Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:10 pm
Thank you for getting me away from that creep!

-turns to dame- Oh. Hello there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:11 pm
-passes dame on the way out- Oh, hello miss.

-leaves-  

Doctor 4 - Tom Baker

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:11 pm
*Takes the pastry bag from Karrie* Thank you, I'm glad you were here. *As she starts to ice some of the little people, she overhears the conversation and nearly drops the bag.* Now what kind of perv would go up to a stranger like that? Mile High Club. *Her mind wanders back to the days she worked at the airport as a Ramp Rat.* Must have been a pilot suffering from AIDS - Aviation Induced Divorce Syndrome. *Shakes her head and returns to her icing.*

((Gonna have to scoot out soon, if I go to bed now, I'll get 5 1/2 hours sleep.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:12 pm
confused -raises an eyebrow at Cirno and waves again at Reisen- Hello. ^_^ -goes up to Karrie- Hey baby! -hugs him and whispers in his ear- Maybe we should join the mile high club... wink

Good Evening, Lily. ^_^

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:13 pm
((Try the Amtrak - last car.)) wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:14 pm
*starts decorating the cookies, squeezing too much icing on one of the cookies when he hears what Dame says* redface I don't think now is the time to talk about that....

((That's all right, Lily. Leave when you need to.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

-9- Cirno Ice Fairy -9-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:16 pm
Did I say something wrong? ((Sorry, I have 6 characters I play and I tend to forget who knows who. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:18 pm
(( rofl @ Lily. I'll take that in consideration. wink blaugh ))

-chuckles at him- Oh, I find most times are times to talk about that...not my fault you get...distracted. wink

What are ya'll bakin'? It smells good! -peeks over his shoulder- Gingerpeople! How lovely! xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:24 pm
*Smiles hello to dame, then glances over at Karrie. A twinkle comes to her eye.* It's really getting way past my bedtime. Damey,would you mind terribly if I asked you to help finish decorating these little ginger guys? It'd be a huge favor to me. *She widens her eyes innocently, smiles, then takes off the apron and hangs it on a hook.* Cirno, you're ok. *Takes one of the slightly warm cookies, puts it on a napkin and carries it over to her.* Hope you all have a good night. *She waves, then steps lightly out the door.*

((Really gotta get to bed ~ sleep tight. heart ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:27 pm
Yes, you are very distracting... *moves on to decorate another cookie, leaving the one with the big glob of icing as it is* Actually, Lily made these. I'm just helping to decorate them. *glances over at Cirno* No, you're fine, don't worry about it... *smiles at Lily* Good night, Lily.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:30 pm
Sure Lily, no problem. ^_^ -smiles and goes to wash her hands, then gets busy decorating...her favourite part of baking, lol!- I can't imagine why... -looks innocent and then grabs the cookie with the big glob of icing on it- Mmm, my favourite, big glob of white goo. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:34 pm
Uh-huh... I'm sure you have no idea why... rolleyes *continues decorating* We're only decorating about half of them and leaving the rest plain. *looks at the cookies for a moment, then picks one up* Have to test them to make sure they're good. mrgreen  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:40 pm
-grins at him- I really don't. xd -takes a bite of the gingerbread cookie, getting a bit of the icing on her lip seductively- None whatsoever. -winks at Karrie then slowly licks it off her lips- Of course you have to make sure they are good! That's the other fun part. xd -offers a bite of hers to him- ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:44 pm
*grins* That's the best part of baking, I think. *leans over and takes a bite of Dame's cookie* Hmmm... I think they pass inspection. *looks over the rest* I think that's about all that need to be decorated. Let's get these onto a tray and put them in the display case.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:49 pm
They are pretty tasty. ^_^ -finishes up her cookie and the one she is decorating then helps Karrie place them all inside the display case-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games