Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
the cry of the Krsnk ((a vampire/Krsnk romance RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:29 pm
Sanguinsi... appearing to never have been sitting at all... was stanging over her with his guns drawn and staring around...

"What has happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:31 pm
Kumi looked up at him and sarted laughing. She held her side faling back into the chair closing her eyes and laughed so hard she strated to cry."It was just a dream, calm down!"she said between laughs.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:34 pm
Sanguinis looked down with his cold eyes... and smiled a bit.... he tried to look a little warmer, but failed miserably...

"so your condition is satisfactory then is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:39 pm
Kumi smiled and nodded hopping of the chair."So what now?"she asked turneing to look at him.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:44 pm
"Hungry?... If there is a prison around here somewhere i could use some food...."

Sanguinis had no intent to kill another innocent....at last this time around  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:53 pm
Kumi shrugged and walked towards the door."Ill just get us some food from the shops around here."she said looking at him.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:58 pm
Kumi... i havent eaten food in... well ever, ill accompany you..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:00 pm
Kumi smiled and nodded. She walked out the door and into the street keeping to the shadows and ran down an alley towards a few food shops to get her and him some food.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:43 pm
[[Sorry for not posting. I was over at my cousin's house and I wasn't allowed to use the computer.]]
Violet payed for the room and walked upstairs to her room. She put the key in the door. "Not a bad room I guess." She thought. Violet changed into her PJs and fell asleep on the bed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:26 am
Sanguinis stepped ito the artificial light, and instantlky hated it...it held none of the potency of the sun, and the infernal buzzing was more annoying than a fly in your ear.....

He looked about the store nonetheless... having never eaten foos he decided to sample some... he picked up a bag of what were called Doritos and was instantly incensed.... they held a somewhat rustic flavour... he enjoyed the taste almost as much as blood.

He turned to Kumi..."These taste more than satisfactory in my opinion..."  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:40 am
Kumi turned and laughed."Those are doritos...junk food..."she said laughing."I wouldnt advise you to eat them all the time though, they arent good for you, but ya..theyre all right..."she giggled and looked through some food curiously."You can take a few."she said smiling over at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:35 pm
Sanguinis thought to himself, ince awakening he could eat the blood of 6 men and remain hungry... how many doritos would satisfy his lust for food....

He decided to wait and see what Kumi picked up, though he continued to eat from the bag hehad already opened, there was something to be said for this..."junk food"  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:46 pm
Kumi smiled and picked out some random food to eat for the next while and sighed, paying for it and his doritos and walked out and smiled at him."If you want somethinother than doritos just say so..."she said smirking and chewed a carrot.

(( such an odd obsession with baby carrots!! XDD ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:03 pm
"Were leaving?...."

Sanguinis, seemed mortified... how was this girl satisfied with a carrot.... He had used carrots as bait to lure peasants into his fangs before... and she sttod before him now and ate one...

His shock gone, he queried an interesting question...

"The bllod of my creed seepd out your skin love, yet you crave not the blood of others?"  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:30 am
"hey old man!" Tao said as he stepped from the shadows of a nearby alley "how're your chips?"

Tao smiled and walked over and held out a silver coin, coated with gold "you seem like you need this"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff