Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:00 pm
She suddenly jerked her hand away and scowled, hearing his tone. "You think I like this?"

Lydia's eyes grew wide as she turned and walked back into the kitchen, not wanting to be involved.

Kat took a step back. "You think I want to be courted by one of these pathetic human boys?" SHe shook her head and turned away from him. "Fine...Just go if you want to..." She wrapped her arms around herself loosely as she glared at the wall infront of her.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:13 am
He walked up to her back, wishing she were facing him and put his hand on her shoulder.

"I didnt mean that, i didnt mean that in the slightest. I meant that id stay if you wanted me too... im just kinda stressed out, theres alot on my mind.... im sorry."

He let his hand fall and just looked at her hoping she didnt mind. For a breif period, he had, had a freind. He didnt want to be so alone anymore.

Maybe it was all that was left for him...

He turned toward the door, and picked up his backpack. Though for some reason he could not make himself move...  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:27 pm
She sighed softly, her ears folding back ashamed as she slowly turned her head, giving him a look of sadness. She dug her fingers into her arms a little as she watched him pick up his bag. "Damnit..." She thought to herself. "Why do I always seem tochase people away...?" She lowered herself onto the cot and held her herself, staring down at the wooden floor between her boots. She could hear the men at the door, pounding and calling her name.

Lydia peeked around the corner and sighed before looking at the doorway. She opened it and glared at them. "What do you want?" She spat, placing her hands on her hips. She was shoved aside as a man entered with a bouquet of flowers. "OUT OUT OUT!" She growled and began shoving him out the door. "LEAVE!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:50 pm
[Oh wow, I haven't posted in a while.. I pretty much lost interested after my character kind of died... So what happened? O.o]  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:14 pm
Noltic stood his ground and looked at the girl... he felt like this was his fault shelooked so pitiful there. He walked over and crouched down before kat....

"Its still your call, ill leave. Thoguh not before you tell me to."

He felt terrible, looking at her so sad. He was getting really tired, and he had also lost his hammock, he'd sleep on the ground tonight if he was kicked out. He didnt care about that though, he just wanted his freind back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:48 am
"It's not my call..." She slowly stood and looked down at him, her bangs slightly shadowing her eyes. "It's your call. You wanted to be part of this pack, you can leave whenever you want. It's your choice." She gave him a light touch on top of his head and walked towards the door, opening it quickly and shoving her way through the throng of men who tried to grab at her. When she had finally broke through, she began to run from them while they chased her, yelling her name. She quickly took a sharp turn behind one of the abandoned houses and scrambled onto the roof, crouching low so she wouldn't be easily spotted. She watched as they continued to run, calling her name with frantic tones. "Heh..." She sat down and dangled her legs over the side of the roof, crossing her legs slightly so only her ankles were crossed. She laced her fingers together and layed them in her lap before tilting her head and staring up at the sky.

Lydia grumbled when she saw Kat leaving. "Hmph...Whatever." She looked at the man who had been kneeling infront of her and shrugged, turning back to her chores.

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:16 am
Noltic stood up. He was afraid he'd really gotten to her, he remembered when he first met her she seemed like she had a heart of ice, yet now... he wasnt so sure about anything.

He walked into the street, and followed the glow she gave off... the glow of a spirit connection.

He found her sitting on a roof all alone. He wasnt sure if she wanted his company but he didnt care. He climed up onto the house using some old vines growing up the side of it, and walked over to sit down beside her.

"I want nothing more than your company.... ive never had a freind before, and you make it seem like i havent quite lived properly until now...."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:43 pm
Her muscles tightened as she heard someone climbing up the side of the house. When she saw that it was Noltic, she relaxed alittle. "Well...I usually get people into trouble..." Her ears folded back as she looked down at the ground, her tail laying limp behind her.  

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:24 am
Noltic smiled and pulled kat into a quick hug. she felt so human, he never imagined he would ever hug a wrewolf.

"Thats more than okay, i get myself into trouble all the time... now i can finally take a break and try and keep you out of it."

He looked down into her eyes and smiled, he tried to purvey through his eyes that everything would be okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:47 pm
She was caught off guard by the hug, almost falling off. She blinked before looking up at him and slowly returning the hug. With a quick nod she flashed him a small, rare smile. "Ok..." Her ears perked up slightly.  

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:00 am
Noltic struggled to his feet, feeling extremely weak, and had trouble not falling of the roof. He was wearing thin, and he needed rest desperately.

"If i stay up here much longer.... im gonna fall off. I think im gonna go back to that girl's place, and quite possily have a nap. So sorry to say, unless youd like to come i have to be leaving you. You may however if you do not wish to accompany me borrow my jacket to help disguise yourself."

He smiled, he had meant the thing about the jacket and the company, but it still sounded funny coming from his lips. There was a time when he guarded all os his posessions like children.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:25 am
"No. I'm fine. Thanks anyways." She nodded. "I'm just going to sit here and think..." She gave a small, two-fingered wave. "Have a nice nap. I'll be back at the house, later."  

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:56 pm
Noltic staggered into the small cabin on the outskirts of the village and smiled at the little girl going about her chores. He laughed softly and then left the room.

He walked over to were the kot was and was suddenly overcome by exhaustion.

He collapsed onto the floor, and was instantly taken by sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:04 pm
Kat walked in a short time later, having hidden herself amongst the overgrowth. She paused, seeing Noltic on the floor. "Um...Did I miss something?"

"No." Lydia replied without looking up. "He just fell asleep and fell down."

"And you didn't help him?" She asked, oddly angered. She gently scooped him up and layed him on the cot, covering him up with a blanket.

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:22 am
Morning came, and noltic woke slowly, but when he ralized he wasnt where he fell asleep he started and upset the balance of the cot.

Sitting up on the floor he yawned and stood to dust himself off. He looked around the cabin, but no one was in immediate view. So he put the cot back up, fixed the bedding and sat down.

He was quickly bored but he figured he shouldnt go roaming around this small home when he was a geust.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff