.

"Don't be blue, Fire," she told him, "they'll get over it soon enough!"

ringoshine

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:41 am
Shadow enjoyed the attention. He watched Karen throw the ball to him. He let out a happy squeek a balanced it on his nose, that was the only way he could throw it, but then he saw Fire. He squeeked once more and tossed it to Fire instead.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:40 am
((hi!))
Lorelai got off the bus. Soon her mom would pick her up, but it took a while to get from the country to here. She felt strangely out of place in the city, and not just because she could morph. Her dusty, ragged jeans clashed with the straight steel bench she waited on. Cowboy boots anxiously tapped the concrete sidewalk. The napsack beside her was filled with things her family had to get in the bigger city instead of the local market.

Then she heard laughter from the house behind her. Quietly, she went to the window and looked in. She gasped aloud. Inside there were tigers and a rat and even a wolf pup! She wondered if this was like an exotic pet kennel. Fascinated, she stood and stared at the sight of the rat throwing the ball to the wolf pup. This isn't normal behavior for animals... I wonder... She shook her head. No one is like me.

Spirit-senpai Albarn

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:54 am
After he threw the ball, Shadow smelt an unfamiliar scent. He continued to sniff as he wondered around. The scent getting stronger. Then, he popped up into the window. There was....a girl! He let out a little squeek as he saw her face plasted to the window. Though...she could have seen anything! He sat there, cleaning his face. This girl was no threat....or was she?

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games