Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittermeow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:26 pm
Hello.
I'm Nina. 14. I love writing, sleeping, reading manga and singing.
I'm considered Goth. I love Gothic Metal, Crunkcore and Alternative. So my three fave bands/singers are Otep, BrokenCyde and Jeffree Star. <33  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:34 pm
My name is Steve, but I sometimes go as Dorian as I consider that my artistic persona. I enjoy long walks through pretty cemeteries (the older the better), writing and reading horror fiction, video games, and the supernatural.

I'm told I'm dark, but I just consider myself eccentric as I am one of the funnest people to hang around, and can be quite the spaz.  

Esoteric Order of Dagon

ReshefTheDark

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:24 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Anthony and I'll be 18 before the month is over. I'm a gamer (Gamertag = reshef123 if anyone's interested), and I sing in a band. I collect weaponry, and have an interest in martial arts.

This is the first guild I've been a part of, so just tell me what I can and can't do. I follow orders well.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:57 am
Welcome guys.

Anbu, check out the Rules and Regulations thread for more info. 3nodding  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Vampire lockk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:55 pm
Hi, I'm Lockk or RL is Summer. I love everything that has to do with the supernatural so I guess that makes me dark. I love loud rock, punk, and metal music. I read a lot, thats mainly where I get my know how on the DARK SIDE. I always seem to love the evil characters and villains in movies, show, and books. Thats me and my sister's joke, because how we know that a character is the villain is because I like them, which mean they usually end up dieing. Thank god they don't always die though. People always think that it's weird that I like the music I do or are interested in the stuff I like because I don't look like I am the kind of person that would. I am a tall (5'10") red head, with tattoos, and tan. ( I can't help it, I have fair skin and anytime I go out in the sun my skin get a shade darker)......well I should probably stop talking now.....did I mention I talk a lot?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:39 am
Vampire lockk
Hi, I'm Lockk or RL is Summer. I love everything that has to do with the supernatural so I guess that makes me dark. I love loud rock, punk, and metal music. I read a lot, thats mainly where I get my know how on the DARK SIDE. I always seem to love the evil characters and villains in movies, show, and books. Thats me and my sister's joke, because how we know that a character is the villain is because I like them, which mean they usually end up dieing. Thank god they don't always die though. People always think that it's weird that I like the music I do or are interested in the stuff I like because I don't look like I am the kind of person that would. I am a tall (5'10") red head, with tattoos, and tan. ( I can't help it, I have fair skin and anytime I go out in the sun my skin get a shade darker)......well I should probably stop talking now.....did I mention I talk a lot?

hi, glad you could join! I love the villains in stories and movies too, that's probably my favourite thing about "the dark side".  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

My_Prison_Of_Pain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 am
My name's June
I like playing the guitar (acoustic and bass), singing, writing, talking long walks through the forest, Skillet, Flyleaf,.....
If there's something else you wanna know just ask ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:17 am
Names Jess but my friends call mes shadow for, and my boyfriend calls me raven. Im goth n well I love to sit out side at night looking up at the moon on full moons I aslo like the new moons were Im just serounded by darkness. Wen I was younger I waz totaly affraid of the dark now I embrace it and Im glad I do. heart  

Jess Emerson

Evil Mistress of Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:43 pm
hello all..my friends call me evil..i am from canada and a goth by nature!
i am a graphic artist, with a love for the dark side. twisted
although my avi is deceiving i am a female lol. my look will be forever changeing im sure. feel free to stop by my page or find me in game. im a friendly person ..unless u get on my nerves. muahahahahaha
have a great week everyone  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:54 pm
Hello there fellow member of the guild. Birthname is Shelly, I'm 23 and a stay at home Mother of a 5 month old girl. She's my world among that I'm a writer, sister, auntie, "wife" and part time musician. I like writing about personal encounters and my fav genre of music is metal. I love various black, death, thrash metal old rock and roll and gothic industrial types. Being a parent and all takes up a lot of time so I come online when I can of each day. I love watching movies and also playing Modern Warfar II on the Xbox and doing it live.  

Lilith-Moonblood

cm112233cool

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:19 pm
hi my name is amanda and i love to just sit in the forest at night especialy when its a newmoon i love being surounded by darkness! i love anything that has to do with pain and blood and death ever sence my dad died when i was one and ive had alot more death in my family since,but im used to it now and i like the pain! its funny how i used to hate darkness and pain and now i love it!ohh and im 14 sorry i get destracted easily!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:48 pm
hey, im Angel. i love anything dark or that has to do with death, um, not much to me.  

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:29 pm
hi to all the new people. I hope you like it here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:45 am
Hello, my name is Nicholas. I have a deep fascination with the occult and all things dark, a very morbid sense of humor, and I am a gamer. I collect blades, and I play guitar for a band. Don't be afraid to talk to me, I won't bite....much. twisted I like to sit on my roof late at night and watch the sky, especially when there's a full moon in the sky. I'm a very romantic person, and, while i'm not very outgoing, I do treat those who matter to me with great love and respect, especially my girlfriend. If you'd like to know me, go ahead and message me or add me. I'm always happy to talk.  

-I-Nicholai-I-

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:40 pm
Hello everyone, you may call me Banshi. I am a goth and Christian of 5 years, and was baptized at the swimming pool of a gym a few months ago. I have been dating and in love with the same boy for over 2 years now, who is also my first love. I am a vegetarian, an animal lover/animal rights activist, and a libertarian, and I am an artist. I do a lot of sketches, oil, acrylic, and watercolor paintings (acrylic being my favorite). I can sew, cook, draw, paint, use a computer/type very quickly, debate, acting is something I do very well, among other things. I love tattoos and piercings, although I do not personally have any, and the church I attend is very conservative, and very accepting of people from all backgrounds and from all subcultures. Tattoos, piercings and crazy hair are always welcome there. I have a rather morbid sense of humor...

If you guys ever wanna talk or have any questions, feel free to ask me.  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff