Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:05 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon
Do we just pick how certain Pokemon evolve? I'm thinking about Rockruff who has two different styles when it evolves but only depending on which game you're playing

Loonamist

I just realized this didn't get answered

Ahh, sorry. I believe for Rockruff, it's up to the RPer. Most that have split evolutions have their methods defined in the rules, though. I'm not positive on Rockruff, but it should be for the others  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:20 pm
So, I've been in a bit of a funk lately, but I've snapped out of it. I was wondering if the Lucky Eggs I used on my Pokemon would have expired since way more than a week would still be in effect? I read the item description and just wanted to make sure that's what "active posting" meant. sweatdrop Wouldn't want to risk breaking the rules because I misunderstood something.

Sorry if this is a question with a really obvious answer. I've never actually used a Lucky Egg before, so I don't know how the heck it works.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:27 am
Jewel of Antares
So, I've been in a bit of a funk lately, but I've snapped out of it. I was wondering if the Lucky Eggs I used on my Pokemon would have expired since way more than a week would still be in effect? I read the item description and just wanted to make sure that's what "active posting" meant. sweatdrop Wouldn't want to risk breaking the rules because I misunderstood something.

Sorry if this is a question with a really obvious answer. I've never actually used a Lucky Egg before, so I don't know how the heck it works.
The week rule is a bit of a misnomer. Really it's just 7 days of posting with that OC really.
So like if you posted each day for a week that counts also if you posted for 3 days this week, 1 day next week and the last 3 days a month later that count too because its 7 days. You can also post other OC in the mean time.
That's how it's been explained to me.
Trying to give the Crew some help User Image they stretched thin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:41 pm
So..this is my concern.
So, I've been rolling quite a bit of Poliwag's but the thing is is that I wanted to actually catch one of them. My question is if it is too late to roll to catch one of the many Poliwags I've rolled. I haven't battled them or anything in my post. I just want to know it is okay to roll to catch one of them or do I need to roll again?

Ah, I actually found out that I already rolled to catch another Poliwag ^^'
But if something like this were to pop up again, what would I do?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:51 pm
Hope the kind
So..this is my concern.
So, I've been rolling quite a bit of Poliwag's but the thing is is that I wanted to actually catch one of them. My question is if it is too late to roll to catch one of the many Poliwags I've rolled. I haven't battled them or anything in my post. I just want to know it is okay to roll to catch one of them or do I need to roll again?

Iv been in this same situation before so iv already ask,

Option A: Yu've not made any posts for the roll's you've made, you can encounter those Pokemon at any time within a future post. BUT if you leave that area I'm pretty sure you lose those rolls. I'd check with a mod to be sure tho.

Option B: You've already made a post with the roll / battle, So long as you've not made a new post AFTER the roll / battle you can roll to catch it in your next post. IF you've made a post after the encounter then no, you'll have to roll to encounter a new one.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:53 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Hope the kind
So..this is my concern.

Iv been in this same situation before so iv already ask,

Option A: Yu've not made any posts for the roll's you've made, you can encounter those Pokemon at any time within a future post. BUT if you leave that area I'm pretty sure you lose those rolls. I'd check with a mod to be sure tho.

Option B: You've already made a post with the roll / battle, So long as you've not made a new post AFTER the roll / battle you can roll to catch it in your next post. IF you've made a post after the encounter then no, you'll have to roll to encounter a new one.

Thank you emotion_yatta
I'm gonna keep that in mind :3  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:01 pm
Loonamist

What is a "Food" item for the event?

Are we talking the other event pies and sugar skulls or even something like Honey or Moomoo Milk?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:36 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist

What is a "Food" item for the event?

Are we talking the other event pies and sugar skulls or even something like Honey or Moomoo Milk?

Yeah, pretty much anything that could be considered food.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:33 pm
Sonic Lazar

Hey there! I was just quoting to see if I could get permission to have a character start posting for a Beginner's Belt to get a Meeleon. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:56 pm
I'm not sure how to go about this, but I change Nanaska's picture and tweaked her personality and her bio. I thought she needed some more personality so I did change a few things. However, I don't necessarily consider this a new character, it is still Nanaska I just made changes I thought would bring out her character more.

I did change her bio to fit her more, as well as a few other things but is that technically considered as 'making a new character' or just editing a character to make them shine more? I just wanna make sure I don't break any rules unintentionally.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:12 pm
"Hello again~

I forgot to claim a Pokemon from here before it was locked. May I have a level 10 Swablu edited in?

And while I'm here asking, Jin says he would like a level 10 Dratini edited in as well.

Thank you~"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:35 am
Just to verify, the Easter Event, the link is for the 5th post where the egg is actually collected? Or did you want links for all 5 but not collect the egg until that 5th post?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

KipsterHipster
Crew

Omnipresent Regular

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:20 am
Razpitan
Hey there! I was just quoting to see if I could get permission to have a character start posting for a Beginner's Belt to get a Meeleon.

Acting as a messenger for Zero~ He said that, yes, you have his permission!

SpazzticPanda1311
I did change her bio to fit her more, as well as a few other things but is that technically considered as 'making a new character' or just editing a character to make them shine more? I just wanna make sure I don't break any rules unintentionally.

Don't worry, you haven't broken any rules! This is perfectly fine~ I hope you find enjoyment in posting the 'new' Nanaska, I bet she'll be great.

Tomei of the Wolves
I forgot to claim a Pokemon from here before it was locked. May I have a level 10 Swablu edited in?

And while I'm here asking, Jin says he would like a level 10 Dratini edited in as well.

Done, and done!

Shadow - Dragon
Just to verify, the Easter Event, the link is for the 5th post where the egg is actually collected? Or did you want links for all 5 but not collect the egg until that 5th post?

It's the former, we need that link proving you've posted 5 times for that one egg in the city~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:32 pm
KipsterHipster

"Thank you very much~!" <3  

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

Outraged Snowflake

Feral Cub

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:29 pm
How do we get lucky eggs? Blaine would think an egg is so cool. XD  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games