Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:07 pm

(omg guys the last two pages were all you)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:35 am

(youll live)

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 am

"Quick! Quick!" The warriors chanted, nipping at the fox's tail. It jumped over the MoonClan border, and scampered off into the underbrush. Sides heaving, paws sore, the warriors padded back to camp.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Frostpaw saw the patrol coming in looking like they were in a fight. she rushed over

Nights of Nyx

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:29 pm

(>.<)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:15 am

"Frostpaw,Could I help?"He asked

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:45 am

"Frostpaw." Bearclaw breathed, looking to the apprentice. "Can you get a couple of my warriors to the medicine cat den? I need to speak with Crystalstar." The deputy looked around for the white she-cat.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Crystalstar pushed the two kits away from Sagefire, "Leave her to sleep. Go and play outside." She squeezed out of the nursery and spotted Bearclaw. She looked ruffled up. "How was the border patrol? You took a long time coming back..."

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:06 pm

(LONG!!!!)
Frostpaw nodded. "As soon as your done your come to the den."She said and hurried the warriors into the den
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:47 am

((Fox is going to randomly be female now ><))

"We chased a fox to the MoonClan border- she was a pretty fiesty one too. None of us are to hurt but the fox was female. She could easily have a den of kits."

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:00 pm

As soon as Frostpaw was done with the warriors she rushed over to Bearclaw
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:58 pm

A gust of wind drifted into the nursery. There was the scent of newly arrived warriors mixed in it. "Bearclaws back" Splinterkit purred, he eyes flying open excitedly. Meadowkit sighed i still don't understand why Splinterkit likes the deputy so much . .

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:46 am

((You know, I think I'm going to like Splinterkit. cool ))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 pm

(haha XD be proud, da evil kitty likes ya >.<)
Splinterkit leaped up and sprinted out of the nursery. Meadowkit grunted as he got up. "hey! Wait up!" he called, but he knew she didn't hear him.
Splinterkit looked around, then spotted to deputy chatting with Crystalstar. Splinterkit inhaled sharply, then trotted over to them. "Welcome back Bearclaw!" Splnterkit purred.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

1-800-Kami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:26 am

((Lost, gonna jump in were I remember.))

Featherkit followed Volekit to the elders den.
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games