Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Warmth...
Comfort...
Safety...
The akuma with the loving arms was wrapped around the tenshi... keeping him still... staving off the darkness with his mere touch.
Ryuukaze... his Ryu...
Naoko realized, as he drifted into slumber, that this man really did love him. It wasn't a superficial, 'let's ********' sort of love either. It was... real... pure... Sure, sleeping with Ryu was really fun but... just being beside him...
It was so peaceful.
This mere moment put the pianist's heart and mind at ease.
He wasn't afraid... wasn't paranoid... wasn't thinking that he might need to run as soon as he got the chance.
Naoko could just be Naoko...
And that was a far more special gift than a vacation.
So, Oumori slept.
Peacefully.
A truly peaceful sleep in the violinist's arms.
When Ryu woke, when he kissed the blond... Naoko didn't stir. He was deeply asleep, a rarity for him.
However, after a time, after the warmth of Ryuukaze was gone... the pianist frowned in his sleep, one lithe hand reaching... searching...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:21 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu was still looking over at his beloved, still just happy as he could be watching his angel sleep...but then Naoko seemed to frown and reach out.

Responding almost instinctively, the violinist reached forward and their hands met, Ryu's intertwining with those of the pianist.

"It's ok baby. I'm with you. I'll always be with you. Always." he whispered, scooting closer to the blond.

It was a promise. One he would keep. Til death did they part, as far as he was concerned.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Smiling once more, Naoko pulled Ryu's hand to his chest, holding it there for a long time.
When he spoke, it was soft... barely even a whisper... but the pianist's gentle voice was there.
Beckoning...
Asking...
Begging?
"Hold me..." came the timid sound, hardly even whispered...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:33 pm

User Image

Oh that angelic voice...how it called to him, pleading so sweetly.
The violinist's heart leapt in his chest, nearly bursting with happiness upon hearing his angel's request.
"Of course, my love. I'll hold you forever as well. Until the sun no longer burns in the sky, until the tides no longer ebb and flow..." he whispered back, taking the pianist in his arms once more, bundling the covers around them both as he gently rocked them both back and forth, Naoko's head in the crook of his neck, against his chest.
Peacefully, he hummed a sentimental tune. If there were a heaven, he was holding it in his arms right now.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:20 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...

"That's a big bed for just one man. I can't believe you have one." he smiled and licked cream off his lips noting that wink. Setting the crepe down for a moment to sip on his coffee making a slight slurping sound he then said, "Really? And what if I roll on you in my sleep...or you on me? Should we put a pillow between us."

Oh it was rather fun to fool around with Nakai as he watched his pants tighten. It was very tempting to advance on the man. Fortunately for Hiroki, he still had his suit coat on that covered a bit. "Ah, next time I'll bring something different for breakfast. But I happen to like sweet things like this...But maybe you should show me this California king size bed and prove to me that it is real."

Ok...so Hiroki knew he might be playing with fire here but it had been awhile since he'd been with anyone...that he wanted to remember. Koyasu-kun not included in that list.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:18 am

Great, now Hiroki wanted the vocalist to stand up...
Just peachy...
With a smirk, Nakai unfolded his legs in such a manner as to hide his aroused state, spinning around the end of the sofa to stand behind it with a flourish.
"Then, by all means..." the blond spoke with a mock bow. "I'll lead the way. Though, I doubt you'll need to put a pillow between us, Hiroki-san. I don't toss and turn in my sleep often. Though... I can't say the same for you." he winked teasingly before turning and leading the way. "You don't mind if I dress while you're inspecting my bedroom, do you?" he asked, glancing back over his shoulder.
He could sense the flirtatious air and, well... Kai thought it was rather odd coming from Asato.
Very odd indeed...
He'd never pegged the man to be into other men, after all.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:40 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Oh he knew very well what Nakai was hiding but he'd let it go. "Mmm...I don't roll as far as I know. But there is always a first time. I guess we will find out." he smirked as he wandered back with the man. Nice a**. One he shouldn't be so tempted to grab but...wait he wasn't Koyasu-kun! Think clean thoughts!

That Idea didn't last too long..."Oh go right ahead. I wouldn't want you to catch a cool breeze or anything. You've got a full day ahead." he answered with a slight flirtation and smiled back at the man. "I look forward to hearing your performance. I've been so damn busy with Ohayou's participation for this event that I can't wait to see everyone shine on stage."

Hiroki glanced in the bedroom but of course he'd respect the man's private space and not go past the door. "It is...a California King. Sugoi!" Of course, the bed wasn't made considering he had woken the man up. He guessed the bed was still warm...and it did look comfortable.

But goodness Hiroki...think about what you really came here for. The Passion for Music! Although at the moment, another passion seemed to have taken precedence. He sucked in a sigh and attempted to think about MUSIC...and how the man MADE music...Not what he did in this room at night. "So, what are your plans for today before the event?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:27 am

About two hours later... amber eyes opened slowly.
The first thing Naoko was aware of, was that someone was holding him. The second, was that he liked it and really REALLY didn't want to get up.
The third however... was that, according to the clock on the wall, it was almost 9:00am.
"Ryu-kun..." the pianist whispered, tilting his head back enough so he could gently kiss the violinist's jaw. "Time to get up, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:01 pm

User Image

"It's been time to get up for a while now...but I couldn't stand waking you up from such a peaceful sleep." the violinist smiled, returning the kiss on his jaw with one to the top of the pianist's blond head.
Really, he should have gotten up at least a good hour ago...but it wouldn't really hurt anything to sleep in just a bit.
There wasn't much to do before the performance outside of a rehearsal, anyway...

"Did you at least sleep well, after that nightmare?" he asked, sitting up and leaning against the wall. That had been what brought Ryu over to this bed, after all.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Stepping into his closet, Nakai dug around for what he wanted to wear.
"You can come in." the blond spoke as he pulled a dark blue short sleeved button up shirt from the hanger. He slipped it over his arms, but didn't button it.
At least not yet.
Next, the vocalist grabbed a pair of dark blue tight jeans, slipping them over his black boxers then buttoning them up.
"I'll, of course, change clothes at the concert." he spoke, walking into his bedroom again, running lithe fingers through his hair as he tried to rid himself of some of the bedhead. "I hope you saved Izzy a spot at the concert. He'll feel wretched if he can't come. Not to mention he really does need to get out... I feel bad for not visiting like I wanted."
It had really come at such a bad time...
Kai doubted neither Narcissus nor Chiyou had been able to visit him either.
Laughing, Nakai winked at Hiroki. "Why not take a seat, lay down, try it out, hmm?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:46 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Of course." answered Hiroki as he heard the sounds of clothing moving around as he entered full into the room. Then, seeing the man once more dressed in jeans that hugged him quite well. "And a good long shower too." he said as he smirked at the blond's bed head.

"Yes, I did save a spot for Izzy Lucky at the concert. But I'm not sure when his session with the doctor is over today or how he will be feeling. My driver said he wasn't very talkative this morning. I'm sure that he understands why you and the others couldn't come. He's a manager after all so he knows what your priorities are." he returned as he leaned against the wall. Hiroki really Izzy wanted to see the accomplishments of his stars so he was considering dragging the man to the concert even if he didn't feel well enough to go. A part of him thought that Izzy was left alone far too long this week but what could he do considering...they had work to do?

But soon that serious thought was replaced by something he'd rather be thinking about, "Try out your bed?" he laughed as he took in the wink and maybe blushed just a bit. "Ok. I guess I should know what I am getting into before I start...right?" He sat on the bed slowly then kicked his feet over and laid down upon it. "Mmm...but you should lie down too, so I know how much room I'll have at night. Are you sure you don't roll" he teased impishly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Sighing slightly, Nakai moved to sit on the edge of the foot of the bed. He scratched his scalp, using his fingers to try and de-tangle his hair for a moment.
"I have mixed feelings when it comes to Izzy-san but..." the musician shrugged. "He's my friend first and foremost, even more than him being my manager. He gets me, you know?" turning slightly, Kai watched as Hiroki tried out the bed. "He needs to come to the concert, even if he doesn't feel up to it. It'll do him good. Plus... well... I'd like him to see me live. Since, you know, he hasn't yet."
But then Asato was laying down and Nakai simply fell backwards, landing on the bed beside him. For a moment, he didn't move... then, the blond rolled onto his side facing Asato and smirking.
"I don't roll. Yakusouku. Though... I suppose sometimes I've been known to cuddle." he teased with a rather evil smirk.
Okay, so he really wanted to pin the man down and have a go at him... but how could he?
Asato was his manager's boss... HIS boss...
But he was rather handsome...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Then, I'll see what I can do. He's still staying at Narcissus' home and he's safest there so I don't mind that arrangement at the moment." he answered as he felt the comfortable sheets. Ok he could sleep in this bed. "I think if he is there he will love the show. He needs to start feeling more like himself I think. I am sure he'd love your show."

So Nakai did take his suggestion and then rolled towards him some. His eyes followed the man as his own temptations started to drive him a little closer to doing something he probably shouldn't. "Yakusouku?" he questioned again but then another comment caused a slight flick of the tongue to his own lips. " Cuddle? eh? And how would you go about that? I should know what I'm getting into ...right?" His deep brown eyes looked over Nakai from toe to head settling back on those amber eyes that watched him. Yes, he was giving the man an opportunity there...and he wondered if he were interested enough to take it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:17 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Sitting in the studio, Chiyou was going over his set for the night. There had been two songs he liked, but he only had room for one of them in the set. The band knew all the music by heart, but the boy was contemplating making a last minute change to his setlist.
First, he listened to the one song. Then, to the other.
And suddenly...there was a knock on the door.

"Chiyou-kun!" came an annoying, somewhat whiny voice.
Lovely. It was his manager, Nezumi-san.

"What do you want?" he answered back, very rudely. He hadn't even spoken to this man for more than twenty minutes in the last month. Usually, he only saw the man in regard to picking up checks and discussing budgets.

"Well, tonight's the big night, eh? You....need anything? Can I get you anything? You got your, uh, your set together? Hm?" the manager pestered.

Chiyou's brow furrowed. This was...extremely annoying, distracting, and even a bit upsetting. Who did this man think he was all of a sudden? He had pushed the boy aside, ignored him, outright told him he was a waste of time...and now here he was, poking and prodding into what the young star was handling very well on his own. Actually, he was doing better on his own than he had been doing with Nezumi-san, once he took the initiative.

"Go away." he growled.
Just...annoying!

"Chiyou! You need to respect me! Keep acting like this and you're not going anywhere with your career, you know. What would Koyasu-sama think if he saw you talking to me like this? Izzy Lucky not teach you to respect your elders or something?" Nezumi shot back, not happy at all with how this...brat...was talking to him.

Closing his eyes and gritting his teeth, Chiyou tried to ignore this man who was supposedly "in charge" of him.
Yet...every word out of his mouth just plain pissed him off.
It could have been ignored, could have been let go, if Nezumi hadn't made the fatal mistake of bringing the immaculate name of Izzy Lucky into things.

"SHUT THE ******** UP!" he roared, throwing a pair of headphones across the room, flying right past his manager's head.
"You. Are. FIRED! FIRED! Get out!" the young star yelled, approaching the man, forcing him to back out of the room and slamming the door behind him.
He really hadn't needed that kind of crap on a day like today. It was supposed to be a great day!
Sighing, he just went back to what he was doing.
Perhaps...he would choose the second song for tonight.

Nezumi stood outside the slammed studio door, glaring at it.
He had never, ever been disrespected in such a way, especially not by some little brat like that. Useless kid. A waste of time.
Turning and walking away, Nezumi flipped open his cellphone, placing a call to one Hiroki Asato.
It rang a few times, then there was an answer.
"Ah, Hiroki-san! I'm so very sorry to bother you, but it seems we have a problem...I think Chiyou-kun is strung out on drugs again, you see. I was trying to help him with his preparation for tonight, and he just blew up! Threw things at me, assaulted me, even! He's out of control, it would seem. The last thing he said to me, was that I was fired! How unbelievable..." he chuckled, waiting for a response.
If the little brat wanted trouble, Nezumi would give it to him.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:53 pm

"Narcissus' house is safe for him." Nakai agreed, before he began to laugh.
He carefully pushed himself up onto all fours, looking over and down at Hiroki for a quick moment. "Well... I guess a demonstration wouldn't hurt anything, ne?" he asked softly before moving over to the older man.
Kai moved one leg over Hiroki, then one arm, straddling the man at the waist, a hand on either side of Asato's head.
"I sometimes get a little... close..." Nakai whispered, moving until his lips hovered just beside Hiroki's right ear. He began to lower his body over the other man until lightly laying on him.
A few seconds later... Hiroki's damn cell phone rang.
BUT, before he could answer it... playfully... the blond reached into Asato's pocket and stole the phone.
Without being given the chance to say anything, the voice on the other end fell into an explination about... Chiyou?
"Chiyou ka?" Kai spoke, making his voice rather thoughtful. "Gomen, Ne... Nezumi-san ka? Gomen, Nezumi-san... demo... I think Chiyou-kun is quite sober. After all... he has a lot riding on this performance."
Of course, Nakai didn't say who he was...
But the blond HIGHLY doubted Chiyou was on drugs.
Not after seeing how much he cared about Izzy Lucky...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games