Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:03 am
As anyone in their right or left minds would do *nods*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:07 am
Beware, noobtastic moment in this post:
Oh em gee oh em gee oh em gee!!!!!
I am seeing Wicked!!!!
*dies*
I'm seeing it for a field trip that I've been waiting for since my birthday in November. *bounces up and down* alright actually I'm not as excited as the others, I mean yes it is one of the best musicals in New York, but I mean I go to broadway shows at least once a year. So it doesn't really matter to me how good they say it is.
To someone who it's someone's first ever show to be seen on Broadway then yes, it'll probably be awe inspiring...if you get my drift. but I digress...
WICKED!!!!!!!!!
*dances happily and runs before the noob catchers come to stab me with their waffle fork*

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:58 am
Wicked is really great. I'm going to see Spamalot. It's the next show on my list.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:04 am
I want to see both of them, but until I can, I shall remainhappy with just the soundtracks, both of which I own.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:48 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:59 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:08 pm
Now see, when I say stupid, I mean "OMFGLOLBBQ! There is a *looks around dramatically and whispers really loudly* sex scene in the book! I mean, EW!!! Thank GOD they left that out of the Musical! And that confusing bit that made no sense, yeah that one with the Time guy. That was terrible! I didn't understand it at all! But the...you-know-what scene! GROSS!" And I'm sitting there going "Yes, you've said this a million times, let's move on to a new subject you immature moron."

And by seeing Harry Potter movies, we are supporting Jo. And it gives us something to rant about during the two year gaps between books. 3nodding

Not like the 6th book didn't give us that this time around.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:00 pm
What, you mean the part with what's his name and the Tiger? They had a spaz attack over that? Oy. Funny thing, Wicked is sort of considered a children's book...there is a sex scene...tw of them actually. I'm fairly confident there was a sort of one with Fiyero and Elphaba (hasn't read it in about two years). So...yeah...I don't know if I was trying to make a point.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:49 pm
I wanted to read that book. I think I'd have to skip those 2 scenes.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:10 pm
I read part of it a long time ago, but then I had to give the book back to the person before I coudl read it in its entirety  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:25 am
So... Tired.
I hate math homework.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:07 am
I was up until one last night, but I finished the oneshot/maybe first chapter of the Lie Low at Lupin's fic. I'm still not really sure about it, but...I can all ways change things.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:37 am
hmm, what's it about?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:21 pm
yes there are sex scenes between fiyero and elphaba.
Yeah. I used to adore wicked, but I'd always keep the ending to myself and just randomly go about gallavanting and singing "No Good Deed".
But my friend has kinda ruined it for me, but I trudge on. It was very good by the way. Producers is still at the top of my list until I see Spamalot though. *hugs Nathan Lane and Matthew Brodrick*

And
*listens to the answer that is given to Transvesticade, being that I'm an eaves dropper by nature mwahahahaha*  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:05 pm
It's a Lie Low at Lupin's fic, which is, in terms of Wolfstar, what happens with Sirius goes to Remus' house after Voldemort's return at the end of the fourth book. I got sick of reading fics where Remus lived in this expansive romantic cottage in the country and Sirius arrived in the middle of the night during a thunderstorm...so...yeah. I'll give you guys a link once it's up.

Oh...Luny...Sam wrote the House MD/Harry Potter fic...
"You think he ran away from the circus?"

Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games