Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:32 am
(( alright already Tes.....I said I was going to be more mindful in the future. Im sorry I cant think of everything.... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:22 pm
After a few minutes, Amy was on the sidewalk in front of Kits' house with Thistle's tail flicking excitedly. Thistle really wanted to see Kits and her animal friends. She'd get to see Blossom, Gwee and Smok!

Before Amy could get to the front door, Thistle jumped out of her arms and ran over to the door. She leaned back on her back legs and knocked on the door with her front legs.

Amy laughed and shook her head. "Thistle... You really have to learn to practice patience."

She joined Thistle at the door and waited for Kits to come to the door.

Amy's phone went off again and she took it out of her pocket to look at it. She smiled and then shut the phone. She'd be at JD soon, so no need to respond.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:32 pm
*Gwee flies around from the back of the house and chirps at Amy, pointing to the backyard*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:39 pm
Amy turned when she heard a chirp and saw Gwee pointing to the backyard. Oh dear. She really hoped Kits wasn't giving the animals baths again. She usually wasn't all that energetic after that.

Thistle was already running quickly to the backyard. She jumped up and squeaked at Gwee as she passed by the dragon and then ran over to the rest of the group in the backyard.

Amy laughed and followed her pony. She pet Gwee on the way by.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:44 pm
*chirps happily and follows Amy and Thistle to the backyard*

*looks up from brushing out Gin, her playful kitten, when she sees Thistle run up* Hi Thistle! Hi Amy! *looks back down to see Gin biting the brush* You silly kitty...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:47 pm
Amy gasped as she saw a cat in Kits' lap. She knelt down beside Kits so that she could see the cat better. "What an adorable cat you have, Kits!"

Thistle walked over to Amy and got in her lap so that she could look at the new animal better, too. She started to lean her head forward and sniff at the animal.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:55 pm
Thanks! I'm pretty sure this one is just a cat... My other one, Kaya seems more like a tiger. *points at the cat stalking Blossom, who is sprinkling a flower with fairy dust* I'm not quite sure about her... she's growing really fast!

*Gin sees Thistle and scrambles onto Kits' shoulder, dropping down behind her back*

Ow.. claws. *checks to see if she's bleeding*

*Smok squeaks loudly, diving down at Thistle, misjudging dive and crashing into her*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:06 pm
Thistle squeaked sadly as the cat ran away, but then she squeaked in surprise when Smok came crashing into her and knocking her off of Amy's lap. She quickly recovered, though, and whinnied happily up at Smok, who was on top of her after dive-bombing her. She flicked her tail happily and pawed gently up at Smok.

As soon as Amy saw that Thistle and Smok were alright, she turned and checked Kits' back. "It seems okay. I don't think the cat hurt you. I don't see anything."

She glanced at the large cat/tiger Kits had pointed to and laughed softly. "You have an awesome animal sanctuary here, Kits. You're really lucky. I know Thistle loves coming here."

She looked back at Kits. "Kits, would it be alright if I left Thistle here for a couple hours? Karrie's invited me over to his office at JD to do some paperwork with him."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:14 pm
*squeaks happily, rolling off Thistle onto his back, waving his paws in the air*

*mews and runs away when Amy moves closer to check Kits' back, stopping not too far away and watching them*

I can't seem to keep from collecting more pets. sweatdrop They show up out of nowhere. Sure, you can leave her here for a while. I'll be feeding everyone pretty soon. Do you want me to give Thistle dinner too?

*softly lands on Kits' lap, nuzzling her*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:20 pm
Amy smiled brightly and stood up. "Thank you so much, Kits! I really appreciate it. Thistle ate at Aqua Springs about 20 minutes ago. She shouldn't be hungry, but if she sees everyone else eating, she will probably want to eat some, too."

She leaned down and hugged Kits. As she pulled back, she smiled again. "I think it's great that so many animals feel happy and safe here. You're a great person, Kits."

She leaned down, pet Thistle and Smok, and then started to walk around the house again. She turned, smiled, and waved back to Kits before leaving. She had to run home quickly before she went to JD.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:23 pm
It's not a problem, Amy. Thistle's a sweetie. *reaches over and pets Thistle* See you later, Amy! *waves as Amy walks away*

*squeaks happily when Thistle doesn't follow Amy away*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:25 pm
Amy quickly went home, ran into the bedroom, and stood before her full-length mirror. She started to transfigure different outfits. They were either too fancy or too casual. She didn't want to appear as if she was acting any differently around Karrie. They were still friends, after all. But she didn't want to just go in jeans and a t-shirt.

After a few minutes, she finally settled on a simple green dress. She put the collar on that Karrie made for her and smiled. The heart charm fell perfectly in the little keyhole at the top of her dress.

She went to the kitchen, picked up the tray of sugar cookies she had made last night when she had been too excited to sleep right away, grabbed her work bag and paperwork near the front door, and quickly left.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:40 pm
Text from Dec to Katana
I'm naked ... and thinking of you ... with whips and chains and lots of toys. Hurry back. D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:44 pm
Decorera
Text from Dec to Katana
I'm naked ... and thinking of you ... with whips and chains and lots of toys. Hurry back. D

{{STOP BURNING UP MY DAMN COMPUTER!!! scream }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:45 pm
Icy Reign
Decorera
Text from Dec to Katana

{{STOP BURNING UP MY DAMN COMPUTER!!! scream }}

*fans self* Gotta take out L damn quick, Kat's gotta get back and get some more of that! xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games