Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
The Ask L Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:07 pm
DJ Katsu
Terribly sorry if this question has been asked, I did not read through all the posts.
What is your ideal woman?
And have you ever found a woman who matches the standards?
Quite frankly? A girl with a gun. Or a motorcycle. Or both. That's why I'm chillin' with Naomi here in the afterlife. Misa too, even though she has neither.... Um, next question? XD;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:44 pm
I've been alone all my life...User Image

hmm...what would you do if Raito ate your cake? And if Misa got the wrong idea and spread a rumor that you were seme in a relationship with Raito?

lol yes, I don't like using Raito's english version of his name...I'm an avid fanfic writer/reader and Raito sounds a LOT better

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

Ruuche

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:36 pm
Do you know Near and Mello personally, or are they just chosen to be your successors because they're the two smartest kids at Whammy's House...or something?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:21 pm
Lady Katsuki-sama
hmm...what would you do if Raito ate your cake?
I'd get more cake. I'd probably pout a bit too, just to annoy him....
Lady Katsuki-sama
And if Misa got the wrong idea and spread a rumor that you were seme in a relationship with Raito?
I'd tell her that it is, and never will be, true and try to get the thought out of her mind. Hopefully, she wouldn't want to even think that since she 'likes' Light.
Lady Katsuki-sama
lol yes, I don't like using Raito's english version of his name...I'm an avid fanfic writer/reader and Raito sounds a LOT better
Ah, I understand that, but I just use Light because most people do know him as that instead of Raito. *shrugs*
Persistence_of_Memory
Do you know Near and Mello personally, or are they just chosen to be your successors because they're the two smartest kids at Whammy's House...or something?
They are the smartest at Wammy's House, but I do know them a little when I was back in England for a few years....  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Ruuche

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:25 pm

hm really? do you ever think something could happen between you two? especially if Misa is out of the picture? *total LxRaito fan XD*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:37 pm
Lady Katsuki-sama
hm really? do you ever think something could happen between you two? especially if Misa is out of the picture? *total LxRaito fan XD*
If Misa was out of the picture, I'd be pretty sad, actually. She's very nice to talk to and she's very pretty. I'd think that Light did something to her, so I'd be more certain that he's Kira.... *total anti-Light fan*  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Ruuche

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:42 pm

me too...I'm an anti-misa fan though XD

would you eat splenda? I know for a fact that it doesn't taste like sugar, and I don't think that L would eat it because he would notice it

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:14 pm
Lady Katsuki-sama
me too...I'm an anti-misa fan though XD
Aw, that makes me sad. ): I love Misa <3

Lady Katsuki-sama
would you eat splenda? I know for a fact that it doesn't taste like sugar, and I don't think that L would eat it because he would notice it
As long as it tastes sweet, I'll like it. You can't go wrong with sweet. :3  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Ruuche

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:51 am

ah this one would stump me...

do you know how many criminals you've put behind bars, whether they be indirectly connected to a crime or directly connected?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:34 pm
Lady Katsuki-sama
do you know how many criminals you've put behind bars, whether they be indirectly connected to a crime or directly connected?
I've lost count over the many years I've done my work as a detective....  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Ruuche

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:54 pm

aw that's okay *offers a piece of strawberry cheesecake* Its good! It makes me feel better biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:25 pm

oo I have a question...do you like my new avi? i'm going for a more misa like look...I'm actually starting to like her more O-o Wow XD...she's still annoying though

Ruuche

27x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:00 pm
Why are you so awsome?
And Why are kirra and kirra2 such A holes?
And if a tree falls in the woods, and there's nobody there to hear it, then what color is the snow?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:29 pm
What is the funniest case you've ever taken on and why?  

CyanideCherub

Ruuche

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:39 pm
I_27_04
Why are you so awsome?
And Why are kirra and kirra2 such A holes?
And if a tree falls in the woods, and there's nobody there to hear it, then what color is the snow?

kira 2 really isn't that much of an a hole

I have a question...what was the saddest case you had and why?

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games