Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redhamster121

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:02 pm
dronze
redhamster121
By the way I consider myself a newb and not a n00b. I never will ask for donations, I like to earn my own gold.

Wow, I like this one already... which means I won't eat you (unless you ask nicely, and meet certain criteria... mrgreen )

All joking aside, Welcome to the guild hamster person!

Thanks, Happy to be a part. What exactly is the criteria? lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:08 pm
redhamster121
dronze
redhamster121
By the way I consider myself a newb and not a n00b. I never will ask for donations, I like to earn my own gold.

Wow, I like this one already... which means I won't eat you (unless you ask nicely, and meet certain criteria... mrgreen )

If I told you, then everybody would know, but all the info I would need to know as a preliminary will come out eventually....

*eyebrow* why is it that you're inquiring?  

dronze
Vice Captain

redhamster121

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:21 pm
dronze
redhamster121
dronze
redhamster121

If I told you, then everybody would know, but all the info I would need to know as a preliminary will come out eventually....

*eyebrow* why is it that you're inquiring?

Just curious. It's my nature! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:29 pm
Wanna join LFC, my other guild? The people there are nice.

Insane, maybe, but nice. ^^"""  

Demonic Repentance

redhamster121

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:07 pm
xXxChaos RebornxXx
Wanna join LFC, my other guild? The people there are nice.

Insane, maybe, but nice. ^^"""

How do I go about doing that? Is it open to the public? I am also wondering if I will have time to be an active member?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:44 am
Hi everybody.  

EdCaos

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:37 am
Tha hamster (Otherwise known as tha bomb XD)- I'm friends with the mods there! ^^ Except for one, he's my sword enemy... *Hisses at Caladorn*

EdCaos-I can already tell that I'm probably gonna hate you...

Seriously, I'm an Oracle for this kind of thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:50 pm
welcome to the guild. (sorry about not welcoming earlier. my life is sorta busy)  

Ronzalpha201

redhamster121

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:34 pm
Ronzalpha201
welcome to the guild. (sorry about not welcoming earlier. my life is sorta busy)

Thanks for the welcome. I can definately relate to busy. I hope to make lots of friends here. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:49 pm
Hello, friend!
I'm sorry for the delay.
I hope that I may assist you with anything that you may need.
whee
b  

Bellabie

serbus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:53 pm
redhamster121
serbus
redhamster121
Hi! I am new to gaia (about 2 months). My 12 year old son got me interested in gaia and now I am more into it than him. I am also new to guilds. I have never been on one before.

I am 39 years old. I am from Houma, Louisiana. smile

My best friend on Gaia is in her mid thirties. Her kids got her into it and basically it's the same situation as you. She's part of a guild called "Over 30 and Gaian"
You should check it out if you ever get the chance. Sadly, I'm not allowed to join yet... just 6 more years.... lol.

Thanks for the welcome and the advice. I actually went check it out. I will probably request to join when I have more time. I just joined this guild and one other one and I don't wan to overload myself. It sounds like it would be fun to be a part of. smile

^^ Cool, I hope you do. It's a fantastic community.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:41 pm
Bellabie
Hello, friend!
I'm sorry for the delay.
I hope that I may assist you with anything that you may need.
whee
b

Thanks, I will be sure to let you know. I am learning a lot just by reading everything in the guild forum. It is very informative and useful. smile  

redhamster121

Reoata Sato

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:10 pm
welcome to the guild ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:55 pm

My best friend on Gaia is in her mid thirties. Her kids got her into it and basically it's the same situation as you. She's part of a guild called "Over 30 and Gaian"
You should check it out if you ever get the chance. Sadly, I'm not allowed to join yet... just 6 more years.... lol.
Thanks for the welcome and the advice. I actually went check it out. I will probably request to join when I have more time. I just joined this guild and one other one and I don't wan to overload myself. It sounds like it would be fun to be a part of. smile
^^ Cool, I hope you do. It's a fantastic community.
Hi Serbus, I just thought I would let you know that I was accepted into the guild Ovr 30 and gaian. I am so excited, I think I will enjoy it a lot. They seem to be a fun and partying group. biggrin  

redhamster121

Gymnastic

Shy Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:11 pm
Heya!!! I'm not very new to gaia... I started quite a while ago... I seriously am questing quite a few moments now, for my friends, myself, and for others in donations. I am currently 13 and from Singapore.

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games