Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:34 pm
Ryina
Sora followed closely behind Kazuma, trying to keep track of the way they were going. In the morning it would make no difference, the place would look completely different once it was filled with student bodies again. She walked silently, leaving a fair distance between herself and Kazuma, in case he stopped abruptly and she wouldn't end up walking into him.
Kazuma walked though the hallways with Sorra silenty, his ears alert and picking up any sounds from incoming people. After a few minutes of walking long halls and going around corners, they ended up at the cafe. The door was locked with a old-fashioned key lock.
"Lets see....."
Kazuma dug in his pocket, and took out a small paperclip, he bent it into a wiggily piece of metal, and put it into the lock, twisting and turning it. After hearing the right sound, he slowly twisted it, unlocking the doors safety.
"Piece of cake."
He looked back to see if Sora was ok, and noticed a teacher walking towards them. He quickly grabbed her by the front of her shirt and took them into the dark cafe', closing the door behind them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:44 pm
Sora watched Kazuma work the lock for several minutes, glancing furtively over her shoulder every so often. She blushed furiously when he pulled her into the cafe, readjusting her shirt when the door was closed. She stood stock still for a few moments allowing her eyes to adjust to the darkness of the room. Sora knew why Kazuma had hurried them both into the cafe and was thankful she had worn all dark colours that day. "Where to now?" she murmured softly next to him.  

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:48 pm
Ryina
Sora watched Kazuma work the lock for several minutes, glancing furtively over her shoulder every so often. She blushed furiously when he pulled her into the cafe, readjusting her shirt when the door was closed. She stood stock still for a few moments allowing her eyes to adjust to the darkness of the room. Sora knew why Kazuma had hurried them both into the cafe and was thankful she had worn all dark colours that day. "Where to now?" she murmured softly next to him.
Kazuma's ears twitched, and he put his finger on her lips before she could finish her sentence. The teacher from outside slowly opened the door, looking inside from the hallway. Thankfully, Kazuma had pulled them behind the door, so he didn't notice them at all. He closed the door and locked it up. He took his hand off of her lips and pulled out a keychain that had alot of things on it. One of those things was a mini flashlight, which he used to light up the cafe'. He found the door the the serving line and slowly walked to it.
"Comon. We're almost there."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:55 pm
Sora fell silent when Kazuma pressed his finger to her lips. When he removed his finger, she exhaled softly, not realizing she had been waiting with baited breath when the teacher had nearly found them. The bright light from the mini-flashlight caused her to squint and she blinked several times before following after Kazuma, taking care not to walk into any objects. It had been a long while since she had done anything of this sort, it was pleasantly refreshing.  

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:58 pm
Ryina
Sora fell silent when Kazuma pressed his finger to her lips. When he removed his finger, she exhaled softly, not realizing she had been waiting with baited breath when the teacher had nearly found them. The bright light from the mini-flashlight caused her to squint and she blinked several times before following after Kazuma, taking care not to walk into any objects. It had been a long while since she had done anything of this sort, it was pleasantly refreshing.
Kazuma slowly crept to the back of the serving line, where all the adults would prepare the foods. There were lots of storage spaces, with labels like 'MEAT' and 'DIARY'. He looked inside one labeled 'FROZEN TREATS' to find assortments of ice cream. He took a box of vanilla with chocolate pieces.
"What're you gonna eat?"
He said as he smiled at the senior.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:10 pm
Sora gazed around the kitchen area for a moment, debating what it was she would like to eat. She returned his smile also looking into the frozen treat box, picking out some kind of frozen yogurt. "Hmm... I think this will do." She glanced around the kitchen again looking for some utensils to eat their goodies, once finding it she picked up two spoons for the both of them to use.  

Hailay

Hailay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:15 pm
((Sorry about the delay. My sister was having computer troubles. >.< ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:16 pm
Ryina
Sora gazed around the kitchen area for a moment, debating what it was she would like to eat. She returned his smile also looking into the frozen treat box, picking out some kind of frozen yogurt. "Hmm... I think this will do." She glanced around the kitchen again looking for some utensils to eat their goodies, once finding it she picked up two spoons for the both of them to use.
Kazuma took one of the spoons from her hand, and put it in his pocket.
"Now it's time to get out."
He carried the ice cream in his left hand, and put his hand around Sora's waist, taking her to the fire escape door.
"Now for the best part of the night."
He smirked and opened the door, which led to a balcony showing a view of the city far out from the school. He held the door for her to go through.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:29 pm
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
SweetHugz
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
SweetHugz
Rin walked around the hallways with her black and white cheer leading outfit on, her book bag on her shoulder with her pom-poms inside. She was holding her sketch book in her hand and a pencil in the other. Some people stopped and looked at her and then carried on. Rin went inside the performing arts room to find some peace and quiet but it seem like someone was already inside. "Hey!" She waved to the girl.
Tala stumbled just before a leap and almost fell over, she looked at the cheerleader before her. "Oh, err hey" She said, nervously blushing. She clutched her hands behind her back and stared at the floor, going red. "Have you got a class in here too?" She glanced up and then straight back down again. "I mean I'm supposed to be finding my dorm room but I found here and just started practicing."
"Um no." Rin put down her book bag at the nearest chair. "I came in here to find some peace and quiet so I can draw."
"Oh, right well, sorry about that." Tala blushed even more. She walked over to the door "What kind of stuff do you draw?" She asked quietly, looking up.
"Anything I guess. I like sketching most of all." Rin said as she flipped opened her note book and started to sketch the arts room.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:29 pm
Sora gave him a curious look, wondering what it was he had meant. She did not have to wonder long when he led her to the balcony, she walked out into the night air taking in the view of the city. Her gaze was held by the flickering lights of the city for a minute before tilting her head back to look up at the stars.
She turned her head to look up at Kazuma her happiness clearly written on her face. "Its a nice view. Thank you," she said softly smiling up at him.

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:36 pm
Ryina
Sora gave him a curious look, wondering what it was he had meant. She did not have to wonder long when he led her to the balcony, she walked out into the night air taking in the view of the city. Her gaze was held by the flickering lights of the city for a minute before tilting her head back to look up at the stars.
She turned her head to look up at Kazuma her happiness clearly written on her face. "Its a nice view. Thank you," she said softly smiling up at him.
Kazuma walked out to the balcony, the soft winds breezing though his hair.
"This is where I always used to come when I was a freshman. I could never escape the view.."
He took his spoon from his pocket and started to dig into his ice cream, resting his elbows on the guardrail in front of them. He looked out into the view, which was even better this late at night.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:41 pm
SweetHugz
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
SweetHugz
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
SweetHugz
Rin walked around the hallways with her black and white cheer leading outfit on, her book bag on her shoulder with her pom-poms inside. She was holding her sketch book in her hand and a pencil in the other. Some people stopped and looked at her and then carried on. Rin went inside the performing arts room to find some peace and quiet but it seem like someone was already inside. "Hey!" She waved to the girl.
Tala stumbled just before a leap and almost fell over, she looked at the cheerleader before her. "Oh, err hey" She said, nervously blushing. She clutched her hands behind her back and stared at the floor, going red. "Have you got a class in here too?" She glanced up and then straight back down again. "I mean I'm supposed to be finding my dorm room but I found here and just started practicing."
"Um no." Rin put down her book bag at the nearest chair. "I came in here to find some peace and quiet so I can draw."
"Oh, right well, sorry about that." Tala blushed even more. She walked over to the door "What kind of stuff do you draw?" She asked quietly, looking up.
"Anything I guess. I like sketching most of all." Rin said as she flipped opened her note book and started to sketch the arts room.
Kazuma walked into the arts room to see Rin there. He decided to say hello to his old friend.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Hailay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:43 pm
Sora smiled faintly nodding her understanding while opening up her treat eating small spoonfuls of it at a time. She leaned back against the wall, gazing up at the stars above her. They had always held her fascination, and now was no different. "I can see why, its allows one to become placid and forget about their worries." She smile happily continuing to nibble at her yogurt.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:51 pm
Ryina
Sora smiled faintly nodding her understanding while opening up her treat eating small spoonfuls of it at a time. She leaned back against the wall, gazing up at the stars above her. They had always held her fascination, and now was no different. "I can see why, its allows one to become placid and forget about their worries." She smile happily continuing to nibble at her yogurt.
He nodded as she said this, and took more spoonfulls of his ice cream.
"You know, for a senior, your pretty cool. Usually they're all stuck up and stuff. They don't bother to mess with sophmores like me."
He looked over to her, with a light blush on his face.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Hailay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:58 pm
Sora lowered her gaze from the sky leveling it with Kazuma, letting her spoon fall into the dish. She smiled shyly at him a blush painting her cheeks, "I think you are a great person as well, Kazuma. Those other seniors don't know what they are missing when they snub everyone one for their clique."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff