Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PsychoticallySaneO_o

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:00 pm
Hey! This will be my first guild so please be nice to me! My name is kaitoO_o but you can call me Kaito-chan. I would love to see some cute and cool pictures of SasuNaru and to join the debates of how heart AWESOME heart Sasuke and Naruto are!  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:01 pm
One day, I was just sitting there innocently at my computer, watching some generic anime or other and swivelling around in my chair which doesn't really work because it's not a swivelly chair. Then all of a sudden, I looked up, and there was SasuNaru.

Six months later, it has taken over my life. I haunt Naruto forums leaving unimaginative comments alluding to vigourous SasuNaru buttsecks, and spend my free time writing fanfictions.

And I absolutely love it.

So I'm pnum-pnum, or pnum, but I also go by the names 'that saddo' and 'perverted fangirl'. I know I have a condition. It's just so much fun. crying

Pleasure to meet you all. <3  

pnum-pnum

Cassiopeia Cassandra

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:01 am
Yo! Sorry I'm late. I got lost in The Labyrinth of Love *snickers* I always wanted to say that. Okay, ehem... I'm Cassiopeia! You all could call me Asuka-chan, too! Obviously, I joined this guild because I'm a great, great, GREAT fan of SasuNAru or NaruSasu. SasuNaru is my first favorite pairing and still is, followed closely by Harry x Draco (Anybody like this pairing?). I also write fanfictions for both of these pairings but I'm still new to it. Sadly, I don't draw. I attempted it, yeah but the results were traumatizing. It seems I just don't have the talent to visually impress people. *sigh* I'm a certified yaoi fangirl but not the squealing and drooling type and a book junkie! And I have an insatiable obsession with Draco Malfoy/ Tom Felton. Well, that's just about it. Yeah...
BYE!

Draco Malfoy is LOVE ♥  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:17 pm
heyy! this is my first guild so lets all get along! biggrin
my name is kylie and i am a proud asian! xd
i don't mind any of the pairings in naruto but sasunaru seems special to me, i recently liked it too a couple months ago xd  

narutoochann32

v_Arisa_v

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:39 pm
Hey there...
I'm 24, Cosplayer (sasuke) and I love SasuNaru as well (I wouldn't be here otherwise x.x). I've done SasuNaru-Fanservice as well..

hope you can see the pictures...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...Naru was a b***h so our friendship ended and I'm at the moment only active with an Itachi, but I really hope for another Naru-chan to be my Uke again. I have a sweet little Naru by my side, but she's too young and I feel for her as like a little sister ^^'
What else to say.. huh... just write me a PM if you wish to ask me other stuff ;P  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:56 pm
Yo.
I'm NavierStokes.
Yes I am a proud nerd and dork.
Yes I look like a noob.
Also a proud SasuNaru fan.

My love for SasuNaru started just about a year ago; I was minding my own business on youtube and I stumbled upon a really heart wrenching SasuNaru amv. At first I didn't believe in any pairings in Naruto, but when I read it again, I developed my love.

I also read some yaoi fanfics of MinatoxAkihiko even though I like MinatoxAgis more.

Nice to be here.  

NavierStokes

clovis_8887

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:11 pm
hi! I'm Aya and I hope we could get along.
I love reading fanfictions and writing it too.
I watch a lot of videos and I'm a proud bookworm.
Sasunaru and Narusasu has always been my favorite NARUTO couple. It's so addicting and it's my first yaoi. It's the only yaoi couple that I don't get tired of. LOL  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:26 pm
Aight, so I'm Myles, but call me Kuma-kun
I'm gay, and my boyfriend (who reminds me of a kitty) calls me Naruto because I eat a shitload of ramen, and since my OTP is most def SasuNaru, I call him Sasuke :3  

DiruMrNewsman

Amaya Suzunami

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:49 pm

hi my name ia Amaya Suzunami. I am a 16 year old female. i am not a lesbian or bi or anyhing. and the pairing of sasunaru is awesome because they are destined to be together. i love to draw and read manga and watch anime. i like the subbed versions  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:03 pm
-MiSs BlOoD ThIrStY KiWi-
yo my name iz x-Lil Vampire-x but ya can just call me vamp :3 yall kno y i'm here cuz i luv sasunaru/narusasu DA COUPLE IZ FREAKIN AWSUM xd !!but yea i'm 13 years old i luv anything anime or manga so hit me up if u find anything new out there exspecially if it invovles anthing 2 do with y dis whole guild iz put 2gether 4 X3!!
User Image

you should check out loveless  

Amaya Suzunami

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mae the mouse

5,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:21 pm
Just Joined!! Yay! xd I'm Mae... um I read way too much manga and books in general. I'm 16 and I'm in my school's manga club. Um... I love music and videogames.... am I forgetting anything... Oh yeah! Ukes are the best!! So Kawaii being seduced by the dark semes  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:45 pm
my turn
hello my name is pedro and i am a bie
i am also obsessed with fact that naruto and sasuke should be together 3nodding 3nodding  

pedrorizorivas

ii PerfectLover ii

8,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:01 pm
Me next! ^.^
I'm PerfectLover and I am 18.
I love Sasuke and Naruto pairings! <33  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:24 pm
Hmmm...what to say. My OTP is SasuNaru....but I am a supporter of NaruSasu as well. You can call me Ren-chan or Ren-Ren. Either one works. Or if you really want to you can call me Kandy, doesn't matter to me. I love drawing, but I can't say I'm very good at it! XD There are lots of people out there that are WAY better than I will ever be! But that's ok with me! And that's about it!  

kandyexpress

SuongEun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:52 pm
Hii!
Call me Eun.
I am korean.
My official otp with no question is cloudxTifa, but I adore SasuNaru to no end xd
I love Super Junior.
I'm taken <3  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas