Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:16 pm

He avoided the glare from Potter. He tapped his chin then shrugged. "Hey Peppy one, you know they would probably want help there, why don't you help out with bartending there, at least till you leave? I mean, it would definately liven up Hogsmede," he shrugged, growing more and more quiet as his suggestion was told, but not showing any other signs of cowardice.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:23 pm

Peppy One? he thought to himself. That was definitely a new nickname on him. He had been called many things throughout the years, but Peppy One... that... was interesting to say the least.

Turning around, Gabriel grinned goodnaturedly at the blonde. "Hmm, well, Hogsmeade is one of the only places I haven't worked," he mused. "I'll see about it, Blondie. Thanks for the suggestion."

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:28 pm

"What started this blo...oh," he said looking at his hair. He sighed. "No problem, whatever I can do to be less..." he looked for the right word he sent a slight glare to Sirius " of a git to you gryffs?" he said, raising a hand and putting it behind his head.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:33 pm

Slowly but surely the emo-fest died down and as she approached the gates, she straightened up and snapped her neck back.
"Does anyone here know how much dress robes cost?" She asked. It had been troubling her for a while now. She didn't like the idea of wearing something big and poofy, she'd rather wear something a bit toned down, if she did actually go to this thing anyway. Smirking a bit she noticed how chummy Draco was acting and wondered how long it would last. She edged over to Remus and tugged on his sleeve.
"D-does flooing hurt?" She muttered with a worried face.

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:43 pm

Remus glanced down at Kathryn as she appeared at his side.

"Flooing? Hurt?" he asked. "No, though you might feel a bit motion sickness. Don't worry too much about that. As for cost, I'm not sure, depends on what they look like and all that."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:21 pm

Sirius walked, grinning at the conversation going on around him, occasionally glancing at Harry and Gabriel and thinking of James and Lily. He nodded at Remus' question and laughed as Draco mentioned being less of a git.

"Sorry, try as hard as you like, I'll still call you a git every chance I get. Blame it on your mother, you look a lot like her."

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:51 pm

At the mention of his mother, he stormed up to Sirius and stood in front of him, holding him at wand's end. "Listen, Sirius Black, I really know nothing about you other than you were removed from the Black's Family Tree but listen closely," he narrowed his eyes to slits. "Never speak out of line about my mother again or you will find your wand shoved up your arse so far up it will be unable to be found again, have I made myself clear?" he said, tilting his head a bit, his eyes burning with a fire of hatred which spiked the tranquility from the normal greyness that presided inside it. He didn't wait for a reply as he put his wand back into his back pocket and went back to the back of the group.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:03 pm

Sirius stopped just long enough for Draco's out burst, and stared at him blankly the entire time. As the boy moved to the back of the group again he yawned slightly.

"I could tell you stories about your mother dearest and the rest of the family that would make your hair curl," he said calmly moving on.

"It's funny how he thinks he can actually scare me," he mentioned casually to Remus, taking out his wand and quickly performing a shielding charm around the both of them. Just in case Draco decided to cheat.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:10 pm

Gabriel shook his head, running a hand through his hair as he did so. He looked between Sirius and Draco and decided to stay far out of this. He didn't like to see fights (having seen enough of them when watching drunks), but he also knew when it was wise to just keep one's mouth shut.

Now was one of those times.

He pulled Harry a little closer to him, not really realizing what he was doing. "Hmm... what colour robes are you getting?" he asked, trying to direct the conversation away from the seriousness that it had entered.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:23 pm

Remus shook off the brief tingle of magic as the shield charm smoothed over him as well and he smiled. "Somehow, I don't think anyone would scare you after all you've been through," he said softly as Hogsmeade came into sight.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:32 pm

(Finally. I couldn't think of anything to type. Thank you, Cade.)

Harry shrugged, leaning into Gabriel a bit more. "The last robes I had were green," he said. "Mrs. Weasley got them for me, said they matched my eyes. I guess I might just keep with the green."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:38 pm

(no problem!)

Gabriel leaned in, looking closely at Harry's eyes. "Hmm, yes, green would do nicely," he said. Even after making this assesment, he didn't move. After standing in silence for a moment, he whispered, "You have really pretty eyes."

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:45 pm

Harry jumped, looking at Gabriel as he examined his eyes. "Th-thanks," he said, smiling. "They're my mother's eyes...er...well, not my mother's but..." he snapped his mouth shut, flushing with embarrassment. "I'll shut up now."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:04 pm

Gabriel smiled. "You do realize you're extraordinarily cute when you blush, right?" he asked. "Aww, don't shut up. It's nice being able to converse with someone without having to worry about saying the wrong thing, neh?"

He ruffled Harry's hair before wrapping an arm around his waist. "You really are too cute," he mumbled to himself.

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:10 pm

Harry, not sure where to put his hand, put it on Gabriel's arm, blushing a bit more and almost leaning into the brief touch on his head. "Thanks," he said. "I'm...uh...you're cute too," he was sure the blush was startling now.
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games