Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:24 am
*pokes the german with a stick* I recognize Fuhrer...  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:27 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:31 am
Ahhhhh. Yay, and I didn't even have to copy and paste it into a translation site and get strange garbled sense.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:35 am
lurichan
Ahhhhh. Yay, and I didn't even have to copy and paste it into a translation site and get strange garbled sense.

Of course not!
Translators are so hard to understand sometimes, it's because they translate on a literal level.

I miss my German class..  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:36 am
lurichan
*dances about* It's my Birthday!!!

Even better news, the school semester is over!!!!

Er, um... I mean, happy birthday!  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:37 am
I never took german, but my mom did when she was in high school and used a few words here and there around the house when I was younger.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:40 am
lurichan
I never took german, but my mom did when she was in high school and used a few words here and there around the house when I was younger.

German is an amazing language. It really is...especially when you hear it yelled by an old drunken man...hehe, gotta love your grandparents.

Sadly, I could never get to learn German from my greatgrandparents, they passed away when I was 5...

I plan on going to Germany after highschool. I may even try to get into some colleges there. I know it is a lot more difficult to learn there, and the school's are so much more challenging, but I'm game for it. I love challenges.

-sigh- I'm still in school.......err, well, home sick right now, but school gets out the 25th for me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:41 am
Hmm, I think I"m going to get dressed and veture out into the world today. *Waves*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:43 am
Such a horrible idea. I mean, who wants to get dressed?  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:44 am
lurichan
Hmm, I think I"m going to get dressed and veture out into the world today. *Waves*

Au revoir et avoir un voyage merveilleux  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:45 am
zz1000zz
Such a horrible idea. I mean, who wants to get dressed?

Haha, I do.
But then again, I sleep fully clothed so I don't need to get dressed.
Ugh.
Anyway,
How are you?  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:46 am
I find when people ask how you are they rarely want an honest answer. So, peachy!

How are you?  

zz1000zz
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:50 am
zz1000zz
I find when people ask how you are they rarely want an honest answer. So, peachy!

How are you?

Actually, I am one of those who want an honest answer more than some lie.
I'm horrible, sick, my stomach keeps yelling at me, I've eaten once in the past three days, I can't drink any caffiene, it upsets my stomach even more.
I can't get rid of this migraine that I've had for a week, and I want to go to school.
yeah, that's about it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:54 am
Meh. You may want an honest answer, but i could live without them. I have enough complaints of my own without adding other people's to them.

That said, I finished my school semester, so things are looking different. Not sure if it is in a good way or bad way.

P.S. I was watching some FMA, and i realized my collection skips episode 44. And that episode is rather important for the story, so i am having trouble deciding if i should wait to watch the rest until i get it, or just skip it. Decisions, decisions...  

zz1000zz
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:58 am
zz1000zz
Meh. You may want an honest answer, but i could live without them. I have enough complaints of my own without adding other people's to them.

That said, I finished my school semester, so things are looking different. Not sure if it is in a good way or bad way.

P.S. I was watching some FMA, and i realized my collection skips episode 44. And that episode is rather important for the story, so i am having trouble deciding if i should wait to watch the rest until i get it, or just skip it. Decisions, decisions...

Continue on. It is better to do so than fret about not watching it.

Hrm...I'm one of those people that oddly listen to what people have to say, so I prefer hearing what the other has to say, no matter what. So, complain away really.

Hrm....I could never get into FMA so much...it just wasn't all that appealing to me.
I'm more of a Invader Zim kind of person.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games