Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:54 am
" That's pretty kick a**" Glane smiled looking at her but he then looked to Kat " And what do you mean I got what I wanted? No no m'dear I gave you a kiss on the cheek, this, would be what I wanted" he laughed slightly and then kissed her on the lips  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:44 pm
"That's pretty neat." Amy said walking towards the edge of the pool. "I bet you can beat any of us in a race too." She dived in the deep end where 12 feet of the pool is.  

SweetHugz

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:42 pm
SweetHugz
"That's pretty neat." Amy said walking towards the edge of the pool. "I bet you can beat any of us in a race too." She dived in the deep end where 12 feet of the pool is.

"Hmm, this may be true," said Rayne, "but what's the fun in winning all the time?" Water-games never crossed her mind before, but it was true that she could win at almost any game. The only games she could lose were non-water games, like football or basketball, of which she still had a hard time understanding.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:04 pm
Ronin observed Rayne's natural abilities with the water with awe.How cool! I can sense some potential power within her... he thought. Ronin's shy, but even he feel that he'd want to join in a conversation. He asked Rayne, "What else can you do with water?"  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:50 pm
Amy was treading in the water. "Come on and join the fun Rayne. I don't mind if you're like that." She swam to the wall. "Unless you don't consider me as a friend." She joked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:45 pm
Ronin watched them as they talked and he smiled. Perhaps I can make some new friends here...he thought. They all seem like nice people, after all. But then a loud growl emits from his stomach that the other three could hear clearly. "Umm...I'm hungry..." he laughed nervously looking at the others  

HaJoeKen

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:11 pm
" Me too, tell ya what I'll go make some food, any orders I should take?" he joked, stepping out of the water carefully onto the slick edges, standing up to his full height, which wasn't exactly menacing, but slightly commanding, he smiled warmly and looked at the group ' We're quite the motley crew aren't we?' he laughed slightly under his breath at the thought and looked them over  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:41 pm
Ronin Misaki
Ronin observed Rayne's natural abilities with the water with awe.How cool! I can sense some potential power within her... he thought. Ronin's shy, but even he feel that he'd want to join in a conversation. He asked Rayne, "What else can you do with water?"

"Plenty!" she replied. She held out her hand toward the water, palm up. Gently, she closed her hand to a loose fist and water streamed around Rayne, hiding her from the others for a moment except for her hand. Another moment later, the water settled back down and Rayne was in a bikini that was a moony white.

Rayne's ears perked at Amy's statement. "Okay.. Sure!" she said, hiding a giggle at the strange growl that errupted from Ronin's stomach. She whispered to him, "There's ramen ready for you in the kitchen, if you want it. Otherwise there are all the ingredients that you need in the huge refidgerator, if you want something else."  

Rayne Hawk

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:51 pm
Rayne looked up at Glane with her head tilted slightly. "Ramen is ready in there.. But I don't eat much, if anything.." she drifted off, looking at her legs which still rested off the edge of the pool lazily being pulled around by the water. And the quietly, "I think I'm all set."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:49 pm
" Okay, what about you Kat? and Amy, and Ronin too, i'll make a bunch of breakfast, pancakes is what i'm having, and then I assume Ronin is having ramen right?" he smiloed at them all, standing and waiting  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:21 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki

"Plenty!" she replied. She held out her hand toward the water, palm up. Gently, she closed her hand to a loose fist and water streamed around Rayne, hiding her from the others for a moment except for her hand. Another moment later, the water settled back down and Rayne was in a bikini that was a moony white.

Rayne's ears perked at Amy's statement. "Okay.. Sure!" she said, hiding a giggle at the strange growl that errupted from Ronin's stomach. She whispered to him, "There's ramen ready for you in the kitchen, if you want it. Otherwise there are all the ingredients that you need in the huge refidgerator, if you want something else."
"H-hai!!" Ronin nodded as he proceeded to get up. He looked back at Glane. "I'd follow you but my clothes are still wet, and I really don't want to be dripping water in there. I'll just wait out here for a while..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:57 am
" No prob, i'll snag the ramen she made for you" he smiled and ran off and quickly got the ramen and handed it to ronin " I'm not sure it's allowed to have food in here though" He looked to Amy who was from what he knew the new lifeguard " That's okay right?" he asked slightly embarassed he hadn't asked before  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:27 am
Kat blushed evn harder. Such a flirt. She climbed out of the pool and stood next to him. "Ooh, I am hungry... Pancakes! PERFECT..." She gave Glane a smile, slightly flirtaious. "I am craveing a kiwi." She said randomley and walked inside after wrapping up in a faded grey towel.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:20 pm
He smiled before stepping off after her, he saw her and even in the towel she looked good " So that's two orders of pancakes?" he smiled and walked into the kitchen, he had been dry for quite a long time, in fact he didn't remember even needing to dry " weird..." he muttered to himself before walking up to her and saying " Well?" in his casually sarcastic tone  

vampslayer3

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:48 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki

"H-hai!!" Ronin nodded as he proceeded to get up. He looked back at Glane. "I'd follow you but my clothes are still wet, and I really don't want to be dripping water in there. I'll just wait out here for a while..."

"Ronin, I can help with the dripping issue. Come here," Rayne said, gesturing him over. She stood up facing him, her figure seeming to gleam in the sun as the water would in a sunrise or sunset. Her hand outstretched and looked as if it were going to offer something.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games