Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:22 pm
((That was my most recent time, like a month ago? that happened.?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:52 am
((ok............................................................................))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:10 am
((hmmmm, i can't belive it. We became friends over this Rp. that was awsome. To bad were missing someone form our group RIGHT DUSKWIND?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 am
Mary wandered atound the castle pulling NEllie by the hand.  

China_Forever

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:44 am
((you know, your right! DUSKWIND WHERE ARE YOU!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:35 pm
((Yah Duskwind can vanish.Dewpool how much longer do we wait?))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:45 pm
(go ahead and post now, my parnts are leaveing em alone now, JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO!)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:49 pm
Feathertail14
Raven sighed and started thinking as well. "well if you have Wrath, then Amber will come to get him. But for it to work, only SHE can find out and we have to threaten to kill him or something so she doesn't have time to go get Chris and Ashi, so then she'll be alone and easy to capture..." Raven said. "After that, then find some way to do the same thing with Chris, but he'll probably be with Ashi, so together i think we can do that, don't you think?"

((Ok we'll continue from here))

"Yah but we'll need to seperate them in battle so they can't use their combo,"Envy said  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 pm
((i said gimme sometin to do!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:21 pm
((well i forget where you are Dew-Chan! where is Emili? i mean if she's in the castle still, she can meet up with Raven and Envy. if she's in the forest, she can walk over to Ashi's place where Ashi, Chris, Amber, and Wrath are))

"very good point..." Raven said. "well how about this. Since Amber and Wrath will be locked up, if you can change into Amber's form and lead Chris quickly to the castle, you can hide, having chris lose your trail and wander around the castle. If you manage to do it quick enough, Ashi would have lost Chris's trail, thus seperating them."  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:36 pm
Emili wandered around and found a pendent on the ground. She picked it up. She ended up transforming into a new and improved form.

(( new form: User Image))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:45 pm
((OMG THAT PIC IS SO COOL!!!! blaugh btw, amber is gonna meet up with emili, ok?))

Amber sighed and looked at Wrath. "I'll be back in a bit. I'm going for a walk really quick. I'll be back soon," Amber said. "Just tell Chris and Ashi i'll be back in a few minutes, ok?" Without letting Wrath answer, Amber left and walked into the forest. After about a minute, she saw a girl with cat ears. In a bit of shock, Amber stayed where she was, cautious only because she may be with the dark night.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:50 pm
((just take off the red eye make up, ps: im in the castle but OK))

Emili looked at herself. She had a tail and ears again (ears are wite though.)) I- I have, im not just human anymore. now i can go tell the others! She said running off.

((Follow her.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:14 pm
((sure thing))

Amber looked confused as she heard the girl. When the girl left, Amber followed cautiously, but made sure the girl didn't leave her sight.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:19 pm
"Where....are they" She said wandering into the castle. "Also.....how do i get this off." She saw amber out of the corner of her eye but kept quiet. she thought. This is fun. She doesn't know who i am. "I wonder where Amber went." She said.

((OMSTARCLAN! I HAVE A SISTER NAMED AMBER! biggrin ))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff