Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:54 pm
that idiot i thought i loved back in June...he tried to get me back today...about an hour ago, actually...hes all emo now...and he says IVE changed...b*****d...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:24 pm
my grandma is a senile desperate b***h. she sent me and my sis cards yesterday, and in them was a note where she tried to explain (incoherently, though her cursive is good) what happened ten years ago when she kicked my dad, his now ex gf, my sis, and me out of the house after an argument. basic story is that they were arguing over my aunt for some unknown reason, and then we had to leave. she says its my dads fault, my dad says its her fault, blah blah blah.

thats not even what this rants about, mostly, cuz ive already called bs on that. long ago. also in this stupid note was a claim that when she was in the hospital (my late grandpa was in the hospital, not her), my dad broke into her house and destroyed her photo albums. my dad wanted NOTHING to do with that old b***h after we were kicked out, so why the hell would he drive three hours just to tear up some useless photos?! he has NO motive! and he has more dignity and tact than that! THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH HE'D EVER GO NEAR THAT HOUSE OR ITS OCCUPANT IF HE WAS PAID BILL GATES'S ENTIRE FORTUNE!!! THAT b***h IS CRAZY AND SENILE AND ******** RETARDED!!!!!!

grr....i hate her, no matter what anyone says...  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:03 pm
I miss my man.

And the foul language at work is getting annoying.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:49 pm
Today, I was talking to this girl that I know pretty well, and I was thinking how it's obvious that she's younger than me and I'm glad I'm not that age anymore. Then I realized we're the same age, and she is just... very high school. Nice, but oblivious to the universe and her own semi-obnoxious attitude.

not really a rant. some people are just sad. it's a pity rant.  

p934

darkdark7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:03 pm
sounds like the freshies.

happy rant time. I SCORED AN A ON MY CALC TEST!!! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA FAIL THE DAMN THING, AND I DIDNT! I WAS ONE OF TWO PEOPLE IN TEH WHOLE CLASS TO GET AN A ON THE TEST!!!! WOO HOO!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:42 pm
I feel like I'm breaking inside.  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:04 pm
why?! o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:59 pm
A bunch of things falling apart at once I suppose. Sick, stressed and worried.  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:44 pm
ive had those days. or weeks. music cures it every time.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:37 am
Things are better now- ruined half my month though. Jeeze. But it's all cool~  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:57 pm
i hate illegals. they need to go back to their own country and steal from minors there. a freaking mexican bussboy who can barely speak english took my 50 bucks today at a chinese buffet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:29 pm
That's unfortunate.

Ugh. Not looking forward to work drama. Can't wait until next weekend, haha.  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:44 pm
im sick of it. im sick of my sister trashing me at every opportunity. all i do is walk up to her, not planning on saying or doing anything, just to stand there, and she basically tells me im worthless. she gets to kick me off the computer at her whim, using the "homework" excuse. and my mum lets her. shes completely horrible to me and i cant do anything about it. my parents will just say that that little demon learned how to be mean from me. i KNOW i wasnt that bad at her age. high school has turned her into a b***h, and im helpless. im tired of being rubbed into the ground for merely saying hi, or even existing at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:30 pm
Is she younger than you?

Haven't got much to complain about really. Minus the world, bad language, disapointed in our youth and even people older than me for how the behave, ect. Meh. That's life, haha.  

Dariram
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:29 am
yes, she is. spoiled brat.  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items