Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:51 pm
I don't think so either. *sighs and thinks for a moment* I might. Just, well, try not to freak out. cat_sweatdrop *closes her eyes and mentally calls to Smok, hoping he's paying attention*

*sneaks away from the sleeping Velcore, who was supposed to be watching him, and flies up over the castle, circling it a couple of times before seeing the courtyard. Landing near Kits, he squeaks proudly at her*

Maybe he can help. Well, once he's bigger, at least. *closes her eyes again to make him Velcore's size*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:59 pm
Wait a minute. eek Is this an "elf thing?" emotion_eyebrow Cause I seriously can't deal with a bipolar elf. talk2hand  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:16 pm
Well he did say to give him detail that he was willing to say. Now he had that vision in his head. He'll have to get the detail from Rev later, he owed her $50 anyways now. emotion_facepalm So......first you're worried that Anira was cheating on you, with ******** Dougherty of all people, and NOW you think that Anira isn't INTO you when the first person she's let into her life like she did you, which MAY I remind you, started off rocky because of both of your baggage and trust issues and knew you were the lone wolf type who does what he likes without being harped on, because you opened yourself up to her when she wasn't expecting you to when you've only been dating for....what, a couple months? 3?? Okay I know I'M the barbarian Viking and all who was dense from time to time, but now I'll say it. NOW you're being a moron. If she wasn't into you as you say. You wouldn't have even gotten a first kiss from her. Let alone bang her. And I say this hesitantly because you know she's practically a sister to me and imagining ANYONE banging her grosses me out. emotion_puke

He gestures with air quotations,No, this is very not an "elf" thing. You know how she was before dating you. You know her past. Ever since she started seeing you. She's actually become more herself than I have seen her in centuries. ******** man she smiles! Especially whenever I've seen her get a call or text from you! Not only that but did you know that when we were on set about to start filming the croquet scene she had asked me if everything was fine with you when we were out on our guys night? He pauses to drink the first fresh pint of his mead. He doesn't even have to see that Showcase is trying to get up and storm off from this lecture and takes his hand on the guy's shoulder to shove him back on the stool to listen as he drinks every drop down before slamming the empty glass on the bar.

Running his fingers through his hair growling in frustration, he was breaking his rule he told Anira about not getting involved. But he wasn't gonna stand by when someone who's family to him and actually HAPPY for once and his best friend were gonna hurt each other for NO REASON She knows you've been through your own share of the ringer from dating Kat, who apparently has ******** your head up more than you let on, and she knows you were enjoying your casual thing. I'm sure the LAST thing she expected to hear from your lips were those 3 words. She didn't want to put any expectations on you even though she was debating whether or not to ask you what you thought about your relationship is right now. She cares about you like ever ******** crazy but if anything she's in shell shock that you pretty much said what's been on her mind for awhile! She's overused her logic on what she knows of human men and commitment and you busted that logic. She's always known that when women say the "L" word first or ever, men go Ghost. Simply put, you blew a fuze in that brain of hers and she's trying to process it! He pauses to chug the other pint of mead before continuing. Gasping loudly and slamming the glass on the bar. The fact that you aren't with her trying to help her process it makes you all the more a moron. scream Go ******** talk to her even if I have to be the one to drag you to her and lock you two up in a room to do it. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:54 am
eek *Startled by a series of small explosions, Will jumps up from the wingback chair, looks around the Grand room and notices that several security cameras had exploded. Rushing out to the grand corridor, he notices several more destroyed security cameras up and down the long hallway. Huh. Must have been one -HELL- of a power serge! surprised He also noted that all of the exploded cameras appeared to be self contained, so that might explain why he wasn't hearing any alarms going off. Hopefully they've got things under control. confused

Making his way down the long hallway, he stops a servant and inquires as to where he might find the Red Castle's bar area. After the servant gives him directions, he thanks the servant and goes on his way. Upon finding the bar room, he steps inside and sees Hauk and Showcase sitting at the bar, deep in conversation. With a heavy sigh at not wanting another confrontation filled with his ex-partner's false accusations, he takes a seat at a small, dimly lit table off to the side. He then motioned towards a server, who came right over and took his order. Within moments, the server returns and sets down a tumbler with a double shot of the Red Castle's finest Scotch over ice. Will thanks the server, then swirls the ice around in the glass before taking a drink. Setting the glass down, he takes a glance over towards the 2 men sitting at the bar and tries to decipher their body language. ninja Hmm. Appears that Hauk is trying to explain something serious to Showcase. Sighing, he turns his attention away from the duo, then picks up his glass and takes another healthy swallow, polishing off the cooled, dark amber liquid. With glass in hand, he motions towards the server to bring him another.* neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:34 am
(( Man some take the extra step for ultimate creeper status. ninja ))
((Said the kettle))
((How many times do I hafta tell you, it's pot, it's the pot that...oh nvm ))

Whelp if the Springer show is over now, all that's left is the pool party. The fox demon changed into her birthday suit and curls up into a ball. Spinning in the air like a pin ball ready to be released. CANNON BAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! emotion_awesome Still spinning she dives into the water of the bath, practically creating a tidal wave ripple effect.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:25 am
He sits there and slams down another taking it. The whole lecture from Hauk. stare Although he’s really very glad to hear (even though the news was delivered second hand) that Anira appears to Hauk to be interested in him after all, getting bawled out by one of his closest friends doesn’t sit well with him one bit. mad He even scoffs when Hauk mentions Kat and starts to take a defensive posture. YOU don’t know a ******** thing! scream He pokes Hauk right in the chest. Kat had you so whipped! talk2hand You ******** p***y!  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:45 am
Seeing the shift in position he knows where this was gonna lead to. stare And sadly there was no way around it. He tries to signal for one more pint when Showcase pokes him in the chest. He slowly turns his head and chuckles. I don't know s**t eh? The 1,000 yr or so old geezer of a viking doesn't ******** know s**t right?? He stands up, putting his full height to loom over his friend, grabs the burbon and chugs the last of it down to the very last drop. Sure I'll admit she had me around her finger. But I don't fully regret the good times. But here's the thing ekkel fange. He smashes the bottle on the bar, shattered glass spilling all over the floor. We're not talking about me and Kat. Dropping the neck of the bottle, he grabs Showcase by the scruff of his shirt and his belt, lifting him into the air growling in Scandinavian rage and slams Showcase onto his back on the bar counter. Pushing the other glasses off and smashing them on the floor.
scream WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU AND ANIRA, He pauses to slaps Showcases face. TWO PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT. Slaps him again. WHO NEED TO GET THEIR s**t TOGETHER. He slaps him one more time, then lifts his friend up and over his shoulder like he was kidnapping a whiny drunk princess and starts storming out of the bar heading to Anira's room. AND WE'RE GONNA GET IT DONE NOW. evil  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:01 pm
*gives Kits a soft, unsure smile when she sees the little black dragon show up*
Well, he's cute and all, but I don't see how...

*before she can finish, the wee dragon starts to grow in size eek Though Kits told her not to freak out, as it gets larger and larger, she almost unconsciously finds herself hiding behind the cat girl* eek

I... uh... eek ... it's not going to eat us all, is it? gonk

*thinks she hears the flamboyant man from earlier approaching and abandons her fears for the sake of saving Draa*
Nevermind! We have to get moving! Quick, help me get Draa onto this thing's back. You get his upper body, I'll get his legs!

*rushes over to the unconscious grunny man and lifts his feet, starting to drag him over to the dragon*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:14 pm
*gets washed up onto the stage in the resulting wave of Liada's entrance into the bath. sweatdrop Now finding himself completely exposed at Kyle's feet, who himself is also partially undressed, he loses all sense of time, place, and circumstance as he looks up at the man.*

redface Please, be gentle with me redface

*returns just in time to see one of her bosses "offering himself" to the man on stage*
um... I brought your wallet, Mr. Vixtul.....

*glances over to Mr. Tes to see what he thinks of all this and the guy is just staring off into space without a care in the world* sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:09 pm
Throwing the towel on the bed and having done a light fire spell to fully dry off. The wood elf absent mindedly went through the closet to see what she could find to change into. She felt so stupid for not saying to Justin. She didn't think he would follow her but part of her wished he did. After changing she goes over to the dresser where Alexa was sitting and she commanded it to play her some music. Once it stated she crawled up onto her bed and curled up a little to see if she could just fade out to a nap and think things over from what just happened.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:47 pm
Oh. My. GAAAAAAAWD this water is amazing! I could swim in this for daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays............. Laying with her tits up in the open air of the water. The fox demon uses her tail to propel herself around the bath.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:53 pm
As he slid on his back across the bar, he was grabbing at Hauk to try and get any kind of good grip. eek He wasn’t about to go down without a fight and he didn’t give a s**t if Hauk was an entire foot or so taller. stressed It’s not the first time he’s been in a bar fight!

He was completely shocked at Hauk open hand slapping him…like a chick. eek It took him off guard and it really didn’t register until after he’d been slapped a second time. Backhand…that he could deal with. But b***h slapped by a Nordic Giant?!! stressed ******** p***y!! IS THIS A NORSK THING?!! scream

One more solid slap and he’s got to admit…that ******** HURTS GOD DAMMIT!! gonk stressed Before he knows it, he’s slug over Hauk’s shoulder getting carried off. YOU SWEDISH FISH MOTHER ********!! scream I’M GOING TO KICK YOUR ******** a**!! scream evil  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:05 pm
As they go through another corridor, tilts himself just fast and hard enough to bang Showcase into the entryway and then flexing his arm that's around his torso to squeeze him so he could pipe down. scream DRITSEKK DON'T EVEN TRY ME. The only reason you got slapped like the Drama Queen you're being right now instead of punched is that you'd be useless when you and the elf talk! That and she'd be pissed at me. I live with a demon and an elf assassin merc. Your NJ Alpha Dog Bitchn' ain't got s**t on them! stressed When they got to the top of the stairway closer to Anira's room Hauk smacks Showcase against the pillar and keeps going. OH I'M SORRY DID THAT HURT!? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:10 pm
Wind knocked out of him, he gasps for breath and eeks out a pained ………no emotion_0A0 ……… Does his best to try and breathe.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:18 pm
cool He smirked in victory as he heard Showcase wheeze. He didn't feel COMPLETELY bad considering that Anira would just heal up whatever he broke. And at least in the condition he was in now it would give him some time before he tried to get up and storm out. Thought not, you know you'll thank me for this later. You have no idea how much I hate getting in the middle of s**t like this but you just HAD to do this the hard way being Mr. Macho b***h. rolleyes

Coming up to Anira's room. He gives a brisk hard 3 knocks on the door before banging it open with his boot. Delivery from Amazon!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games