Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:13 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
TheBlackCheshireCatsLover
Tohru_luvs_catz
*Kenzie enters the library*
"Whoa! This place is huge!"
*The librarian shushes her and Kenzie blushes Oops.

Kenzie wanders up and down the rows of shelves, What book should she read?

Rabbit watched as Kenzie looked around in astonishment ,looking at the books 'Maybe i should sneak up on her' Rabbit slowly creeped near kenzie and poked her in the back and whispered in her ear "Missed me ?
"

"EEEHH!!" Kenzie's squeal earns her another harsh shhh and a very sharp look from the librarian. Kenzie turns to see Rabbit behind her, and laughs. "Hey there, Rabbit." she whispers, "How're you?"

"geeez you pop my ear drum "rabbit ginned "Welll pretty good since i've been sorted into Slytherin "

"ooc: we might go to war with north Korea"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:23 pm
Walking into the library, Hailey is amazed at the sheer size and elegance of the library. 'This place is amazing' she exclaimed to herself. Upon walking further into the library, Hailey spotted two familiar faces. Rabbit and Kenzie were whispering to each other. After hesitating for a few seconds Hailey decided to look for a book and then see if she could join them.

Once she got her books, "Qudditch Through the Ages" by Kennilworthy Whisp and "Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them" by Newt Scamander Hailey made her way over to Rabbit and Kenzie.

"Hey, do you guys mind if I join you?" Hailey asked quietly.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:31 pm
"Hey, Hailey!" Kenzie laughs trying to keep her voice down, "Sure you can join us. How have you been?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:12 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
"Hey, Hailey!" Kenzie laughs trying to keep her voice down, "Sure you can join us. How have you been?"
"I've been pretty good so far and yourselves? How're you getting along in your houses?" As she spoke, she set her books down on the table before taking a seat herself.  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:56 pm
Randomly choosing a book from the shelf, Kenzie joins Hailey. "I've been doing well, getting a lot of studying done before the term. I've only ran into one other person from my house though, and i don't know her name." She glances down at the book she picked up A Compendium of Common Curses and Their Counter-Actions. Well that had to be interesting, and useful.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:01 pm
(OCC: Our wands are in!!!!!!!)
Kenzie gets bored reading her book, after a few pages, "Hey I just got my wand in today wanna see it?" She rustles around in her bag. "Here it is. It's Oak 12in Bendy with a Dragon Heartstring core. Isn't it amazing! I can't wait to learn how to do spells with it! What are y'all's like?"  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:19 am
Rabbit was so busy reading her book that she hadn't been listening to hailey and kenzie talking ,till kenzie made a question "Huh ? ohhh the wands ,my is a Willow 13 ½in, Firm, with a Unicorn Hair core. So go find a book about wands so i can find out more of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:30 pm
"Wow unicorn hair! That's so awesome!" Kenzie thinks a bit. "I'm not certain what book you would look at to learn about wands themselves, maybe "Where There's a Wand, There's a Way", I'm not certain."  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:52 am
Tohru_luvs_catz
"Wow unicorn hair! That's so awesome!" Kenzie thinks a bit. "I'm not certain what book you would look at to learn about wands themselves, maybe "Where There's a Wand, There's a Way", I'm not certain."

"Hahah its not so great " blushed rabbit "but Unicorn hair generally produces the most consistent magic, and is least subject to fluctuations and blockages. Wands with unicorn cores are generally the most difficult to turn to the Dark Arts. They are most faithful of all wands, and usually remain strongly attached to their first owner, irrespective of whether he or she was an accomplished witch or wizard ,Minor disadvantages of unicorn hair are that they do not make the most powerful wands but the wood makes up for it,Willow is an uncommon wand wood with healing power, and Garrick Ollivander noted that the ideal owner for a willow wand often has some (usually unwarranted) insecurity, however well they may try and hide it willow is one of the most powerful woods ,I just don't like the size of my wand"rabbit took a huge glup of air "Dear slytherin ,that was a mouth full."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:18 am
"Wow, where did you learn so much?" Kenzie laughs. "That was a lot to say. But I think loyalty is a very important characteristic. Why don't you like the length?"  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:38 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
"Wow, where did you learn so much?" Kenzie laughs. "That was a lot to say. But I think loyalty is a very important characteristic. Why don't you like the length?"

"HAHAHA i don't know ,i also know somethings about your wand"Rabbit grinned but then Rabbit sighed "I don't like the length cause its a sign of a evil wizard you know who was the same size ,so it makes me think there is some reason why i have a unircorn hair as my core ,almost like it thinks i'm capable of going to the dark side"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:33 pm
Kenzie laughs, "Or maybe you have unicorn hair as your core, because at your core you are good? Maybe your wand is a reflection of your personality?" Kenzie tests the flexibility of her own wand, "What do you know about my wand?"  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:17 pm
Tohru_luvs_catz
Kenzie laughs, "Or maybe you have unicorn hair as your core, because at your core you are good? Maybe your wand is a reflection of your personality?" Kenzie tests the flexibility of her own wand, "What do you know about my wand?"

Rabbit pouted "its not funny" Rabbit started to think"hmmmm your core dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, and which are capable of the most flamboyant spells. Dragon wands tend to learn quicker than other types. While they can change allegiance if won from their original master, they always bond strongly with the current owner.The dragon wand tends to be easiest to turn to the Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. It is also the most prone of the three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental. It also tends to be lethally hazardous if combined with certain woods and the your wood is oak demand partners of strength, courage and fidelity. Less well-known is the propensity for owners of English oak wands to have powerful intuition, and, often, an affinity with the magic of the natural world, with the creatures and plants that are necessary to wizardkind for both magic and pleasure." GASSSSPPPP  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:29 pm
"That sounds cool. Though why'd you gasp?" Kenzie examines her wand. "Well I guess it's good that I"m not prone to evil. Though with me being prone to accidents, I probably should be careful with my wand. "  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers