Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:02 am
Well, i am a music and anime nerd, so i have little choice. Besides, it is a nice change of pace. Sure it can be somewhat childish at times, but i can live with it.

I could skip the episode, or i could just wait a few days until i get it. Since i got all of them for free, i would not be missing anything. Instead i could be watching something else, maybe repeat Samurai Champloo or such.

P.S. I am like the main character of The Great Gatsby. People tell me everything, regardless of whether i want to hear it or not. I can live with it, but sometimes it gets rather irritating.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:11 am
zz1000zz
Well, i am a music and anime nerd, so i have little choice. Besides, it is a nice change of pace. Sure it can be somewhat childish at times, but i can live with it.

I could skip the episode, or i could just wait a few days until i get it. Since i got all of them for free, i would not be missing anything. Instead i could be watching something else, maybe repeat Samurai Champloo or such.

P.S. I am like the main character of The Great Gatsby. People tell me everything, regardless of whether i want to hear it or not. I can live with it, but sometimes it gets rather irritating.

Ah, I love Jay! He's an awesome guy, I was a little sad at the end of the book.
Meh, I could be watching Invader Zim, but my sister took them to a friends house since she stayed the night...oh well.
I actually like Samurai Champloo. Most people I know don't like it much at all.
Music = My Anti-Drug  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:18 am
I love Samurai Champloo. The first time i saw it was after an episode of Trigun, and i love the contrast. I only wish i could find the rest of the episodes. I am up to, i think 18 now. I always hate having to wait to see the end of a show i really like.

Then again, it may be just as well. Endings are always so sad.

P.S. I saw a music video for Cowboy Bebop to the Beatles' song Yesterday. I cried.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:20 am
Yes, Endings are really sad.
Ah, Trigun, I have seen just about every episode...I wish I owned all of them.

Cowboy Bebop, I miss that show so much.
If only I had a job.....  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:23 am
I hated Trigun because the best character in it died. He was supposed to get married and have children!

*sobs*  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:25 am
zz1000zz
I hated Trigun because the best character in it died. He was supposed to get married and have children!

*sobs*

Ah, well. you can't have everything your way. I liked Wolfwood the most.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:31 am
He was definitely the coolest. And he died in such a pathetic way. At least he got the apple.

And, i think i am going to head out for a while. Time to say goodbye to some people from school.

Read: Time to laugh in the faces of many idiots while dancing and jumping for joy. And eating a hot dog. Because there are free hot dogs.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:36 am
Ah, goodbye then
I might as well go back to sleep.....  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:48 am
Sleep is evil!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:52 am
Yes, I KNOW!
I just had another weird dream:

In this one, I was running around the downtown area here, being chased by a small dog. (side note, I am terrified by small dogs). So, then as I am running, I see my favorite car, and the guy is like NEED RIDE!? I jump in, he turns out to be some terrorist who stole the car and is going to blow up our town hall. So, he locks the door and nocks me out. I wake up (still in the dream) next to a redwood tree in some guy's basement. I am duct taped to a giant chess piece, and I'm scared beyond all reason. I don't know why, but a giant Rook is rather threatening when you're duct taped to one...I look around and see some old guy sleeping in an electric chair, the kind they used at prisons. I asked him what's going on and he says, "I love hot pockets!" Then this cat comes running through chasing this giant weasel...and I break out of the duct tape and run around looking for a way out. I find a ventilltation shaft and climb out through there. Then, as I am exiting the building, this diamond thief asks me if I need a sandwhich.
I finally woke up.

This is the last time I fall asleep in the living room with the TV on.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:57 am
Some times i am glad i cannot dream.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:59 am
zz1000zz
Some times i am glad i cannot dream.

I am glad I can dream. I just don't like falling asleep in front of the TV. it makes them all messed up and stuff.

Some of my dreams though, I don't wish I remembered....oh well.
Oh great. My lazy eye is messing up.
This isn't good. I'm going crosseyed.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:04 pm
You need to whip that eye into shape. Send it to the army! They will whip that laziness out of your eye in no time!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:10 pm
Hahaha, yeah.
marines are better though.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:14 pm
But then your eye will turn into a killing machine. One night after sleeping four hours, it will try to wake you up. When it fails, it will slit your throat for being a panzy.

Not really what i want from my organs.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games