Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:23 am
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt
Just got done with the rest of the laundry and now I see my neighbors are actually home.

Soon as I drink this coffee I can drop off their gift, I was never one for cold weather though. I can just put on another sweater.

sweaters are like my life saver in the winter, i wear them constantly so i can be lazy AND warm heart also mmm coffee gimme sme o dat

It's gingerbread flavored and fresh brewed so you enjoy it!

I swear, I have like no circulation at all even as a teen. My hands are always cold as if I stick them in an icebox all the time. I don't even know why.

Mine are always warm, as if I shoot magical fireballs from my hand.

Because I do.

Dragonball Z is loosely based on my life. They had to tone it down a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:23 am
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt
Just got done with the rest of the laundry and now I see my neighbors are actually home.

Soon as I drink this coffee I can drop off their gift, I was never one for cold weather though. I can just put on another sweater.

sweaters are like my life saver in the winter, i wear them constantly so i can be lazy AND warm heart also mmm coffee gimme sme o dat

I swear, I have like no circulation at all even as a teen. My hands are always cold as if I stick them in an icebox all the time. I don't even know why.
omg flavoured coffee even better *p* do you take cream/sugar or are you a black coffee person?

lol i feel that, my hands can get really cold just by being outside for a few seconds. (brrr it's chilly here in the uppermidwest!!) my bro is total opposite lol, he walks around our house in shorts. i'm like omg you are crazy. gonk  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:24 am
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt

*Eyes you closely*

Are we by chance related? I have this issue with my hands/feet. Rest of me can be toasty warm, but those spots. Even with socks/gloves on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:25 am
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt

omg flavoured coffee even better *p* do you take cream/sugar or are you a black coffee person?

lol i feel that, my hands can get really cold just by being outside for a few seconds. (brrr it's chilly here in the uppermidwest!!) my bro is total opposite lol, he walks around our house in shorts. i'm like omg you are crazy. gonk

I take my coffee with creamers or milk and a little sugar.

A doctor I had once told me it could be because I used to smoke and it is a side effect but I have no idea. I haven't smoked in years and it doesn't seem to be going away.

@Lir, ha ha but we do seem to have a lot in common. I heard it's caused by high stress lives also so IDK.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:26 am
ROMVLVS
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt

Mine are always warm, as if I shoot magical fireballs from my hand.

Because I do.

Dragonball Z is loosely based on my life. They had to tone it down a lot.

b***h, plz. talk2hand

Everyone knows dbz is based off my weekend in Vegas.

The names were changed to protect the innocent.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:30 am
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt

A doctor I had once told me it could be because I used to smoke and it is a side effect but I have no idea. I haven't smoked in years and it doesn't seem to be going away.

Heh good choice, me too. 'v'

Man that's weird sounding. I've like...never heard of that. Then again I know plenty of cold-blood people who've never smoked in their life I guess. '3' Welp I guess in that case the doctor should just RX you sweaters. They cure everything!  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:33 am
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt

Heh good choice, me too. 'v'

Man that's weird sounding. I've like...never heard of that. Then again I know plenty of cold-blood people who've never smoked in their life I guess. '3' Welp I guess in that case the doctor should just RX you sweaters. They cure everything!

I should be RX-ed sweaters and really warm dogs.

Seriously, my dogs are the greatest portable heaters I know of! Thats why I let them sleep near me as opposed to their beds. The floor is drafty anyway, my attic has a hardwood floor, wouldn't be fair for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:35 am
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt

@Lir, ha ha but we do seem to have a lot in common. I heard it's caused by high stress lives also so IDK.

*Snickers some* and thus, I'm now gonna claim you're my older sibling *sweet smile* Or something along those lines. :p Stress probably plays a part in it. Just poor circulation in general though. Had that issue all through school. So did one of my friends, she'd have to wear gloves in summer, she hated it.  

Lirilei

Breedables Degenerate

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:35 am
Jayce Reinhardt

Seriously, my dogs are the greatest portable heaters I know of! Thats why I let them sleep near me as opposed to their beds. The floor is drafty anyway, my attic has a hardwood floor, wouldn't be fair for them.

omg you have dogs? how many aaaa i love dogs. i have one too and he's always coming into my room and stealing my blanket space on the floor. he's sweet but he is also the worst blanket thief i know my god.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:45 am
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt

omg you have dogs? how many aaaa i love dogs. i have one too and he's always coming into my room and stealing my blanket space on the floor. he's sweet but he is also the worst blanket thief i know my god.

Figaro, the newest puppy (King Charles Spaniel)
Quintessa (Part KCS and part basset)
and Klute (Basset hound)

I need to stop looking at the shelter dogs, for real.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 am
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt

and Klute (Basset hound)

omg bassets used to be my fav when i was little.
they're so adorable!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:52 am
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt
bedsick
Jayce Reinhardt

and Klute (Basset hound)

omg bassets used to be my fav when i was little.
they're so adorable!

I seem to be partial to dog breeds with long adorable ears.
Klute's a disabled dog but he gets my adoration and love just as much as the other two who can walk.

Edit - My computer keeps beeping at me. WHAT DO YOU WANT MACHINE???  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:09 am
Last dog we owned was a pekinese. Smelled bad, no matter what we did, and was dumber than a box of rocks.

We gave him back to the original owner after her broke Liri's ceramic dachshund statue by...becoming friendly with it.

Also, I can spell dachshund without spell check. Quite the accomplishment, I assure you.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:22 am
Ridley Starsmore
Last dog we owned was a pekinese. Smelled bad, no matter what we did, and was dumber than a box of rocks.

We gave him back to the original owner after her broke Liri's ceramic dachshund statue by...becoming friendly with it.

Also, I can spell dachshund without spell check. Quite the accomplishment, I assure you.

Too bad about the pekinese, they are super cute but hard to train.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:25 am
I don't have a dog.

My mother wouldn't want one. We already have a cat. Plus, big dogs scare me a little bit  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games