Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

F1am3r

nuGen Staff Gaian

200 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:08 am
Hi my name is Ross(real one), and i'm a really big anime addict ( could watch it non stop). My favorite color is red and im into sports.

watching right now: Hajime no Ippo
reading right now: list too long ( sorry ) D:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:51 pm
Welcome!  

Dariram
Crew

Azeriala

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:38 am
My name is Cassie (Azeriala), I like to draw and do other things dealing with the arts. I like to watch anime and play video games. My first anime was Sailor Moon and fav anime is unknown.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:09 pm
HI

im jess, i live in California and im probably the oldest person here.
-moves with walker -

my favorite colors are silver, black, blue, gray and brown

my favorite manga/anime are Vampire Hunter D, Black Cat, X/1999, xxxHolic, Pet Shop of Horror, Priest, Nana, Fruits Basket,Full Moon, Blood+, Outlaw Star, Cowboy BeBop, and lots more 3nodding

i love animals. I have 4 cats, 4 dogs, and a lizard. ( use to have a snake, but sold her )(use to have a ferret but he died crying )

I love to make digital tags. i use paint shop pro.

I use to work at a bookstore ( my section was MANGA !!! ) that is where i began my love affair with manga, but the first anime i ever saw was Vampire Hunter D, the first movie. I was hooked after that.

I am legally blind, so if you write something to me and its in a light color, i probably wont see it. i usually just highlight everything, but i do still miss some words. just want to say sorry if i miss something that you type.

I love to laugh , make jokes ( usually at my own expense ) patient, caring, understanding, good listener, dependable, and honest.

lol, feel like i just filled out a dating service application xp

if you are ever bored and im on, feel free to send me a pm.

pirate  

Ice Mistress Mara

Miaka327

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:22 pm
Hi, you can call me Miaka & i am an anime addict. i've spent over 2k in anime alone. another 2k in manga & 3k in cosplays over my entire life. D: it's pretty intense.

[:< but totally worth it.

about myself

my real name is lizzie. my favorite color is blue. im a musician & artist of all sorts. i enjoy singing, piano, violin, and metal. haha. im a music whore. i really would do just about anything for it. i love to draw, paint & write also. i actually really love to learn even though i'm not the biggest fan of homework & actually going to school, but learning is kinda fun. (: hm. english & music & dance are my favorite subjects. its great stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:21 pm
hi everyone I'm Angie 22 and I love anime and manga a few favorites are fruits basket, nana, his and her circumstances, peach girl, high school host club, getbackers, animal alley, naruto, and bleach.  

mdnytestar

bugsbugs

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:42 am
hello i am anise i am 13 i love anime heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:51 am
Hi I'm Jen or Vampire.

I'm 14, 15 on the 27th

My favourite colour is purple

I love listening to rock and metal but I like most music genres

I adore anime and watch it most evenings after school.

My favourite animes are Naruto, Death Note and Bleach but I enjoy most that I see.

My favourite manga is Fruits Baskets

Other than watching anime I like to do tarot readings, draw mangas (they never get finished though), cycle, walk up hills (theres alot of them here), go to gigs, read books

I live in the countryside and I love it here. 5 minute walk n theres just fields. Plus if it's quiet you can hear people talking from several miles away =D

AnimeAddictAndProud

Captain Kolita

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:39 pm
I'm Hari, nya! My addiction jumps all over the place, right now it's Shugo Chara, nya! I have two Shugo Chara for myself, their names are Arii and Yuichi. I also love Naruto, and SasuNaru! Loveless is my 'fanservice' manga, because I really like shonen ai, nya! Go ahead and send me a message if you want to!

Actively Watching:
Shugo Chara
Kamichama Karin
Ouran High School Host Club

Actively Reading:
Shugo Chara
Kamichama Karin Chu
Naruto Shippuden
Loveless

I just finished Gentleman's Alliance Cross, Beauty Pop, and I'm almost done with High School Debut.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:04 pm
Hi! im kigaru_ecp, but you can just call me kigaru! i love anime and manga, and i am part of a cosplay group called evil chibi productions! my favorite color is purple and my b-day is 9/25  

Kigaru_ECP

Greedy Genius

Anime Strawberry Cake

3,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:42 pm
name:melissa

fav.games:zelda,ssbb,ssbm,ssb,wii fit,bowling

fav. passtimes:go on www.deviantart.com ,gaia ,and EBgames

fav.food:taco's d:

fav.things: ninjas,cookies,pandapple,wajamia,and the color blue  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:56 am
NAME: Misha
BDAY: sept. 10
FAVE COLOR: green
HOBBIES: watching anime, reading manga, playing Online games, WoW, ps2 games.. reading novels blaugh
SOME ANIMEs I HAVE WATCHED: DEATH NOTE. prince of tennis. special a. bleach. xxx holic. tsubasa chronicles. ouran high school host club. alice academy. chobits. kirarin evolution. vampires knight. card captor sakura. samurai x. naruto. naruto shippuden. ranma 1/2. yu yu hakusho. hunter x hunter. gate keepers. you're under arrest. RAVE. fushigi yuugi. ayashino ceres. magic knight rayearth. UFO baby. his & her circumstances. ah! my goddess. slam dunk. color cloud palace. ginban kalaeidescope. girl from hell. negima. ultra maniac. detective conan. evangelion. get backers. air gear. nadeshico. midori days. inuyasha. angelic layer. vandred. negima. flame of recca. slayers. dragonball z.

-----> an anime addict xD  

fallen_angel_misha

Alex the Prince

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:32 am
Hey, I'm Alex. I'm 21 and yea thats about it. Oh and I love anime. I've liked it since I was a little boy and still enjoy it. I haven't been watching it recently the past two years so I'm sure I'm out dated haha. That's the reason I joined this guild, to get me back into anime biggrin I used to watch DBZ, Naruto, Inuyasha, Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop and Slayers.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:44 pm
Hello~ Call me Konata. I love anime and manga and hope to make new friends by being in this guild. 3nodding You can go to my lookie to see my interests. xd  

xKonataxChanx

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:50 am
Im nikki im 18 1/2 an di love roleplaying ( alot) and anime an dmanga.
I collect them. I love to draw and im normale girl.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff