Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
New Members-Introduce yourselfs here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaze_Keys_of_Faith

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:51 pm
im thomas pineda
favorite pokemon: any grass types
wifi:no  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:00 pm
hii ^^ im kat blaugh i love pokemon (you should see my room) but sadly i dont have a ds so no diamond or pearl sweatdrop so im not familiar with the new pokemon names but one of my favorite pokemon is rayquaza xp

edit :
o ya i forgot xD im 14 btw  

Kat419

427scarecrow

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:11 pm
Name: Nathan
Games: Pearl, Ruby, LeafGreen
Wi-fi connection: yes
Systems: DS, GC, N64, GB, PS1, (working on getting a Wii)
Favorite Pokemon: Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray

New here, just got a PM saying I was invited, so I thought, why not!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:36 pm

Name:Mika ;D
favorite pokemon biggrin itto
I don't have Wifi D;

l - iAZN - l

ArienSoshima

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:43 pm
Um... hi...

Name: Rp? Arien/ Real? Adriane
Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu, Eevee, Mew, Umbreon, Flareon.

Pokemon Games I own:
Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver(although G and S both glitched out an won't let me play them anymore.), Crystal(same thing happened...), Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Dimond and Pearl. I also own Pokemon Coloseum 1 and 2. And Pokemon Stadium 1-2, aswell as Pokemon Snap, and Hey You Pikachu.

I am also aiming to buy Wi-fi. My boyfriend and I finally found a place that sells it so i'm ganna get it when I get the money. ^^

I have afew Pokemon SNs on Yahoo, although I don't use them anymore since just going into a room under a Pokemon name will get you harrassed.
And I have some rare, Japanese cards, stickers and post cards. Aswell as the special Pikachu N64. I've a good amount of collectable figures and plushies aswell. Which I give credit to my dad and my friend Jim for all the help in helping and supporting me in my collection.
I also give credit to my best friend Ezrick, who got me into pokemon back when I was ten. And for the Pikachu poster... even if it is a bit beat up since my cat likes to bit on it and try and rip it off the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:53 pm
ArienSoshima
Um... hi...

Name: Rp? Arien/ Real? Adriane
Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu, Eevee, Mew, Umbreon, Flareon.

Pokemon Games I own:
Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver(although G and S both glitched out an won't let me play them anymore.), Crystal(same thing happened...), Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Dimond and Pearl. I also own Pokemon Coloseum 1 and 2. And Pokemon Stadium 1-2, aswell as Pokemon Snap, and Hey You Pikachu.

I am also aiming to buy Wi-fi. My boyfriend and I finally found a place that sells it so i'm ganna get it when I get the money. ^^

I have afew Pokemon SNs on Yahoo, although I don't use them anymore since just going into a room under a Pokemon name will get you harrassed.
And I have some rare, Japanese cards, stickers and post cards. Aswell as the special Pikachu N64. I've a good amount of collectable figures and plushies aswell. Which I give credit to my dad and my friend Jim for all the help in helping and supporting me in my collection.
I also give credit to my best friend Ezrick, who got me into pokemon back when I was ten. And for the Pikachu poster... even if it is a bit beat up since my cat likes to bit on it and try and rip it off the wall.

Wow... that's alot of Pokemon stuffs... *thumbs up* Rock on, and allow me to be the first to welcome everyone who has joined the guild this month!  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

WolfGirl915

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:21 pm
Hello, I just recently joined this guild but I've already started posting in the guild already.
Wi-fi: not connected even though I have it but it went once but stopped confused
I have lots of names like Hikari, Luna, but you can just call me Wolfy if you'd like wink

Here are my fav. pokemon:
1. Charizard
2. Blaziken
3. Lucario
4. Absol
5. Pikachu

Have lots more but yeah, too lazy xp

The games I have are:
Red, Yellow, TCG, Pinball, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Pinball Ruby & Sapphire, FireRed, Dash, Mystery Dungeon Blue, Diamond, (I have a Pikachu N64 xD), Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2, Puzzle League, Hey You Pikachu, Colosseum, Channel, and XD Gale of Darkness
(man that took a while to type sweatdrop )

I'm not as much of a pokemon gamer as I used to be but I still love it whee

I'll stop right now since the post is big and I'm getting sleepy xp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:34 am
Name: Colin
Fav. Pokemon: Venasaur

Games: Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, LeafGreen, Emerald, Pearl, Snap, Stadium, Stadium 2, Colossium, XD, PBR, PMD Red Rescue Team...

Wifi: Yes  

Junk the Guild

Virtual_Death2020

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:18 am
Name: Ricky
Fav. pokemon: hmm...it would have to be infernape
Wifi: sadly no but i might get it this month  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:13 am
User Image Bulbasaur...

Name: Caffi (At no liberty to give real name)
Fav Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Wi-Fi: YES, very much, but my friend and I just restarted our pokemon games to see who could beat it the fastest.

(I've had 429 pokemon on my dex, with 267 caught.)
Just need a few days so i can rebuild my dex with the help of Firered and Emerald xD
...Razor Leaf attack!!!User Image

Trannisaurus Sex

Citanul Lunatic

Devout Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:46 am
Name: Matt, but most call me Bane.

Favorite Pokemon: Charmander

Wi-Fi: Sometimes? Will have it by Christmas.

Games: ...Pretty much all of them for the Gameboy systems. I don't own a Gamecube or a Wii, so I don't have any of the others.

Hm. I have a lot of Pokemon stuff though. I have a giant plush Charmander and a smaller plush Charizard. I have most of my old cards, and I've been to Japan (So I have plenty of Japanese Pokemon stuff)... I plan on going back some day, so I hope it'll still be somewhat popular when I go back.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:09 pm
hi... I was invited even though i dont have those GBA/DS pokemon games and i barey knwo anything about those XD I play the one on N64 :[  

Captain Phantom

Dapper Phantom

Ruth32

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:21 pm
biggrin heart hi my name in game is Ruth32 and my name in real life is Ruth Joy Smith my favorite Pokemon are any grass , water , physic , electrical or ghost Pokemon but I would have to say is ashes Pickchu and Mistys togepei because they are so cute both of them with there owners and no I do not have wi fi and my Age in real life is 32 and no rude comments about I am too old to play gaia please and thank you on my page ok You feel as young or old as you want ok and I do love pokemon and would love to play the game if i can ok biggrin heart blaugh biggrin heart and i was invited by a friend on the game forget the name of person  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:24 pm
TAIIIYYYYOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

Hello there, I am Django. I do, infact, liek Mudkips, so there is no need to ask. XD

My fav poke is Dragonite, cause he is Amazing!

I'm always willing to battle over WiFi, just send me a PM.

My Fav poke possession is my Mudkip Plush, cause he's so adorable! whee  

Solar IXI

FireStrife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:28 pm
Well I just got invited to join so...

Name: Josh

Fav Pokemon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.,User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.,User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ,User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. are my favs from their regions

Consoles: DS, gameboy advance sp, gameboy colour, GC and hopefully a Wii sometime...

Games: XD, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Leafgreen, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Pearl, Diamond, Mystery Dungeon Blue

Wi-Fi: Yes  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games