Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:02 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

I am envious. We're almost out of rice. It's horrible to think we might accualy run out of rice.
And more pills for me

Anyone can find the same white pills and it takes my pain away

OMG!!! O.O NOOOOO how could that happen!??!?! That must be agrivating. We always have rice here.......
Hehe, I'm supposed to be taking a Geometry test right now...oh well. I was going to ace it anyway. I'll take it tomorrow.

Cool. I'd say this must be at least somewhat more fun for you than a test.

As morphine tears through deadened veins, I'm numbing in these days

Yeah, it is. I never like Geometry, and this is the first time I've missed that class since.......last september.

Math in general is just...ew.

I have screamed untill my veins colapsed  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:05 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

I am envious. We're almost out of rice. It's horrible to think we might accualy run out of rice.
And more pills for me

Anyone can find the same white pills and it takes my pain away

OMG!!! O.O NOOOOO how could that happen!??!?! That must be agrivating. We always have rice here.......
Hehe, I'm supposed to be taking a Geometry test right now...oh well. I was going to ace it anyway. I'll take it tomorrow.

Yeah, it is. I never like Geometry, and this is the first time I've missed that class since.......last september.

Meh, not really. I don't like math, but it's generally easy for me. Especially algebra. I aced that class all year.

But, well, Geometry is confusing to me...Don't know why.

And in the end, it doesn't even matter  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:12 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Meh, not really. I don't like math, but it's generally easy for me. Especially algebra. I aced that class all year.

Don't know. I can pretty much do well in all the subjects except math. I'm not sure why I find it hard, but I guess that's just how my mind works.
Now science I am good at.

This isolation is the king of pain  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:16 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Don't know. I can pretty much do well in all the subjects except math. I'm not sure why I find it hard, but I guess that's just how my mind works.

Ah, yes. I used to be extremely good at science, but I traded that section of my brain for computers. Which I prefer....
The only powerful force left alive will be hardcore  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:23 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Ah, yes. I used to be extremely good at science, but I traded that section of my brain for computers. Which I prefer....

Computers arn't my thing. I wouldn't mind learning more about them, but I can't see myself as being good with computers. I'll keep my science.

My faith has gone dry  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:30 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

Computers arn't my thing. I wouldn't mind learning more about them, but I can't see myself as being good with computers. I'll keep my science.

My faith has gone dry

Science and computers go hand in hand.
Computers really aren't all that hard to understand. People think of them as to complex machines. I used to know nothing about computers, I learned pretty much all I know since last August. Since I got my own.....
I could teach you stuff if you ever feel like it.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:33 pm
Meh, re-reading that post made me remember the 50 cent song "Candyshop." Now i want to stab something.

Are there any babies handy?  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:35 pm
zz1000zz
Meh, re-reading that post made me remember the 50 cent song "Candyshop." Now i want to stab something.

Hahaha, What sounds good for dinner? BABIES.
I love the song...I need to get it from one of my sisters...can't remember which.

Lol, I don't listen to rap..it's sort of...well....BLEH.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:38 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

My faith has gone dry

Science and computers go hand in hand.
Computers really aren't all that hard to understand. People think of them as to complex machines. I used to know nothing about computers, I learned pretty much all I know since last August. Since I got my own.....
I could teach you stuff if you ever feel like it.

Maby one of these days I'll hit you up for computer knowlage.
If only I had knowlage to offer. Well, if you ever find yourself studying Japanese history I know all that crap.

No one here gets out alive now  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:40 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz

I love the song...I need to get it from one of my sisters...can't remember which.

The song Candy Shop is horrid at best. That you for getting it stuck in my head. All of 50 cents new songs make me want to slam my head into a wall.

I do like some rap. I'm a pretty big fan of Eminem and I like Ludacris.

I shed the skin to feed the fake  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:41 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz

The song Candy Shop is horrid at best. That you for getting it stuck in my head. All of 50 cents new songs make me want to slam my head into a wall.

Go with real rap. MC Chris and Vanilla Ice for the win!  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:44 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz

I just don't like it. Some songs have some good beats though.....
LSD was used by the CIA to test unwilling people, whom they deemed expendable, to see it's affects  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:48 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz

LSD was used by the CIA to test unwilling people, whom they deemed expendable, to see it's affects

Eh, it depends on the song. I can't take the pointlessness of some songs. I don't want to hear people singing about how shiny their teeth are.

The always eat the hand that bleeds  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:51 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz

Eh, it depends on the song. I can't take the pointlessness of some songs. I don't want to hear people singing about how shiny their teeth are.

Haha, yeah. My sister Chelsea put on foil over her teeth and ran around school yelling LOOK AT MY GRILL....was rather funny to hear abut.
Don't blame ignorant teenagers for the distrobution of LSD, blame the CIA
Lol, yeah for documentaries...  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:54 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
IY_and_MCR

Haha, yeah. My sister Chelsea put on foil over her teeth and ran around school yelling LOOK AT MY GRILL....was rather funny to hear abut.
Don't blame ignorant teenagers for the distrobution of LSD, blame the CIA
Lol, yeah for documentaries...

I wish my brothers would do something entertaining. They just don't pay attention and fight like three year old girls.

I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games